DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

there's usually a link posted on their website or if you sign up for their newsletter they'll be sure to let you know

ap's usually gets first dibs on tix

Sucks how dirty Disney is doing their employees with the family pass. They really limited the days they can take people in. I understand with Star Wars land opening they have to limit but all of April it’s only open for DCA or nothing.

Sucks how dirty Disney is doing their employees with the family pass. They really limited the days they can take people in. I understand with Star Wars land opening they have to limit but all of April it’s only open for DCA or nothing.

yeah I wasn't planning on going to Disneyland while I'm out in SoCal in March, but even if I was, I'd only be able to get in with my MEP on the day I land lol

There's 45 straight days blocked out :rolleyes

SMFH glad they caught the guy and banned him @ disneyland

Attachments

• 8D2CC79B-2C31-4E7C-B3CE-0DA13A3B813E.jpeg
    8D2CC79B-2C31-4E7C-B3CE-0DA13A3B813E.jpeg
    574 KB · Views: 46
they cant monitor you but its just a risk that if you get caught they might get you arrested and their park cops/lawyers probably presents it as a giant threat to scare you

edit: looking it up, its the same dude who has done it twice at WDW last year and was able to do it at DL so yeah banning someone isn't guaranteed but it may have scared him enough to avoid WDW: https://patch.com/california/lakeforest-ca/lifetime-disney-parks-ban-trump-2020-sign-waver

they'll probably tell their security checkers to keep an eye out for banners or flags of sorts when they inspect bags from now on

Last edited:
it still funny that due to some weird restrictions, they still can't call anything superhero "Marvel" at DL/DCA, got me curious what they'd actually call "Marvel-Land"

Tickets on sale now for Disneyland annual passholders to Marvel-themed event

The general public can buy tickets to 'Disneyland After Dark: Heroes Assemble' starting Thursday, Feb. 21

lirgltyh7oi608-624x351.jpg

Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration Coming to Disneyland Resort This Spring

The Disneyland Resort is introducing an all-new pop-up experience at the Downtown Disney District. This spring, Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration will transport guests through a visually and whimsically immersive experience celebrating 90 years of the one and only Mickey and Minnie Mouse.

This limited-time exhibition will feature several different imaginatively themed rooms with vivid displays inspired by all things Mickey Mouse. Every room will feature selfie spots and provide plenty of fun and fabulous photo ops for guests.

yroiuyit80697.jpg

One of the surprises will be this super-sized bow sofa. In this area, guests can pop into the portrait and take a seat on Minnie’s plush sofa or pose under Minnie’s giant bows and hearts.

This separately ticketed exhibit will be located near the Downtown Disney District Monorail station in the former space of ESPN Zone. Tickets will go on sale soon.

lirgltyh7oi608-624x351.jpg

Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration Coming to Disneyland Resort This Spring

The Disneyland Resort is introducing an all-new pop-up experience at the Downtown Disney District. This spring, Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration will transport guests through a visually and whimsically immersive experience celebrating 90 years of the one and only Mickey and Minnie Mouse.

This limited-time exhibition will feature several different imaginatively themed rooms with vivid displays inspired by all things Mickey Mouse. Every room will feature selfie spots and provide plenty of fun and fabulous photo ops for guests.

yroiuyit80697.jpg

One of the surprises will be this super-sized bow sofa. In this area, guests can pop into the portrait and take a seat on Minnie’s plush sofa or pose under Minnie’s giant bows and hearts.

This separately ticketed exhibit will be located near the Downtown Disney District Monorail station in the former space of ESPN Zone. Tickets will go on sale soon.
Itll probably be an arm and a leg, wonder if the signature ap photopass is gonna work?

Since when did Disneyland change the line for space mountain?

they just opened up that space pavilion to ring the lines in and around on the second floor of the old arcade, right?

i believe they've had that for a couple of months now

Back
Top Bottom