DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

535BE316-F098-4973-BF8F-705C8AE56554.jpeg
This sweet bread from ohana with fruit was bangin.

5778513C-9DA9-4E8F-8523-AAEC1CB16500.jpeg

Dolphins, stingrays, and fish at finding Nemo ride.

593BE3A7-A53A-40EC-A97F-A45B47DF5FBC.jpeg
1139E133-63D0-4B4A-BFC3-6F429EBD6A07.jpeg

Animal kingdom was definitely the best scenery. The pineapple dole whip with coconut rum is a must try. Got it in the Africa part.

Yeah think I’ve posted it before, but outside of Disneyland, AK is definitely my favorite park to walk through and just chill at...Biggest of all the parks too so there’s even more to explore...Maharaja Jungle Trek is also :nthat:...Plus Festival of the Lion King is legit one of my favorite shows...

~EDIT~

Also Ohana Bread is insanely good...

Speaking of breakfast Pro tip - If you do the earliest reservation for Garden Grill in Epcot you’ll have access to the park about an hour before opening...Foods very good, served family style, and the restaurant is literally right next to Soarin..So hit the ride as soon as they open and you’ll be the first riders of the day more often than not...Opens up the FP usage for some other stuff that way...Or if you aren’t down with Soarin then the Seas is right on the other side, so you can hit all that like Nemo right at park opening too...

Last edited:
Taking the kids on a disney cruise in November...anybody ever been? Any tips?

Taking the kids on a disney cruise in November...anybody ever been? Any tips?

We went 2 years ago and had a good time. Only tips I have are to explore the ship the first day to get a sense of where things are—try to board as early as possible b/c you don’t leave the port until later in the afternoon.

Also, get to breakfast early. That place gets PACKED the longer you wait. And definitely check out the shows at night. I’m not a big stage show person at all, but the shows actually ended up being super dope.

I have zero desire to go again but that’s just because cruises aren’t my thing. That was my first and last cruise if I have any say in the matter. :lol:

Disneyland’s new Rise of the Resistance ride will last at least 15 minutes at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge

The new Rise of the Resistance attraction coming in January to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland that has been billed as 4 rides in 1 will be at least 15 minutes long from start to finish, according to Disney theme park officials.

“Imagine being chased for 15 minutes by Kylo Ren and the First Order. Stormtroopers everywhere. Lightsabers coming at you,” Bob Chapek, chairman of Disney parks, experiences and products, said of Rise of the Resistance during a new TV special. “It’s going to be fantastic.”

A 10-minute segment during the “Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge — Adventure Awaits” television show on Freeform on Sunday night revealed new details about the Rise of the Resistance dark ride, which is scheduled to open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Florida on Dec. 5 and Disneyland in Anaheim on Jan. 17.

The new attraction will put riders in the middle of a battle between the villainous First Order and the heroic Resistance in a dangerous off-planet mission as new recruits. Along the way, the recruits will be captured aboard a Star Destroyer, break out of a First Order detention cell, elude the clutches of Kylo Ren and escape back to a secret base on the Star Wars planet of Batuu, the setting for the new 14-acre Galaxy’s Edge lands.

The Rise of the Resistance attraction will feature videotaped, holographic and audio-animatronic appearances by some of the characters from the latest Star Wars trilogy. The “Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge – Adventure Awaits” TV special showed scenes being filmed for the Rise of the Resistance ride by Daisy Ridley (who plays Rey), John Boyega (Finn), Oscar Issac (Poe Dameron) and Adam Driver (Kylo Ren). The actors recorded their scenes for the new attraction while making the upcoming “Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker” movie.

“What was amazing about shooting for the Rise of the Resistance attraction was it felt like just an extension of the film and an extension of the story,” Issac said during the “Adventure Awaits” TV special. “Because we were on the set when I was in the X-wing already and we were shooting scenes. It just felt like a continuation of the saga.”

Rey, the Star Wars heroine played by Ridley, will be the first Resistance member riders meet in the new Galaxy’s Edge attraction. She will welcome new recruits via a hologram message.

“A covert Resistance team led by my friend Finn has infiltrated the First Order Star Destroyer that is now headed to this system,” Ridley said during the TV special while filming a green-screen scene as Rey for the attraction.

The “Adventure Awaits” TV special showed Issac filming Rise of the Resistance scenes as Poe Dameron aboard an X-wing motion simulator at Pinewood Studios outside London where many recent “Star Wars” movies have been filmed. The green screen scene was surrounded by a 360-degree light stage that simulated the effects of explosions and laser blasts.

“We’ve got company,” Issac said as Poe Dameron in the scene filmed for Rise of the Resistance. “First Order TIE fighters. Reroute! Reroute!”

The TV special offered a brief glimpse of the Rise of the Resistance dark ride vehicle load stations located just outside the First Order detention cells. One load station was flanked by armed stormtrooper figures. Each 8-seat ride vehicle will be piloted by an R5 droid.

“The droids are programmed to return you to Batuu,” Boyega says as Finn in one scene from the attraction. “Don’t get caught. And hurry.”

During the TV special, actors in motion capture suits performed stormtrooper stunts in a soundstage studio. Stormtroopers are expected to fire blasters at riders from an upper level in the Rise of the Resistance attraction.

“When its our darkest moment and we don’t know how we’re going to get out of the situation that we’re in, Finn shows up and gives us special instructions on how to get down to the bottom of the Star Destroyer and get off before the whole place goes sky high,” Walt Disney Imagineering executive creative director John Larena said during the TV special.

“Poe’s coming back with an attack force,” Boyega said while filming a scene as Finn in stormtrooper armor. “Get to your escape pod now.”

The escape pods are expected to be part of an elevator lift and descent sequence in the Rise of the Resistance attraction.

“I know there’s a lot of blaster action by me,” said Boyega of his scenes in the attraction as Finn. “While you guys get away, I hold off the enemy. Then it ends with, hopefully, a great victory for the Resistance.”

At 15 minutes or more in duration, Rise of the Resistance would be one of the longest ride-based attractions at Disneyland. By comparison, It’s a Small World is approximately 14 minutes and Pirates of the Caribbean is about 15 minutes. Earlier in the year, Walt Disney Imagineering officials shot down online speculation that the Rise of the Resistance ride time would clock in at a whopping 28 minutes.

I'm planning on going to Disneyland during the Thanksgiving Holidays and want to stay at the Disney Hotel with my family.

Any advise on the cheapest ticket and hotel packages? Or would it be better off buying tickets separately at the park?

Have not been to Disneyland in over 15 years, so any help would be appreciated

if you want to stay in an on-site hotel, they have some discounts going on:

Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
  • Save 25% on Premium rooms
  • Save 20% on Standard rooms
Disneyland Hotel
  • Save 20% on Premium rooms
  • Save 15% on Standard rooms

Disneyland’s new Rise of the Resistance ride will last at least 15 minutes at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge

The new Rise of the Resistance attraction coming in January to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland that has been billed as 4 rides in 1 will be at least 15 minutes long from start to finish, according to Disney theme park officials.

“Imagine being chased for 15 minutes by Kylo Ren and the First Order. Stormtroopers everywhere. Lightsabers coming at you,” Bob Chapek, chairman of Disney parks, experiences and products, said of Rise of the Resistance during a new TV special. “It’s going to be fantastic.”

A 10-minute segment during the “Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge — Adventure Awaits” television show on Freeform on Sunday night revealed new details about the Rise of the Resistance dark ride, which is scheduled to open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Florida on Dec. 5 and Disneyland in Anaheim on Jan. 17.

The new attraction will put riders in the middle of a battle between the villainous First Order and the heroic Resistance in a dangerous off-planet mission as new recruits. Along the way, the recruits will be captured aboard a Star Destroyer, break out of a First Order detention cell, elude the clutches of Kylo Ren and escape back to a secret base on the Star Wars planet of Batuu, the setting for the new 14-acre Galaxy’s Edge lands.

The Rise of the Resistance attraction will feature videotaped, holographic and audio-animatronic appearances by some of the characters from the latest Star Wars trilogy. The “Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge – Adventure Awaits” TV special showed scenes being filmed for the Rise of the Resistance ride by Daisy Ridley (who plays Rey), John Boyega (Finn), Oscar Issac (Poe Dameron) and Adam Driver (Kylo Ren). The actors recorded their scenes for the new attraction while making the upcoming “Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker” movie.

“What was amazing about shooting for the Rise of the Resistance attraction was it felt like just an extension of the film and an extension of the story,” Issac said during the “Adventure Awaits” TV special. “Because we were on the set when I was in the X-wing already and we were shooting scenes. It just felt like a continuation of the saga.”

Rey, the Star Wars heroine played by Ridley, will be the first Resistance member riders meet in the new Galaxy’s Edge attraction. She will welcome new recruits via a hologram message.

“A covert Resistance team led by my friend Finn has infiltrated the First Order Star Destroyer that is now headed to this system,” Ridley said during the TV special while filming a green-screen scene as Rey for the attraction.

The “Adventure Awaits” TV special showed Issac filming Rise of the Resistance scenes as Poe Dameron aboard an X-wing motion simulator at Pinewood Studios outside London where many recent “Star Wars” movies have been filmed. The green screen scene was surrounded by a 360-degree light stage that simulated the effects of explosions and laser blasts.

“We’ve got company,” Issac said as Poe Dameron in the scene filmed for Rise of the Resistance. “First Order TIE fighters. Reroute! Reroute!”

