DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Guests Can Modify Disneyland Resort Park Pass Reservations Without Canceling Starting Tomorrow​

The Disneyland Resort park pass reservation system will allow guests to make modifications without canceling first.

Beginning May 17, Disneyland Resort will roll out a new feature that will let guests modify the date and/or park of their theme park reservations on Disneyland.com without having to cancel the reservation first.

This is subject to park reservation availability and applicable block out dates. Guests using the app will be redirected to the website.

Guests will be able to make modifications to their theme park reservations up to the day of their reservation before they enter the theme park(s) and Magic Key holders will continue to have a one-day modification window.

IMG_3645.jpeg

It was pretty fun visiting last week, packed but nice.

Last edited:

DisneylandForward Expansion Project Pitched to Local Business Leaders as Vision of the Next Three Decades​

DisneylandForwardOCForum3.jpg

DisneylandForwardOCForum4.jpg

finally got time to talk abotu star wars nite

one of the best night time events, chuckful of food and stuff to do and i dont think its overbearing and too much for the 4 hour event

first they made some of the characters a walk through similar to the the treat trails during oogie boogie bash so its cool as you dont have to wait (waste) an hour or two for a pic and meet some of these characters

also lots of characters you dont see like princess amidala and anakin skywalker being creepy as he watches over her and the lovers luke and leia with r2

IMG_4364.jpeg

its also extra fun as a lot dress up and are really into the theme and that is just always better when you get the fandom in there

3A990880-C8CF-418C-AFAE-8E56E2992CBA.jpeg

this food may not look as apptizing in the pic but it is good, it s piece of chicken and shortribs with some long grain rice and some pickled veggies, really good

not so much the ginger lemonade drink, not gon lie i just got it for the death star glow cube

IMG_4300.jpeg

another great addition is the lightsaber meet-up, i believe they onyl had one last year but this year they had 3 for the first 3 hours and they even had a little skit with rey, the first order and chewie, something the lands really lacks and they really should have something like it more regularly

IMG_4315.jpeg

IMG_4314.jpeg

and by the walt statue on main street, they just had a dj and it was a dance party and i spent the last 30-45 minutes there just having fun, its a good way to end the night and dancing with lightsabers just brings me back to my old rave days

IMG_4348.jpeg

the fireworks were great as usual, the same as last year and still too short, i wish they would do it twice in the night but i understand as they probably have a deal with the neighborhood to only bug em once a night

had to grab the grogu sipper too, jsut too adorable and i couldnt resist

CD7BAD86-E6FC-4931-8111-16CB3FE29BAB.jpeg

magic key member got a different button for each night but the last night (the one i went to) had the best with the duel fo the fates, also gave out a mandalorian patch on the way out

71B53841-E693-4F40-8391-140053C2409F.jpeg

overall, it was one of the better nite events disney does and the guests being super into it is a huge factor

djlunchbox djlunchbox also saw your girl carly but she was surrounded by a bunch ”yes men” so i couldnt say whats up, she was doing herself no favor wearing the big cape though but two days later when i went back on saturday, i ran into her again but i couldnt stop her, she was in a hurry

ill catch her another time

IMG_4324.jpeg

Last edited:
^^^^ man Im even more jelly. Your pickups were nice. Yeah i feel like she rolls with aN entourage of fanboys in the community she knows. Imma stalk her and catch her when she’s out here again.

I definitely regret not getting a ticket for it. The energy was wild when i was their may 4th. Next year May 4th is in a Saturday and it’ll be even more of a s show but imma def try to be there and have Sunday to recover.

NT disney meet needs to happen.

MOVE OVER WILDEBEASTS MS PIGGY LISA AND ROBOCOP HAIRLINE AVERAGE MILENNIAL WHITE GIRL

A NEW CONTENDER HAS ENTERED THE ARENA

👀

Since Kai left canon, that has left a void for a thicc Disney vlogger to show themselves. Could this be her?

Could she fulfill the prophecy that we hoped Kai would travel towards?. The one of exclusive content made on Coruscant in the darkness of the city depths?

Where her @?

👀

Since Kai left canon, that has left a void for a thicc Disney vlogger to show themselves. Could this be her?

Could she fulfill the prophecy that we hoped Kai would travel towards?. The one of exclusive content made on Coruscant in the darkness of the city depths?

Where her @?

crazy failed investment

how about charging a quarter of the price and try and make your money back?

unless by doing so then they still lose money...

Back
Top Bottom