DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

people were going nuts over those limited edition mickey supper cups, lines everywhere

978C33FD-172B-4C85-8BB4-E92CFFA16F98.jpeg

@vegetaray123 Yeah, the wife and I had a SoCal Select pass before we moved back to Seattle so we took our son quite a bit. Being that it's their first time, I figured DL would be the obvious choice. Still no alcohol being served at DL until Star Wars Land opens right?
Yep not until the “smugglers bar” opens in Star Wars land

was the crowd insane over the weekend?

i heard those sippers are everywhere though, practically all quick-service has 'em

was the crowd insane over the weekend?

i heard those sippers are everywhere though, practically all quick-service has 'em

seemed like every stand that sold drinks had them. people were buying 5-10 at a time :lol:

crowd actually weren’t as bad as i expected. i expected the worst and got a normal weekend crowd

back home today, crowds were actually worse yesterday than the weekend. was kinda burned out anyways and only did a half day before flying home last night.

this weeks is probably gonna be nuts

how did everyone like this trip?

good thing you ran into low crowd, those wait times usually turns some people off

it was awesome, my niece and sister had a blast. good times for sure.

the week was pretty busy as expected, but we took full advantage of the max pass and were able to hit up all the rides we wanted to hit. i didn’t realize that with the maxpass if you select a time that really soon you can get that next fastpass pretty quick. came in handy a lot.

yesterday was more of a washed walk a round and people watch/eat day, which was fine by me

I have a lot of fun just strolling around, doing things as they come. The crowds bother me most if I'm rushing to get somewhere, or the lines if I'm trying to go on a certain ride. So i just take it casually, if a line is short, I'll do it. If not, keep it movin.

remember when i first made the thread
folks was hating hard on disneyland/world
i do need to update the FAQS tips and tricks post
its somewhere in here buried :lol:

the week was pretty busy as expected, but we took full advantage of the max pass and were able to hit up all the rides we wanted to hit. i didn’t realize that with the maxpass if you select a time that really soon you can get that next fastpass pretty quick. came in handy a lot.

maxpass is clutch

last time i was there, soarin' was a 45min wait but then i check maxpass and check-in for the next fastpass was within 5min so i went ahead and just signed up, jumped in line and signed up for the next fastpass

maxpass is extra amazing if you can coordinate times and know what fills up and just do single riders on the others

I have a lot of fun just strolling around, doing things as they come. The crowds bother me most if I'm rushing to get somewhere, or the lines if I'm trying to go on a certain ride. So i just take it casually, if a line is short, I'll do it. If not, keep it movin.
This is my wife and I. When we first got our APs we were all about getting on all the rides we liked in the short time we had. Now we just go and people watch and maybe we’ll get a few rides in.

When we first got ours, we realized we would be able to relax. When we had to buy tickets, the trips would be more of the rush here, rush there because we knew we had a limited time there until the next year. Then we got aps.....

wyeturt8759067-624x351.jpg

Wed, November 21, 2018
2019 Disneyland After Dark Events: Sweethearts’ Nite and 90s Nite
Michael-Headshot.0063c-32x32.jpg

by Michael Ramirez, Editorial Content Director, Disneyland Resort

Disneyland After Dark—a special after-hours parks experience featuring unique entertainment, specialty food, collectible merchandise and more—returns in 2019 with two fun-filled events: Sweethearts’ Nite on Feb. 7 and 90s Nite on Mar. 7.

Both events will take place in Disneyland park after closing, with mix-in access beginning at 6 p.m. Select attractions throughout the park will also remain open exclusively for event guests! Here are more event details:

Sweethearts’ Nite
The Happiest Place on Earth transforms into the most romantic on Feb. 7 and love will certainly be in the air! Dress to impress and bring your sweetheart to enjoy:

• Love song-themed dance parties throughout the park, as well as a “Royal Ball” experience.
  • Encounters with beloved Disney couples, including Eugene and Rapunzel, Aladdin and Jasmine, and of course, Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse.
  • Immersive photo opportunities featuring romantic scenes from iconic Disney films.
  • Sweetheart-themed décor, as well as romantic food, beverage and merchandise offerings.
  • Unlimited Disney PhotoPass digital downloads of your photos captured during the event.
90s Nite
On Mar. 7, relive fond Disney memories and party like it’s the ‘90s! Come dressed in your ‘90s-best attire and step back in time to experience:

• Special ‘90s-themed fireworks show, throwback musical entertainment and more.
  • A re-imagined Disney Afternoon Avenue with special greetings from favorite Disney characters from the ‘90s and interactive photo opportunities.
  • Decade-inspired food, beverages and merchandise.
  • A commemorative fanny pack and unlimited Disney PhotoPass digital downloads of your photos captured during the event.
Visit Disneyland.com for more details and pricing. Parking fees are not included in the ticket price. A limited quantity of tickets for both events will be available beginning next week:

• Nov. 27: Tickets on sale for Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders
  • Nov. 28: Tickets on sale for general public
Hurry and make your plans now to join us for these two Disneyland After Dark events as they will certainly be “nites” to remember.