The TV special offered a brief glimpse of the Rise of the Resistance dark ride vehicle load stations located just outside the First Order detention cells. One load station was flanked by armed stormtrooper figures. Each 8-seat ride vehicle will be piloted by an R5 droid.

“The droids are programmed to return you to Batuu,” Boyega says as Finn in one scene from the attraction. “Don’t get caught. And hurry.”

During the TV special, actors in motion capture suits performed stormtrooper stunts in a soundstage studio. Stormtroopers are expected to fire blasters at riders from an upper level in the Rise of the Resistance attraction.

“When its our darkest moment and we don’t know how we’re going to get out of the situation that we’re in, Finn shows up and gives us special instructions on how to get down to the bottom of the Star Destroyer and get off before the whole place goes sky high,” Walt Disney Imagineering executive creative director John Larena said during the TV special.

“Poe’s coming back with an attack force,” Boyega said while filming a scene as Finn in stormtrooper armor. “Get to your escape pod now.”

The escape pods are expected to be part of an elevator lift and descent sequence in the Rise of the Resistance attraction.

“I know there’s a lot of blaster action by me,” said Boyega of his scenes in the attraction as Finn. “While you guys get away, I hold off the enemy. Then it ends with, hopefully, a great victory for the Resistance.”

At 15 minutes or more in duration, Rise of the Resistance would be one of the longest ride-based attractions at Disneyland. By comparison, It’s a Small World is approximately 14 minutes and Pirates of the Caribbean is about 15 minutes. Earlier in the year, Walt Disney Imagineering officials shot down online speculation that the Rise of the Resistance ride time would clock in at a whopping 28 minutes.

:smh: that wait time

maaaaaaaaaaaan
i watched all that and got hyped for a minute
only to see its for disneyland paris :smh:
guardians is BETTER that tower of terror
but tower of terror NO LIGHTS
is better than guardians
that was the last time i got on tower of terror
man it was so good
also if its for disney paris
why is it in english :lol:

i woudlnt even worry about the wait time right now

they wre saying an 8-12 hour wait to get in the park before swge and the place is pretty much deserted these days

:lol:

i kept saying, oh its gon be crowded since res day are open... no one showed up

summer is finally here, people gon flock to the park... no one showed up

oh its gon be super packed because AP blockouts done... no one showed up

i woudlnt even worry about the wait time right now

they wre saying an 8-12 hour wait to get in the park before swge and the place is pretty much deserted these days

:lol:

i kept saying, oh its gon be crowded since res day are open... no one showed up

summer is finally here, people gon flock to the park... no one showed up

oh its gon be super packed because AP blockouts done... no one showed up
heard it was packed this weekend

just at night and to see the the electrical parade since last night was its last night but when i went last week it was still somewhat empty even after people migrated over to DL from DCA because of the halloween party, this was on a sunday and even got a good spot to view the fireworks

now that they only have a calvacade parade to replace the electrical and the xmas parade wont start til november, its probably going to be another month of rather empty park, might peak at halloween but i dont think we'll experience the elbow to elbow crowd at the moment

I went yesterday around 1pm and stayed till 7. Everywhere had a wait time of at least 60 minutes and Disneyland itself was extremely busy.

I did try some of the Halloween stuff this time though.

Frozen Abuelita Horchata was average
Orange Blood Slush was good
Toasted Salsa Roja Chicken Sandwich and soup was pretty good
Mummy Macaron is really good

I'm planning on going to Disneyland during the Thanksgiving Holidays and want to stay at the Disney Hotel with my family.

Any advise on the cheapest ticket and hotel packages? Or would it be better off buying tickets separately at the park?

Have not been to Disneyland in over 15 years, so any help would be appreciated

If you go in early November during dapper day you can get deep discounts at the grand californian through the dapper day website.

I went yesterday around 1pm and stayed till 7. Everywhere had a wait time of at least 60 minutes and Disneyland itself was extremely busy.

I did try some of the Halloween stuff this time though.

Frozen Abuelita Horchata was average
Orange Blood Slush was good
Toasted Salsa Roja Chicken Sandwich and soup was pretty good
Mummy Macaron is really good

yesterday was just a bad day for the last day for electrical parade

reports over this past weekend still has the park empty with short wait times

curious how it will be moving forward

yesterday was just a bad day for the last day for electrical parade

reports over this past weekend still has the park empty with short wait times

curious how it will be moving forward

Damn, I did not know that. Hopefully it'll be empty again.

There were also so many kids and teenagers out. How did they all get out of school and how did so many adults get out of work for this.

millenials...?

i think year round school schedule is still a thing so 1/3rd of kids are on vacay?

my friends that has kids also has no issue taking their kids on school days, many actually prefer it

Need the crowds to stay low. I know we talked about it before but can you guys weigh in on shoe recommendations again? Thinking about the joyride cc3 setters and element react 55's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom