DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Anybody been to Disneyland in Japan?

Going to Tokyo soon, was wondering if Disney there would be worth visiting.

bw
daisy-duck-black-widow-marvel-80th-anniversary-disney-california-adventure-august-2019_1-900x1200.jpeg

This is the one my wife told me she’d divorce me if I kept following her through Batuu...

My daughter said she wanted a pic with her and my wife straight up said no way...They went back and got some pics while me and my son were in the line up for Indiana Jones :lol:...

i think i found your ig... :lol:

New Concept Art Released for “Alice In Wonderland” Immersive Treat Trails and Villains Grove at Oogie Boogie Bash in Disney California Adventure

Oogie-Boogie-Bash-.jpg

Immersive Treat Trails – Trick-or-treating is for everyone! Come experience the new, wonderfully wicked treat trails throughout the park with all your friends and family. While stalking through the trail, you will see iconic characters such as the Mad Hatter from Tim Burton’s “Alice in Wonderland,” and maybe even Oogie Boogie himself! Additional treat trails will feature oversized cauldrons full of treats for party guests to enjoy.
ott09234872649812309234.jpg

Villains Grove – Have you ever wanted to peer inside the minds of your favorite villains and walk through their own hauntingly beautiful scenes? This walk-through experience is unlike anything seen before. Redwood Creek Challenge Trail becomes Villains Grove: an interactive, villain-inspired, dreamlike environment perfect for all ages to wander. This experience will entice party guests with a series of scenes, each creating a not-so-scary symphony of sound, light and shadows for you to explore on your own or as a pack!
obb9128468273469280432.jpg

Last edited:
yah the redwood creek finally being useful for once :lol:

but adding more villains/interactive stuff makes me curious and actually go but i need to see more

We're in. They better have some sort of line, though, i can see that no line thing getting really, really bad, fast.

Back
Top Bottom