DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

never got the point of that
i dont even eat that much popcorn

the popcorn bucket craze started in japan. Disney just tried to mil it and bring it to the US, and it worked :lol:

except in japan each popcorn cart has a different flavor which they need to do here

Was thinking of taking my girl for New Years Eve but damn, it feels like in addition to surge pricing, they raised their prices again from when I last checked. 2 tickets pretty much $300.

Was thinking of taking my girl for New Years Eve but damn, it feels like in addition to surge pricing, they raised their prices again from when I last checked. 2 tickets pretty much $300.
now its better imo to just buy an annual pass
i think thats what they tryna get folks to do
that guaranteed money every month
from people
who may only go a few times a year

now its better imo to just buy an annual pass
i think thats what they tryna get folks to do
that guaranteed money every month
from people
who may only go a few times a year

**** you may be right, but even then the price point is still a little excessive. $83 for the Signature Pass for every date. For two people, that's 2k a year. I'm not that dedicated to going :lol:

Next time I'll buy in advance

**** you may be right, but even then the price point is still a little excessive. $83 for the Signature Pass for every date. For two people, that's 2k a year. I'm not that dedicated to going :lol:

Next time I'll buy in advance
I mean it’s the happiest place on earth
Unless it’s hella crowded

you really got to count how many times you'll be in the park to make it worth it

for the signature at $1k + $70maxpass, you got to go at least 5-6 times a year for it to be worth it since park hopper on peak days are $185 now (this saves you $100-$120 on parking for those visits pls 15%-20% discounts on food and merch if you spend $$$ inside the park)

going to japan march/april for the cherry blossom festival, definitely gonna try to carve out a day for the disney park there, and if it opens in time Nintendo Land

Went for the last time this year this past weekend. Me and my girl knocked everything out in two days pretty much (Thursday and Friday). One of the least crowded times I been.

Favorite thing from the holiday menu was the Pork Adobo. Got it more than once.

IMG_20181214_141217_101.jpg

Went for the last time this year this past weekend. Me and my girl knocked everything out in two days pretty much (Thursday and Friday). One of the least crowded times I been.

Favorite thing from the holiday menu was the Pork Adobo. Got it more than once.

IMG_20181214_141217_101.jpg
yeah last year that was the BEST
glad they brought it back

visited yesterday for the last time this year and i am done predicting crowds, it wasn't bad at all, typical rides like space and racers are upwards of 90m but with single riders its easy walk through (especially space) but others were 25m-35m max

then there was this glitch on my maxpass, i had one for haunted but it closed down when it was my time (some dumb people probably throwing ashes in there again) and this "multiple experience" appeared along that i got to use almost whereever and whenever, after the first time it might light up blue but i just explain to them what happens and they just let me through and i can get another one so we were able to get two maxpass at a time
maxpassglitch.png

i also got to commend the frozen show at hyperion and their no-race hiring of actors, ana and elsa along with the prince and kristoff could be any race and yesterday had an asian elsa and ana with a black hans, never seen two asian female leads before but have seen a rotation of them along with a black ana, hans and kristoff

just awesome and needs to be mentioned, awesome thing to teach the kids

and now for some pics (only food this time, yall seen whats out there already :lol: ) i got some new favorites and go to's

first at harbour alley and the lobster roll, super refreshing and it's gon' be great for those hot summers though i wish the chips were fries instead of something thats more like it came out of a bag but overall its very good
lobsterroll.jpg

next is the grey stuff, pretty damn good too, not as sweet as it looks, its pretty much all chocolate mouse which is light and airy with a little red velvet and raspberry
looks as good as it taste
greystuff.jpg

waiting in line at red rose tavern and saw the slow roasted beef poutine and had to go back there later for dinner and whats not to like? super tender pulled beef... gravy... crispy fries... poutine... ... pickled red onions... all great together and you got to try it, its actually a very filling food for the price (I think i paid $12 with a large soda after my ap disco)
beefpoutine.jpg

extra terribad pic but bengal bbq has a rice combo now, not worth it for the price to be honest, you pick two skewers (about $4-$6 each) and they put a side of rice and some pickled veggies for $17
the kabobs were good and got the beef with spicy sauce to contrast the sweet sauce on the pork belly but i paid $7 for the rice, just get the skewers by itself and maybe a third one (bacon wrapped asparagus) and it'll still be less than $17
bengalbbqrice.jpg

and just got some macarons at dca, they look cool and taste good but $3-$4 each... might not be worth it for a couple of bites... its good while it lasted :lol:
macarons1.jpg

macarons2.jpg

macarons3.jpg

and that is it for me at the parks this year, got to prepare for staw wars land next year

i hope you all and your families have a great holiday and another amazing and fun new year!

It is kind of a bumpy ride, but if you get out creaking more than the ride itself, spin cycle!

I blame the new seats. When you were able to spoon the person in front of you, it was all good lol

Road tripping down from the Seattle area on Friday. Going to be @ CA 23rd and 28th, DL on Christmas Eve and the 26, and US on the 27th. Can’t wait, hoping the current trend of lighter than usual crowds continue but won’t hold my breath. Can’t wait to see all of the above in their holiday makeover. Kids are counting down by the minute now I’m pretty sure :rofl:

have fun and take it all in, best time of the year to go and crowd might not be too bad because i do think people are holding off til star wars land opens but again who really knows these days

if you guys plan to stay and watch the fireworks try and seat towards the middle or right side (tomorrowland) as sitting on the left side (frontierland side) gets blocked by trees, catch fantasmic too, i believe they have a showing everyday now and not just weekends

your kids are going to have a blast

speaking of fantasmic, saw this gif a while back and this dude is lucky he didnt fall overboard, goofy inadvertently saved his life but i cant help but laugh :lol:
giphy.gif

as for the matterhorn, the new yeti animatronics looks too damn real though especially at night and you just pass by it quick as you ponder your life choices from your aching back :lol:
giphy.gif

thanks

oh and btw, i am officially washed

rode matterhorn for the first time in years and i felt like i broke a couple of ribs and pinched every nerve on my back

i could barely get out of the damn bobsled afterwards

:rofl::smh::frown:|l:rofl:
Same :lol: takes me good minute to get up :rolleyes

Went last weekend. Last time as a pass holder for a while. Got a new phone so I'm going to take a few months off :lol: Plus no discount to renew didn't give me an incentive to do so right away.
What was worn:
32518612278_8f8e0bdddb_c.jpg

What was eaten (also had some popcorn but was too lazy to take a pic :lol:)
44573655270_ca7d651b6a_c.jpg

PIcs around the park taken with the new phone
46339747692_488141dc3a_c.jpg

44573655650_2eb0477fa9_c.jpg

32518613348_3c19b24a7f_c.jpg

45478172935_6ba1053f2c_c.jpg

45478172605_27308dfd76_c.jpg

44573657320_1f68ba3335_c.jpg

44573657660_9d7de8e62d_c.jpg

Rode this for the first time since the change to Guardians
46390827351_0267c57d58_c.jpg

44573859110_fdceb8ca77_c.jpg

44573655810_2fa584b438_c.jpg

46390826221_e599f7a7f2_c.jpg

i keep forgetting to buy that hat

etsy right?

thanks for sharing the pic, how was the crowd?

i keep forgetting to buy that hat

etsy right?

thanks for sharing the pic, how was the crowd?

I got it as a gift but i'm almost positive it was from Etsy. Crowd wasn't too bad. I'm sure it was mostly AP holders getting their last days in before the end of the year blackout.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom