DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

^nice! Hope it stays that way tonight, wife wants to have a date night just us 2. I hope it’s cool enough to spirit jersey.
Speaking of GOTG, anyone else gonna try to get the lithograph for APs starting the 25th?

i have and I actually only really wear it outside

i don’t like wearing the same things as other people, I know weird

only time I wore one inside the park was when it got too cold at night but that also opened the can of worms

and speaking of spirit jerseys... POWERLINE!

not sure if its a d23 exclusive but i believe it exclusively sold at select box lunch locations
67878408_2262644300713609_1322625756057429615_n.jpg

68821012_157414748649903_2755774882813940089_n.jpg

theres alot a peter pan sj also at boxlunch
67474320_151548832604805_8503376352780159494_n.jpg

Peter Pan one might be mandatory if I can get my hands on one...I was thinking about getting one of those regular dark green ones anyway so the Pan one would scratch that itch for me...

they go on sale tomorrow whenever the closest one to you opens up

each boxlunch store might have their own ig account and some of them might be able to hold one for you if you give them a call

theres a ursula funko and i think more people are gon go for that anyways

U and ur fam had their vaccines right???
If so they will be straight
Only worry if u haven’t been vaccinated

Try telling the wife that. Lol. Plus, my wife is preggo so i think it would be best for her to not go. I’ll see if she’ll let my son and i go cuz i wanted to go 1 more time before he starts kinder in September.

On that note, we might not renew our a AP. I love going during the week cuz I’m not down w/ the crazy weekends. And with my son in school, we will barely be going.

Without any renewal discount, it was better for us to let it expire, then just get one at the ticket booth when we went the next time.

My wife and I were at Galaxy’s Edge and as we’re leaving I crossed paths with a lady where we did the stutter step dance where you’re liking at the ground before you finally get out of each other’s way. I told her thanks for the dance but when I looked up it was Robin Roberts :lol:
u say anything
was she lookin good??
:nerd:

Any news on Tomorrowland being revamped? I heard they were planning on taking away those rock/boulder sculptures near the entrance.

Back
Top Bottom