DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

After taking the family down for a week over Christmas my wife and I really wanna organize an adult trip lol. It would be a pretty different experience.
I keep trying to tell the wife that we should go to Disney without the girls, but she ain't trying to hear it.
Yeah man, I don't know if it's because i'm a big kid but Disney appeals to me beyond being a dad. It's a special place even if they are starting to price "normal" folks out.
I love going to Disney, it doesn't help ABC use to always have the shows go back in the day and made it seem so cool.

Lunar New Year Marketplaces
lucky-8-lantern-dessert-mandarin-orange-green-tea-tart-16x9.jpg

Feast on a delectable array of Asian-inspired fare at delightful marketplaces in Paradise Gardens Park at Disney California Adventure Park from January 25 through February 17, 2019.

lucky-8-lantern-crispy-shrimp-fried-rice-16x9.jpg

Lucky 8 Lantern
Celebrate the Year of the Pig with delicious libations and a savory selection of Asian dishes.

Enjoy dishes from Lucky 8 Lantern, including:

• Crispy Shrimp Fried Rice with Garlic, Bacon and Edamame
  • Stir-fried Vegetables & Pineapple with Soy Protein, Steamed Rice and Crunchy Chow Mein Noodles
  • Mandarin Orange-Green Tea Tart
  • Vietnamese Iced Coffee

prosperity-bao-and-buns-char-siu-pork-bao-16x9.jpg

Prosperity Bao & Buns
Raise a glass and toast to a prosperous new year with tantalizing bao and bun-wrapped meals along with a tasty dessert and a specialty cocktail.

Try outstanding menu items, including:

• Char Siu Pork Bao, Chinese BBQ Pork with Pickled Red Onions and Jalapeño
  • Mickey Chinese Hot Dog Bun
  • Mango-Pineapple Pastry
  • Winter Plum Blossom Gin Mule

longevity-noodle-co-vegetable-egg-roll-16x9.jpg

Longevity Noodle Co.
Ring in a brand new year with mouth-watering noodle dishes, a delectable dessert and refreshing drink.

Select from a menu that features:

• Pan-fried Wheat Noodles with Chicken Meatballs, Cabbage Salad with Apple-Ginger Sauce
  • Vegetable Egg Roll and Chilled Sesame-Garlic Noodles with Cilantro-Cashew Sauce and Toasted Peanuts
  • Egg Tart
  • Orchid Spritz

red-dragon-spice-traders-steamed-short-rib-shumai-16x9.jpg

Red Dragon Spice Traders
Add a touch of spice to your new year with a tantalizing selection of Asian fare along with a cool drink and a sweet treat.

Tickle your taste buds with these tangy menu options:

• Firecracker Three Cup Chicken with Steamed Rice
  • Steamed Short Rib Shumai with Spicy Korean Sauce, Sriacha-Mayonnaise and Cucumber Salad
  • Purple Yam Macaron with Crème Fraiche
  • Raspberry Lychee Chia Tea

paradise-garden-grill-00.jpg

2019 Lunar New Year Sip and Savor Pass
Begin the Lunar New Year with good taste and good fortune as you explore a tantalizing array of Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese-inspired menus with a Disney twist.

Embark on a culinary adventure with the Sip and Savor Pass, which consists of a commemorative credential and 6 coupons redeemable for food and beverage offerings (excluding alcohol) at these select Lunar New Year Marketplace locations:

• Longevity Noodle Co.
  • Lucky 8 Lantern
  • Prosperity Bao & Buns
  • Red Dragon Spice Traders
  • Paradise Garden Grill
  • Festival Food and Beverage Cart
Each Sip and Savor Pass is $39, including tax. In addition to a reduced price, Annual Passholders will also receive a special Passholder lanyard as well as buttons (at participating marketplaces upon coupon redemption). To receive the Passholder price and keepsakes, a valid Annual Pass and photo ID must be shown upon purchase.

The Sip and Savor Pass is available for sale at Elias & Co., Kingswell Camera Shop, Festival Gifts (in Paradise Gardens Park), the Sip and Savor Cart and each Lunar New Year Marketplace. So get in touch with your inner foodie and sample these culinary creations January 25 through February 17, 2019 during Lunar New Year at Disney California Adventure Park!

Important Information

• Sip and Savor Passes expire February 17, 2019.
  • Each coupon must be attached to the Pass prior to redemption and may be redeemed for one (1) food or non-alcoholic beverage item at a participating Lunar New Year Marketplace location.
  • Sip and Savor Passes are nonrefundable, nontransferable and may not be redeemed for cash, in whole or in part. No substitutions and no change given.
  • No discounts apply.
  • Separate theme park admission required.
Sip and Savor Pass, food and beverage offerings, participating marketplace locations and Annual Passholder lanyards and buttons are all subject to availability, restrictions and change without notice.

I mean, there really is no good time to do it where you won’t inconvenience customers. But still...sucks it’ll be surrounded by a fence when we’re there. I mean, it IS the focal point of the park.

Oh well. Glad there’s a ton of other stuff to do.

rain all week and its tempting but its actually looking like a storm (by california standards)

rain all week and its tempting but its actually looking like a storm (by california standards)

it was suppose to rain all week last week up here
but only did like 2 or 3 days
and only 1 of them was all day rain
other was just morning sprinkle

Just got to Candy Cane Inn, the pass was closed and had to go all the way over to 101 from 5, wasn’t fun. But we are here...

We’ll have a few days in the rain, hopefully no one in the parks, then Friday should be clear.

The wife and I haven’t been in 3 years (honey moon) , taking the kids. Been looking forward to this for months.

Just got to Candy Cane Inn, the pass was closed and had to go all the way over to 101 from 5, wasn’t fun. But we are here...

We’ll have a few days in the rain, hopefully no one in the parks, then Friday should be clear.

The wife and I haven’t been in 3 years (honey moon) , taking the kids. Been looking forward to this for months.

have a great time and hopefully yall can catch the parades and fireworks on friday

if you're already near the property then rain is more tolerable and might be a blessing in disguise with less crowds

When do the winter refurbishments generally end at DL? I know they can happen at any time, but I just found out Space Mountain closes for refurbishment on Feb. 25. Starting to get the feeling that my discounted tickets were probably discounted for a reason. :smh:

I can handle some whatever rides being down, but seeing these iconic ones down for our trip has me rethinking things...

really no set date on when they''ll finish but they're likely trying to finish it up before SWLand to pre-occupy some guests elsewhere

it does suck especially the ~3 months long closure of the castle

^ Damn, didn't know the castle was 3 months. My tickets are good through May 23, so a delay may be in order. Might make sense as spring break crowds obviously won't affect May dates like they will in March. Hmmmmm.....

Is Valentine day a cool day to take your girl?
Probably busy as HELL, with all the guys thinking that is the move. All the memories at the expensiviest... I mean Happiest Place on Earth. Suppose to be taking our girls in late March, wife wanted to skip Disney and just see pops. I was like nope I need to hit Disney up and get me a purple churro.

Back
Top Bottom