DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

good time to buy some lightsaber hilts - magic key disco might stack too

No key discount on hilts. But the 30% is still really good deal. If you’re in DL, it’s on everything in center case.

Last edited:
Love that the kids learned a valuable lesson that day :lol:

Bro my mom was wild she gave 0 f's and immediately expected people to make way for her and if you didn't it was game over lol Then my wife showed her it had a little horn and forget it she was hitting that button haha but she had a great time so it felt good spoiling them yesterday after all the years they took me as a kid :smile:

No key discount on hilts. Built the 30% is still really good deal. If you’re in DL, it’s on everything in center case.

While it's a good deal, the tech is so behind on these and they're so freaking bulky. They're cool for display purposes as the look accuracy is good, but after discovering how much more affordable 3rd party ones are and the features they have i can't do a Disney one anymore. like that limited one that dropped on May 4th that was $400 I could buy a much better Cal Kestis for the same or less.

I always get at least 5+ people asking me about my saber when they see it doing flame effects or how much brighter it is than the disney ones.

Darth Nihilus consumed entire planets through the force in order to sustain his ability to exist, all while wielding a simple single blade red lightsaber.

For the heart of Darth Heavies, I would end you with a single Vibroblade. But wielding a Disney lightsaber would make it an even easier task.

49590F61-B2B4-427C-A535-E5D677E3CE5A.jpeg

While it's a good deal, the tech is so behind on these and they're so freaking bulky. They're cool for display purposes as the look accuracy is good, but after discovering how much more affordable 3rd party ones are and the features they have i can't do a Disney one anymore. like that limited one that dropped on May 4th that was $400 I could buy a much better Cal Kestis for the same or less.

I always get at least 5+ people asking me about my saber when they see it doing flame effects or how much brighter it is than the disney ones.

is yours a cannon saber?

If I found a really high quality one I wouldn’t mind deviating from cannon.

I held off for a while getting any. Was gonna try the black series but had doubts about them. Got my hands on the legacy’s and figured that they’re good enough. They feel good in hand and are weighty. I’ve got quite a few now. I didn’t have my key in time. But I missed out on OG Luke and Windu, etc. my biggest gripe is that the yellows are somewhat green more than yellow (I.e. temple guard). Durability wise, mine are more display pieces. I have some blades for lighting them up and testing purposes.

Hmm. That Cal Kestis is prob gone by now. I’m going back on Sat.

is yours a cannon saber?

If I found a really high quality one I wouldn’t mind deviating from cannon.

I held off for a while getting any. Was gonna try the black series but had doubts about them. Got my hands on the legacy’s and figured that they’re good enough. They feel good in hand and are weighty. I’ve got quite a few now. I didn’t have my key in time. But I missed out on OG Luke and Windu, etc. my biggest gripe is that the yellows are somewhat green more than yellow (I.e. temple guard). Durability wise, mine are more display pieces. I have some blades for lighting them up and testing purposes.

Hmm. That Cal Kestis is prob gone by now. I’m going back on Sat.

I have 3 cannon sabers and 2 generics.

Luke ROTJ which is way better than black series or legacy since the blade can be added and maintain the skinny neck

IMG_9741.jpeg

Anakin from ROTS the skinny flex. This was made specifically for ROTS and didn’t use the Graflex body from the OG

IMG_9945.jpeg

And my Starkiller from TFU

IMG_0375.jpeg IMG_0378.jpeg

Then my generics. This one is called the ghost

IMG_1460.jpeg

And finally this generic padawan saber that i leather wrapped the hilt and sanded a bit to get a rough look.

IMG_1461.jpeg

All of mine are neopixel so they’re all bright AF compared to Disney and black series. The smooth swing and clash effects are also much better

For display pieces the Disney and Black series are nice but if you want to really swing around and see cool blade effects third party the way to go. Also if you want the best of both the cannon joints are much better too.

Lighting up the collection.

Last edited:
Not sure if srs or sarcasm

If srs :
I understand that, which is why I stated it was down a lot. It was a let down and a surprise, even for Indy.

I wasted 2 Genie+ rezzies my first day.
1 was when I originally booked. It was down when I showed up.
The second was wit the “almost any attraction any time” one you get when the ride is down during your rezzy. I wanted to keep it for Indy but wasn’t even able to see it up for more than an hour at a time on day 1. So it went to waste.

Day 2 we rope dropped it thinking it would be up at least to start the day - nope. Wasted that and in turn any real rope drop opportunity we would have had for anything good.

I think it was mid day Day 2 we just got off ROTR, hit the bathroom under hungry bear and saw it was actually up on the app map, with a genie+ window I could use immediately - rushed over there and managed to get on.

They fixed a few things, added a few things, but the integrity of the ride wasn’t improved at all.

LOL ”the integrity of the ride wasn’t improved at all”. Disney of all the theme parks in the world is clearly the best at maintaining their rides. They constantly take down rides for refurbs. You saying it’s crazy that Disney doesnt put money behind fixing their attractions is laughable. Besides, are you new to Disneyland? Indy is notorious for always going down. This has been an issue since it was built, but TBH for the last 30 years I’ve been going to DL it’s never been that big of an issue.

LOL ”the integrity of the ride wasn’t improved at all”. Disney of all the theme parks in the world is clearly the best at maintaining their rides. They constantly take down rides for refurbs. You saying it’s crazy that Disney doesnt put money behind fixing their attractions is laughable. Besides, are you new to Disneyland? Indy is notorious for always going down. This has been an issue since it was built, but TBH for the last 30 years I’ve been going to DL it’s never been that big of an issue.
:stoneface:

my last trip I actually got a flawless run of the updated Indy in. I forgot how good the ride is when working and the new stuff really added to it. line was still reasonable so we got back on for a b2b and some of the new effects stopped working but the base ride was good to go. Shortly after it stopped working.

I feel lucky for that, last 2 multi day trips before I couldn’t get on. Long lines, crash, long lines, crash. Just stopped trying. I don’t do the lightning lane. It was waiting in line 20 min outside watching them pass by all the suckas. Just to find out you gotta leave cause it broke down. Fingers crossed for Sat.

Last edited:
indy was definitely a sh*tshow yesterday

i got there at around 5, it was down, around 6 or 7 i saw it opened up and already got a 70min wait but we went to check it out and by the time we got they blocked it off again

then at around 11 during SW nite, it was a 30 min wait so we figure lets waste 1/8th of our 4hr event time to check out it out (i was outvoted) and 25 min in the ride broke down and they give the announcement "please sit tight and wait as we hope we can get it running soon but if you dont want to, the exit is right there"

i spoke to the CMs and told em that it was just refurbed and there were three of em in a row all just shrugged at the same time because it was so idiotic and they were probably tired of being cussed out about the ride

Yeah mans above really needs to start defending his stance that Indy ain’t in a bad state, especially considering they just “fixed it”.

the problem isn’t just the ride itself. disney is short staffed especially in maintenance. from what i’ve heard from people the salary they offer is laughable so people obviously aren’t gonna sell themselves short. for example, i’ve heard they offer $26/hr for an electrician position when they can easily make $40/hr+ in a union

😂 Indy is notoriously inconsistent, you’re acting brand new bro.
If by “inconsistent” you mean basically always down, sure.

Let’s not forget this all started because you stated it shouldn’t be down much because it just went through a refurb :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom