DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

I’m def trying to get in that in Thursday. Does it run through the end of June? I have 2 dates in june

When we doing the NT takeover hunting for the darth heavies or five head Megan?

Headed to universal Monday Amy tips to get into super Mario land? It’s my wife’s bday so I’m trying to score all the points :evil:

Headed to universal Monday Amy tips to get into super Mario land? It’s my wife’s bday so I’m trying to score all the points :evil:

get that early access

but if its sold out, here’s my tip

they open at 8am on Monday so be there inside the park by 7:30-7:40, maybe slightly earlier if you plan to get a power band (and set it up with the app, pretty simple and quick), they’re on sale even at the super nintendo store at city walk but they’re also all over inside the park

once inside, those without early access will be stopped by the starbucks until 7:45, thats when they to walk everyone to the escalators where they will stop everyone again and they’ll let everyone down starting 7:55

what i do is chill inside the starbucks (enter the stores on the left once you get past the turnstile and there’s a way through to get inside starbucks, just follow the store) and when they start walking at 7:45, just exit out from the starbucks and you’ll be by the front or at least in the middle of the crowd instead of being behind those whose been there super early like suckas

once by the escalators, they stop you by the simpsons land, go to the farthest right and try and get in the front as much as possible so once they let people go at 7:55 then just kind of speed walk to the escalator though you cant get ahead of the workers there

its going to be tough to say what the crowd will be like since it will be memorial day but go straight to mario kart especially if the line is 30min, its usually that short that early but again being a holiday who knows - there’s always the single riders line which should be quicker but you likely wont ride with each other

inside the queue, just ay attention to the instructions like what to do with the steering wheels and how you aim with your head and the room after that is where you get the visors, in that room there are two stairs, use both of them, some people are too nice (or a buncha idiots) that when they see one staircase empty, they think its close and everyone goes into one line but both lines are good so dont be shy - ive seen one line be empty for a good 20-30 minutes because….

after mario kart, try and go with the key game (there are 4 + 1 key on the binoculars on the second floor by finding bowsers ship in the cloud), you just need 3 to fight bowser jr and after that, then you can hunt the blocks and other feats for the land like meeting mario/luigi/peach

also, this should be the link to toadstool cafe rez, i think you can reserve as early as 7am but having this link will help so you dont have to fight with the other people trying to scan the barcode for:

and thats pretty much it, not much else to say other than have fun!

get that early access

but if its sold out, here’s my tip

they open at 8am on Monday so be there inside the park by 7:30-7:40, maybe slightly earlier if you plan to get a power band (and set it up with the app, pretty simple and quick), they’re on sale even at the super nintendo store at city walk but they’re also all over inside the park

once inside, those without early access will be stopped by the starbucks until 7:45, thats when they to walk everyone to the escalators where they will stop everyone again and they’ll let everyone down starting 7:55

what i do is chill inside the starbucks (enter the stores on the left once you get past the turnstile and there’s a way through to get inside starbucks, just follow the store) and when they start walking at 7:45, just exit out from the starbucks and you’ll be by the front or at least in the middle of the crowd instead of being behind those whose been there super early like suckas

once by the escalators, they stop you by the simpsons land, go to the farthest right and try and get in the front as much as possible so once they let people go at 7:55 then just kind of speed walk to the escalator though you cant get ahead of the workers there

its going to be tough to say what the crowd will be like since it will be memorial day but go straight to mario kart especially if the line is 30min, its usually that short that early but again being a holiday who knows - there’s always the single riders line which should be quicker but you likely wont ride with each other

inside the queue, just ay attention to the instructions like what to do with the steering wheels and how you aim with your head and the room after that is where you get the visors, in that room there are two stairs, use both of them, some people are too nice (or a buncha idiots) that when they see one staircase empty, they think its close and everyone goes into one line but both lines are good so dont be shy - ive seen one line be empty for a good 20-30 minutes because….

after mario kart, try and go with the key game (there are 4 + 1 key on the binoculars on the second floor by finding bowsers ship in the cloud), you just need 3 to fight bowser jr and after that, then you can hunt the blocks and other feats for the land like meeting mario/luigi/peach

also, this should be the link to toadstool cafe rez, i think you can reserve as early as 7am but having this link will help so you dont have to fight with the other people trying to scan the barcode for:

and thats pretty much it, not much else to say other than have fun!
Holy crap thanks man that is way more info than I expected and definitely appreciated

was on my way home last night from south coast plaza and figured id check if there was any reservation and there was so i said hell with it and went solo

sometimes its nice to go by yourself, you just get to do whatever the hell you want at the pace you want, kind of liberating not having to think or worry about anyone else

had to try some star wars meals before they are gone soon (june 4 i think)

thumbnail-IMG-4692.jpg

got the trandoshian style pasta with braised bantha (cavatelli w/ braised beef) and the yobshrimp mix stew w/ swamp grains (shrimp on tomato curry)

both are pretty dan good though the beef is more hearty and really enjoyed the avocado sauce, definitely more bang for your buck but i always feel like you never get enough shrimp with shrimp dishes

i do like the yobshrimp better of the two gun to head, had a lot of slices of sausage and that curry sauce was great with a kick

IMG_4696.jpeg

IMG_4697.jpeg

wanted some dessert but nothing overly sweet so and my go to is the grey stuff, being by myself got to chat and flirt a bit and got a free cold brew - actually went great with each other

IMG_4708.jpeg

passed by edelweiss (got rerouted because of the fireworks show) and saw the new lil mermaid macaron and had to grab one too - pretty good as well, the blue filling is pineapple but not overbearing and the pearl is hollow chocolate - pretty good and looks great

IMG_4712.jpeg

IMG_4720.jpeg

this is where disney really shines in comparison to anywhere else like universal, with their food offerings are great and they are always putting something out there when a new movie comes out - like where the Fast Xs Doms Homebrewed Corona? Torretos Chicken BBQ? Lettys Chimichanga? Mias Taco? Giseles Shawarma? Id love to taste the last 3 especially…. but i digress

again being solo, was i able to rush to my spot for the magic journeys (fireworks was cancelled due to winds) then go to DCA and watch WoC: One (which i do love, especially the Star Wars and Marvel parts)

IMG_4721.jpeg

IMG_4724.jpeg

(cant wait for the rogers musical and about time they put something back at the hyperion)

and then get back to DL and ride runaway railway 3x in a row since it was a walk on and then Roger Rabbit right before the park closed

IMG_4735.jpeg

overall a good time being solo in the park, i didnt really go on a ride with a long wait so i am not sure not having to talk to anyone would have changed things but i could have probably been on my phone or talk to strangers - it was just nice to just do and go wherever i wanted and slow down or speed up if i choose to

also preferred to drive late as theres no traffic so going to the park was a great idea and even got some powerlimes for the travels

IMG_4743.jpeg

was on my way home last night from south coast plaza and figured id check if there was any reservation and there was so i said hell with it and went solo

sometimes its nice to go by yourself, you just get to do whatever the hell you want at the pace you want, kind of liberating not having to think or worry about anyone else

had to try some star wars meals before they are gone soon (june 4 i think)

thumbnail-IMG-4692.jpg

got the trandoshian style pasta with braised bantha (cavatelli w/ braised beef) and the yobshrimp mix stew w/ swamp grains (shrimp on tomato curry)

both are pretty dan good though the beef is more hearty and really enjoyed the avocado sauce, definitely more bang for your buck but i always feel like you never get enough shrimp with shrimp dishes

i do like the yobshrimp better of the two gun to head, had a lot of slices of sausage and that curry sauce was great with a kick

IMG_4696.jpeg

IMG_4697.jpeg

wanted some dessert but nothing overly sweet so and my go to is the grey stuff, being by myself got to chat and flirt a bit and got a free cold brew - actually went great with each other

IMG_4708.jpeg

passed by edelweiss (got rerouted because of the fireworks show) and saw the new lil mermaid macaron and had to grab one too - pretty good as well, the blue filling is pineapple but not overbearing and the pearl is hollow chocolate - pretty good and looks great

IMG_4712.jpeg

IMG_4720.jpeg

this is where disney really shines in comparison to anywhere else like universal, with their food offerings are great and they are always putting something out there when a new movie comes out - like where the Fast Xs Doms Homebrewed Corona? Torretos Chicken BBQ? Lettys Chimichanga? Mias Taco? Giseles Shawarma? Id love to taste the last 3 especially…. but i digress

again being solo, was i able to rush to my spot for the magic journeys (fireworks was cancelled due to winds) then go to DCA and watch WoC: One (which i do love, especially the Star Wars and Marvel parts)

IMG_4721.jpeg

IMG_4724.jpeg

(cant wait for the rogers musical and about time they put something back at the hyperion)

and then get back to DL and ride runaway railway 3x in a row since it was a walk on and then Roger Rabbit right before the park closed

IMG_4735.jpeg

overall a good time being solo in the park, i didnt really go on a ride with a long wait so i am not sure not having to talk to anyone would have changed things but i could have probably been on my phone or talk to strangers - it was just nice to just do and go wherever i wanted and slow down or speed up if i choose to

also preferred to drive late as theres no traffic so going to the park was a great idea and even got some powerlimes for the travels

IMG_4743.jpeg
Bruh you go to Disney like I go to target. That’s dope. Glad you had a good time.

I agree on the shrimp dish statement. I never order shrimp when I go out specifically cause I know they’re gonna rip me off

I agree, solo trips are sometimes even better. I tend to go at least once a month by myself just to chill and not having to rush around.

Great day at universal yesterday. Thanks again rfx45 rfx45 for the tips. We got there at 8:30 and hit all the other rides since most ride times were 20-30 mins. My wife said let’s hit Mario at lunch and it worked out perfect. We waited 90 mins and it didn’t even feel like it. The ride was awesome and worth the wait. Didn’t hit the toad cafe since the menu didn’t appeal to us. Unfortunately JW was done most of the day so we didn’t ride that at all. Got on everything else and enjoyed the day.

Bruh you go to Disney like I go to target. That’s dope. Glad you had a good time.

lies! no way you go to target that much

:lol:

Great day at universal yesterday. Thanks again rfx45 rfx45 for the tips. We got there at 8:30 and hit all the other rides since most ride times were 20-30 mins. My wife said let’s hit Mario at lunch and it worked out perfect. We waited 90 mins and it didn’t even feel like it. The ride was awesome and worth the wait. Didn’t hit the toad cafe since the menu didn’t appeal to us. Unfortunately JW was done most of the day so we didn’t ride that at all. Got on everything else and enjoyed the day.

glad you had fun

and yeah, the big benefit of the new land is the rest of the park is empty

djlunchbox djlunchbox i knew carly was popular (young and pretty and likes star wars is a cheat code) but i didnt know she was "signing table at a con" famous :lol: ive only seen her lightsaber vids but i guess thats enough (along with being young and pretty)

Back
Top Bottom