DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

^ that’s weird cause I feel like if there was any danger the best place for security to be is right outside the ride to get them safely out or to stop the danger. Not on the damn ride getting dizzy. Lmao

Imagine something pops off, ride stops, and security is stumbling around cause he dizzy af :rofl:

People in line were way less vocal than I’d imagine they’d be…I figured they’d be getting a chorus is vulgarity but nope, everybody just there mad dogging them :lol:

^ that’s weird cause I feel like if there was any danger the best place for security to be is right outside the ride to get them safely out or to stop the danger. Not on the damn ride getting dizzy. Lmao

Imagine something pops off, ride stops, and security is stumbling around cause he dizzy af :rofl:

mans wants to ride too :lol:

Heading to Disneyland mid May* for 1 day.
Getting the park Hopper, which park should I select for the morning?

Last edited:
i think you mean May?

thats tough but it depends on your goals

if you’re planning on hitting up all the rides, lightning lanes purchase is a must and if you dont mind jumping back and forth more than once, DCA is so small that starting there with the lightning lane being there at opening at 8am and then not being able to jump over til 1pm might not be the most efficient way to do your time

but if you just want to chill and dont care about hitting up all the rides then knock out DCA first and then finish your day off at DL

another factor if you dont want to jump back and forth are the night time attractions, DL got the electrical parade, fireworks and the bruno thingy at its a small world while DCA is gon have World of Color, if you’re active and your group dont mind it then you can do the parade got to DCA for World of COlor and back to DL befor eit closes since it usually closes later but many dont want to bother with that

enjoy!

Just booked it. Saw the dates were selling out. Starting out at Disneyland, afternoon to DCA then back to Disneyland for the night. Gotta see the wheel at dusk, need that photo lol
What days you goin?

I’ll be there 5/23 & 5/24 . Space mountain will also be hyper space mountain and slightly Star Wars themed :pimp:

florida needs to get rid of desantis, dude wants to punish disney by dissolving this reedy creek improvement district, for some control on development of economic support and tourism in return disney pays for the water, electricity and emergency services

if it goes, that means disney doesnt have to spend or pay $2b for the deal then the residents will be taxed to cover it instead

thats insane when 1.7 million residents in the districts are benefitting from it

florida needs to get rid of desantis, dude wants to punish disney by dissolving this reedy creek improvement district, for some control on development of economic support and tourism in return disney pays for the water, electricity and emergency services

if it goes, that means disney doesnt have to spend or pay $2b for the deal then the residents will be taxed to cover it instead

thats insane when 1.7 million residents in the districts are benefitting from it

Florida is a complete **** show…How this guy is STILL in office is beyond me…

Also, wishing this vlogger had a IG and stuff to peep game . One of those “why is she lightweight bad to me?” Situations

makes no sense. but we’re still months away from them expiring anyways

Back
Top Bottom