Tickets are nonrefundable and may not be resold or used for a commercial purpose. Limit eight (8) tickets per person, and no discounts apply. Event elements including, but not limited to, attractions, experiences, entertainment, characters, menu items, merchandise, souvenirs, special offerings and services are subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice. No refunds given for any such changes or cancellations. Costumes are subject to Disney guidelines and should not be obstructive or offensive; please check special event costume guidelines at https://disneyland.disney.go.com/faq/parks/dress/ for restrictions. Disney PhotoPass service is subject to the Disney PhotoPass terms and expiration policy found at https://disneyland.disney.go.com/photopass-terms-conditions/. Online registration required and photos must be linked to your Disney account. Not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos. Downloads are restricted to personal use by Disney account holder only and may not be used for a commercial purpo

When we first got ours, we realized we would be able to relax. When we had to buy tickets, the trips would be more of the rush here, rush there because we knew we had a limited time there until the next year. Then we got aps.....

pretty much how it is for us too. there’s been days when we haven’t even gone on rides :lol:

Was at Disneyland from 11am-930pm on Black Friday and had a blast with the family. First time in two years and I appreciated the changes Disney made (MaxPass/food ordering on app, security clearance in garage). Everything was a lot more fluid. Also, we were expecting craziness for Black Friday but it wasn’t packed at all.

Winter is our favorite time of the year to go because of the Christmas decor and lights around the whole park. The Christmas firework show with the imitation snow (soap) ending had some girl, probably in her mid 20s, behind us crying tears of joy with her boyfriend haha! Good times...

Was at Disneyland from 11am-930pm on Black Friday and had a blast with the family. First time in two years and I appreciated the changes Disney made (MaxPass/food ordering on app, security clearance in garage). Everything was a lot more fluid. Also, we were expecting craziness for Black Friday but it wasn’t packed at all.

Winter is our favorite time of the year to go because of the Christmas decor and lights around the whole park. The Christmas firework show with the imitation snow (soap) ending had some girl, probably in her mid 20s, behind us crying tears of joy with her boyfriend haha! Good times...
This has me chomping at the bit. The fam and I are road tripping from Seattle for Christmas. Can’t wait to see it all done up haha.

I was there for Black Friday as well! I was dreading it because people in this thread said it was gonna be a mess. Lol. But to my surprise, it was chill. I don't really ride the rides but my son is at that age where he's getting into it so i purchased the max pass for the first time. So clutch once i got the hang of it and time the rides pretty good. On top of that, took a bunch of pics with my son and wife with santa, in front of both Christmas trees, w/ characters, etc..which were all free and the max pass let you download them.

So all in all, my wife and i decided to start a new thanksgiving tradition by getting a hotel the day of thanksgiving and grab dinner at Ruth Chris then hit up Disneyland for Black Friday. Man, i was in the holiday spirit while i was there. Saying happy holidays to everybody. Lol. Even the workers were surprised by my friendliness. Hahaha. I'm pretty sure not a lot of people thank them or appreciate them for their services. I was just ina good mood..i was with my family, my son was having a blast, ate good food, wasn't crazy busy. It was a great thanksgiving.

great to hear you guys got to enjoy the park, weather has been good too

most are probably in the same mindset that it would be too crowded and shopping deals probably pulls some attendance away from the park

were there anything special for thanksgiving you guys noticed? turkey flavored churros or something?? :lol:

great to hear you guys got to enjoy the park, weather has been good too

most are probably in the same mindset that it would be too crowded and shopping deals probably pulls some attendance away from the park

were there anything special for thanksgiving you guys noticed? turkey flavored churros or something?? :lol:

I didn't see anything thanksgiving related. But i did notice a lot more people than usual eating a turkey leg lol.

There's a simple hack to get Disneyland park tickets for less than $50 a day

• The theme park is having a sale on tickets.
  • Now through May 18, 2019, you can get Disneyland Resort theme park tickets for as low as $47.80 per day when you purchase select multiple-day tickets.
  • Included in the deal are one-park tickets and Park Hopper tickets for three, four or five days.
  • While you can buy the tickets now, they are not valid until Jan. 7, 2019.
If a trip to Disneyland is on the list of things you'd like to do before next summer rolls around, the theme park is having a sale on tickets you won't want to miss. Now through May 18, 2019, you can get Disneyland Resort theme park tickets for as low as $47.80 per day (regularly $97), when you purchase select multiple-day tickets!

Included in the deal are one-park tickets and Park Hopper tickets for three, four or five days. The longer you stay at Disneyland, the lower your daily ticket price, so staying for five days will actually be cheaper (per day) than staying for three.

As a bonus, you'll also get one Magic Morning pass, which allows you to go to one selected attraction an hour before the park opens to the general public on a Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday. You can also add a Disney MaxPass for only $10 extra per day.

While you can buy the tickets now, they are not valid until Jan. 7, 2019 and expire 13 days after the first use or on May 23, 2019. You also cannot use the tickets from April 14-22, and they must be bought as a ticket-only purchase.

Take a look at some of the tickets you can buy as part of this deal:

3-Day Tickets
You can get a three-day Park Hopper ticket for $260, or $86.67 per day. If you'd prefer to just go to one park over the course of three days, you'll pay just $210, or $70 per day.

4-Day Tickets
A four-day Park Hopper ticket will cost you $279, or $69.75 per day. Spending all four days at one park will be $229, or $57.25 per day.

5-Day Tickets
You'll save the most money if you go to Disneyland for five days, with a five-day Park Hopper ticket costing $289, or $57.80 per day, and a one-park ticket costing $239, or $47.80 per day.

if you get caught up in the environment/festivities, i think it's worth it

i thoroughly enjoyed going to the halloween party and being able to jump into rides at will

it's gon' be even better if you are with other 90s baby for that event

90's night sounds so cool. $99 would cover admission right? I wouldn't have to buy a ticket on top of that event ticket?

nah and they let you in the park 3 hours ahead of time and i think it's on either park so i think it starts at 6 and you can get inside by 3 so you can go to dca for 3 hours and then jump over for the party, i believe that was the case with the halloween party but likely the same case with future events too

Back
Top Bottom