DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

D7D4B5CC-99AC-4E28-AA08-A6F296AA4EFB.gif

My mother in law was telling me how tickets were like $25 ah back in da day. Now, that's how much it is to park there. Lol. When i was younger i think my parents paid $50.

I was tellng my wife...remember when we used to go out to clubs and all that? I'd look at my bank account the next day and be like WTF did i spend my money on?!?! I say the same thing now after a day of Disneyland. LMAO

My mother in law was telling me how tickets were like $25 ah back in da day. Now, that's how much it is to park there. Lol. When i was younger i think my parents paid $50.

I was tellng my wife...remember when we used to go out to clubs and all that? I'd look at my bank account the next day and be like WTF did i spend my money on?!?! I say the same thing now after a day of Disneyland. LMAO
i wish they could open another park
like how dw has a bunch

i got flagged for too many users already :lol:

no use in watching it no anyways since its a weekly episode so you cant even binge watch the whole season

i think some of the people i shared it with shared it with others because i was trying to login one time and it wasn't letting me becuause i think someone else was using it

i got flagged for too many users already :lol:

no use in watching it no anyways since its a weekly episode so you cant even binge watch the whole season

i think some of the people i shared it with shared it with others because i was trying to login one time and it wasn't letting me becuause i think someone else was using it
:smh:
been fiending for new young justice for YEARS

Was there a week ago; Jesus Christ it has changed from literally 3 years ago where I use to have season passes

Where did you guys get the lobster roll from? Headed there in the morning with my wife and daughter.

here's a way to save some $$$ on tickets if you're a socal resident and planning to go before SWland craziness...

SoCal Resident Ticket Is Back! Enjoy 3 Days of Theme Park Fun for as Low as $60 Per Day

With this limited-time offer, you can buy a 3-Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket for just $60 per day—a special price just for SoCal Residents!

When you take advantage of this great offer, you can return to the magic of Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park—and rediscover some of your favorite attractions and experiences.

Explore specially priced tickets for SoCal Residents:

• 3-Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket: $179
    With Disney MaxPass: $224
  • 3-Day, Park Hopper Ticket: $234
    With Disney MaxPass: $279
FASTPASS selections are subject to availability which is limited and not guaranteed. Disney MaxPass is nonrefundable.*

These tickets are valid for use now through May 23, 2019, excluding the following blockout dates: April 14 through April 22, 2019. Tickets expire on May 23, 2019.

Purchase now through May 20, 2019.

Recently visited Disneyworld during New Years day and man was it an adventure. Flight of the Na'vi had to be the best ride I have ever ridden. I haven't visited the park since 2003 whenever I was in high school, so being able to make it back with my Fiancee and seeing the firework show was beyond worth it. I would never take my kids here if they were under 5. I saw so many dads looking straight miserable, pushing a stroller with 2 toddlers with that crowd is a huge pass for me.

damn, just reading further, not only fid they increase prices immensely, they also added more blockout dates in June, many suspecting June is opening for SWland

In 2018, Deluxe passholders were blocked out on Saturdays in June and SoCal passholders were blocked on Fridays and Saturdays for most of the month.

In 2019, Deluxe annual passholders will be blocked out on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays starting June 9 and every day from June 21 to Aug. 18. SoCal passholders will be blocked out the entire month of June in 2019.

That’s a significant increase in annual passholder blockout dates for 2019 compared to 2018, suggesting the park wants to start reducing weekend crowds in mid-June and weekday crowds in late June, according to Niles.

The situation is very different across the promenade: Deluxe annual passholders won’t find any block out dates at Disney California Adventure between May 27 and Aug. 30.

The saddest part of all this is that the parks are still going to be at capacity on a regular basis once Star Wars opens...Can’t even imagine what the prices are going to look like in the next few years...They’ll just keep hitting that price hike button...

Keep prices low, park is at capacity...Hike prices, park is at capacity...You all know they’re just going to keep cashing in because they can...

May be doing the SoCal deal and going either Thursday or Friday.

Daughter is ready for Disneyland. After Goofy's Kitchen, it was a wrap.

damn, just reading further, not only fid they increase prices immensely, they also added more blockout dates in June, many suspecting June is opening for SWland

In 2018, Deluxe passholders were blocked out on Saturdays in June and SoCal passholders were blocked on Fridays and Saturdays for most of the month.

In 2019, Deluxe annual passholders will be blocked out on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays starting June 9 and every day from June 21 to Aug. 18. SoCal passholders will be blocked out the entire month of June in 2019.

That’s a significant increase in annual passholder blockout dates for 2019 compared to 2018, suggesting the park wants to start reducing weekend crowds in mid-June and weekday crowds in late June, according to Niles.

The situation is very different across the promenade: Deluxe annual passholders won’t find any block out dates at Disney California Adventure between May 27 and Aug. 30.
Dam, they went from giving an extra month for renewing to taking a month away hella quick.

Foodie Guide to Purple Treats at Disneyland

DISNEYLAND RESORT

Purple Glove Macaron
Disneyland Park, Jolly Holiday Bakery Café; Disney California Adventure Park, Clarabelle’s Hand Scooped Ice Cream/Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Café
With blackberry and currant buttercream and blackberry-currant jam center

Purple Rose
Disneyland Park, Red Rose Taverne
Blueberry mousse with blackberry, currant, and lemon center

atpfyce4794792.jpg

Lavender Milk Tea
Disneyland Park, Red Rose Taverne
With lemon popping pearls, purple whipped cream, and lavender sugar

isuhfluyr879840.jpg

Purple Fish Tacos
Disneyland Park, Rancho del Zocalo
Baja-style fish tacos with purple cabbage slaw and spicy lime aïoli served with a side of blue corn chips

atpfyce4794794.jpg

Jamaica Freeze
Disneyland Park, Rancho del Zocalo (available starting Jan. 18)
With candied hibiscus flowers

atpfyce4794795.jpg

Purple Churro
Disneyland Park, Critter Country

atpfyce4794796.jpg

Taro Pancakes
Disneyland Park, River Belle Terrace
With purple Chantilly cream and crème anglaise

atpfyce4794797.jpg

Jungle Julep
Disneyland Park, Bengal Barbecue
Pineapple, orange, grape, and lemon slush

Berry Berry Purple Cobbler
Disney California Adventure Park, Lamplight Lounge
With blueberry cream cheese ice cream and topped with purple berry drizzle

atpfyce4794798.jpg

Purple Cake Pop
Disneyland Resort, Candy Palace, Pooh Corner, Trolley Treats, Marceline’s Confectionery
Chocolate cake pop with dark chocolate Mickey ears dipped in raspberry white chocolate

Can any of you Cali dudes recommend a good hotel near DL?

Also, would I be a fool to head there mid-March during spring break time? Fairly certain the answer is yes, but confirmation would be great. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom