DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Disneyland officials said they immediately contacted the California Division of Occupational Safety and Health, the state agency that inspects amusement park rides. Space Mountain remains closed while DOSH investigators inspect the ride, Disneyland officials said.
they don't play
they tryna get that ride cleared asap

My daughters would probably do the same thing if they could. Haven't been on it in forever, lol. Buncha scaredy cats.

Just noticed this thread. Funny how I missed it all these years. Huge life long Disney parks fan. I lived in Sacramento most of my life and would often go to Disneyland when I was younger. Once I got out of college, 2000, and got a job, instantly bought an AP and would go 4 to 5 times a year. Man, those days of a 2 park premium AP for $399 were so nice. I had my AP until 2006. Then we would still go once or twice a year and then I was also fortunate enough to start going to Disney World every year for a work conference. Moved out to Texas in 2012 and now go to Disney World at least once every year and try to make it back to DL every other year or so.

Just booked my trip in May to WDW. Staying at the AS Movies for one night and then moving over to the Yacht Club for the next 4 nights.

Had a blast on my trip. Crowds were manageable, the sushi donut was excellent, and I even saw a few G.O.A.T. (s) while i was there. Here a few photos.
20190205_112423.jpg IMG951181.jpg IMG954196.jpg

sushi donut looks interesting

good to hear you had a great time

my favorite and most watched animated movie of all time is being celebrated at DCA...

the-lion-king-celebration-1200x675.jpg

‘The Lion King’ Celebration Coming This Summer To Disney California Adventure Park

This summer, Disney California Adventure park will come alive with a vibrant celebration inspired by Disney’s new upcoming live action film, “The Lion King.”

Throughout the day, a traveling troupe of storytellers will arrive to celebrate “The Lion King” in story, song and dance, inviting everyone to join in. The fun continues with music, colorful craft activities and more, honoring the spirit of Africa.

Director Jon Favreau’s all-new “The Lion King” journeys to the African savanna where a future king must overcome betrayal and tragedy to assume his rightful place on Pride Rock. “The Lion King” roars into theaters July 19, 2019.

The festive celebration of “The Lion King” will be presented for a limited time this summer at Disney California Adventure park.

Purple churros are up there at the top with some of the weird flavors they been doing.

Dam, those ap buckets are gone, almost fooled me into buying a minnie mouse one for the refills. I ain't dragging a big *** bucket around for nothin.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican Disney Sea? yeah, a few of us have I believe. Park is amazing, and the details are just bananas.

definitely wanna go back one day

First hand account of what made it special to you?

Which USA park is closest to it?

closest US park would probably be Disneyland.

the parks there were just so much more detailed in every aspect. from the scenery to the story telling on the rides (although they’re all in japanese :lol: ) to the food. it’s just seems like every detail was thought about. that seems to be making its way over to Disneyland a little more, at least with the food anyways. Also, it doesn’t hurt that people in Japan are just crazy nice and polite.

planning on a trip to Japan in 2021 or 2022 so i can hit up disneysea + universal and nintendoland should be open by then

closest US park would probably be Disneyland.

the parks there were just so much more detailed in every aspect. from the scenery to the story telling on the rides (although they’re all in japanese :lol: ) to the food. it’s just seems like every detail was thought about. that seems to be making its way over to Disneyland a little more, at least with the food anyways. Also, it doesn’t hurt that people in Japan are just crazy nice and polite.

yup, agreed on everything. food was on point and the people there were super nice. you wont find people cutting lines (or making excuses to cut lines) and its super clean. It is freezing though if you're going in the winter.

Also, it doesn’t hurt that people in Japan are just crazy nice and polite.
heard not that polite if ur darker skinned
but this aint the thread for that
who was that in this thread
that said his wife and kid took the cab
and was about to get kidnapped
while overseas at one of the disneylands :lol:

heard not that polite if ur darker skinned
but this aint the thread for that
who was that in this thread
that said his wife and kid took the cab
and was about to get kidnapped
while overseas at one of the disneylands :lol:

that was in china not japan. totally different.

Back
Top Bottom