DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

I'm from NorCal as well, not a bad deal living just an hour flight away! Keep in mind if you go in August, you'll have to use all 3 days by October or wait till October and buy a new pass that'll last through October 2016. I'm going in July to use my last day before I deploy again.

yea, but then I'll have to rent a car to get around, I rather just drive and enjoy the view of I-5 south lol. Gas cheaper than 3 plane tickets as well. But yeah, I always use my 3 days consecutively when I'm there.

Bruh I'm telling u
Marine world is trash
Magic mountain is 10x as better
I have a gold pass which lets me go to any 6 flags
I drive to la to go to Magic mountain more than I go to Vallejo to hit up marine world
Trust me there is no comparison

lemme hold dat thang breh... :nerd:

I dont know if anyone else is the same but Magic Mountain when youre 15 and Magic when youre in your late 20s is :x

Couldnt even last when we took some family visiting, just found some shade and slept on the grass. [emoji]128116[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

People who complain are just idiots
laugh.gif
  Dunno how to budget/plan/fast pass/etc. 

Disney will always have that magic
pimp.gif

Dole whip>
Snack foods at Disney >>>>>
Roasted Pecans at Epcot, cream cheese filled pretzel at tomorrowland, the chocolate croissant in Germany, caramel apples, I could on
People who complain are just idiots :lol:   Dunno how to budget/plan/fast pass/etc. 

Disney will always have that magic :pimp:

If you stay at a Disney hotel, They open those parks late or early. I remember in the summer I would go to the water park or the outlets than hit up the fireworks show and late night park. No line very little kids.

Right before my pass expired last month I got to see the new show they have for the 60th anniversary at DL, **** is lit they got projections going on the main street buildings and on the castle

went to Disneyland Paris last year and If any of you have seen World of Color at California Adventure, its that times 50000000. watching it live gave me chills

I abhor amusement parks and everything I hate about them is magnified x10 at Disney Land. Even as a kid the **** just wasn't for me.

Only theme parks I could ever **** with were the old Marine World in Vallejo before it was Six Flags and Sea World in San Diego. 

Real Animals > Mickey Mouse

Random but even to this day I have to tell a grown female to kick rocks once a year because one always thinks Fright Night or whatever the Halloween **** at Six Flags is called would be a fun date. **** like that will get you nexted so fast. 

Star wars weekends at Hollywood studios is :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: . Bout to renew my pass and go next weekend

Never been to Disney or Universal.  More of a thrill ride dude.. cedar point, six flags etc.  My chick has been dying to go for years to Disney and proposed a 2 days at Universal/2days at Disney plan.  Can somebody drop the science on Universal Orlando and the Disney waterparks.. are the rides worthwhile for an adult, compared to the aforementioned theme parks?

Last edited:
Was just in Disney World from the 3rd to the 10th

Went with the fam.

Had a hell of a time.

Fast Passes FTW :pimp:

@FinallyFamous  and others...

I'll be in Orlando in November and I'll have 1 day to stop by a Disneyworld park. I'm not really big on rollercoasters but I do enjoy some rides and attractions. A friend recommended Epcot but did some research and it sounds kind of boring...

What's the 1 resort I should hit up? 

Never been to Disney or Universal.  More of a thrill ride dude.. cedar point, six flags etc.  My chick has been dying to go for years to Disney and proposed a 2 days at Universal/2days at Disney plan.  Can somebody drop the science on Universal Orlando and the Disney waterparks.. are the rides worthwhile for an adult, compared to the aforementioned theme parks?

Nope. Kiddy rides, b.

@FinallyFamous
 and others...

I'll be in Orlando in November and I'll have 1 day to stop by a Disneyworld park. I'm not really big on rollercoasters but I do enjoy some rides and attractions. A friend recommended Epcot but did some research and it sounds kind of boring...

What's the 1 resort I should hit up? 

Animal Kingdom.

+1 Animal Kingdom
They had the best roller coaster type ride in all of Disney - Expedition Everest.

Last time I went to Universal they had this building that you walk through with sets from different horror movies. Scared the crap out of me.

And what's with all the hype surrounding the 60th anniversary for Disneyland?

Last time I went to Universal they had this building that you walk through with sets from different horror movies. Scared the crap out of me.

And what's with all the hype surrounding the 60th anniversary for Disneyland?
Nothing just that's it's the 60th and was open 24hrs straight

Thinking about taking family there this year but don't wanna spend 1500 doing it...Disney just seems overly expensive but at least to say my family has been tho.....

I used to have the premium pass years ago. Like when it was $500. If prices had not gone up, I would do it again, 

I really want those Star Wars posters. Tempted to pay $60 on ebay.

Back
Top Bottom