DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

I feel worse for the cast members amd people who lost their jobs than any suit and tie wearing shareholder who agreed they could charge more and people would just pay it. It started 3 or 4 years ago when they deincentivised renewing aps because they wanted people to pay more for their trip. Do they even do the bucket of popcorn with 1 dollar refills anymore? That was another little, but effective way of showing they appreciate those committed to them. Hey, if theres less employees on the payroll, does that mean ticket prices can finally stop increasing? Its sad, the shareholders have finally started sucking the life out of such a beautiful and remarkable place, and now their scared? *****!

Officially headed back to DLR in March. Plane tickets and hotel reservations finally in place. :pimp: :pimp:

We were gonna try to go for fall break next month but decided to head to Puerto Vallarta instead. Can’t wait to get back there! Here’s to hoping the crowds continue to be lower lol (doubtful since were going during spring break time).

I feel worse for the cast members amd people who lost their jobs than any suit and tie wearing shareholder who agreed they could charge more and people would just pay it. It started 3 or 4 years ago when they deincentivised renewing aps because they wanted people to pay more for their trip. Do they even do the bucket of popcorn with 1 dollar refills anymore? That was another little, but effective way of showing they appreciate those committed to them. Hey, if theres less employees on the payroll, does that mean ticket prices can finally stop increasing? Its sad, the shareholders have finally started sucking the life out of such a beautiful and remarkable place, and now their scared? *****!
:lol:
U finally letting it out huh

The parks were pretty crowded last night. I made my way to DCA first since we got there around 7 and they closed at 8. Finished GoTG and the Halloween theme between Rocket and Groot was just ok. We got out around 7:50 and went straight to Soarin' Around the World. After that there was a cluster of people trying to get in to Disneyland. I made my way to Galaxy's edge and had some chicken yip tip thing from Docking Bay 7. I forget what it was called but it was phallus shaped and didn't taste that good. I also tried the popcorn which was great if you're diabetic, and also the blue milk. The actual ride was ok. I got the gunner and just held the button down the entire time and still succeeded.

Officially headed back to DLR in March. Plane tickets and hotel reservations finally in place. :pimp: :pimp:

We were gonna try to go for fall break next month but decided to head to Puerto Vallarta instead. Can’t wait to get back there! Here’s to hoping the crowds continue to be lower lol (doubtful since were going during spring break time).

Be there in March as well.

My boy is there now with his family. Sending pics to people who aren’t in Disneyland is just hurtful.

i kind of/sort of wish i am attending the halloween party at dca (finally sold out of tix) because of the kingdom heart costumed characters but also really not so bummed to miss it

however to those who cant attend/arent attending...

I aint tryin to get spoiled! We ended up having to pay an extra 120 bucks for the party cause we slept on the cheap nights! Just got a call from my hotel homie, too. He ended up getting us an extra night for our trip! Seems like its gonna be busy, he had to move a bunch of reservations and round.

Church Official Embezzled Millions To Buy A Membership At Disneyland's Club 33

There's been a lot of talk, especially recently, about just how expensive Disneyland is. Hotels are expensive, theme park tickets are expensive, food is expensive. Serious Disneyland fans save their money to make sure they have the cash for that all important annual passport every year, but for some with bigger bank accounts, there's a goal out there with a significantly higher price tag that the rest of us can only dream of, Club 33.

The exclusive establishment is only open to a select few, and membership is not cheap. Nearly every serious Disneyland fan likely dreams of visiting Club 33 -- unless you're part of the comparatively small list of people who actually have -- and imagines that if they ever had enough money, a Club 33 membership is what they would spend it on. One Southern California church official apparently did just that. Unfortunately, it appears he may have embezzled several million dollars in order to do so.

The U.S. Attorney's Office for the Central District of California has announced the arrest of Charles Thomas Sebesta, the former chairman of the board for the Fifth Church of Christ, Scientist in Los Angeles. He's been charged with fraud in the alleged theft of over $11 million in church funds, some of which he apparently spent on a Club 33 membership at the happiest place on earth.

Sebesta had been in charge of the church's funds since 2005, and he purchased the Club 33 membership in 2010. He apparently used the location to host major entertainment companies, sports teams, and their employees. It's unclear if this was done under the auspices of church business or as something purely personal.

For those not up to speed, Club 33 is a members only location which can be found at New Orleans Square,the home of the Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean, inside Disneyland. The official address is 33 Royal Street, though the physical entrance has moved as the park has been renovated. Membership to Club 33 is reported to cost upwards of $25,000 a year, with annual dues of approximately half that amount once you have the membership.

Other Club 33 locations have been built at other Disney parks over the years, but Disneyland's was the first.

Even if you have that kind of money to spend, getting into Club 33 isn't easy, as there is a significant waiting list and a fixed number of available memberships.

Prior to the opening of Oga's Cantina at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, Club 33 was also he only place one could purchase alcohol within the Disneyland theme park.

As one of those people who has never been to Club 33, I can totally understand the desire to purchase a membership. If I had $25,000 burning a hole in my pocket, I'd put my name on the waiting list straight away.

Hopefully, Charles Thomas Sebesta enjoyed his time at Club 33, as he may not have any more chances to visit. If convicted of all charges, he's facing a maximum prison sentence of over 250 years.

On the plus side, if you've been on the Club 33 waiting list, you may have just moved one slot closer to the top.

I aint tryin to get spoiled! We ended up having to pay an extra 120 bucks for the party cause we slept on the cheap nights! Just got a call from my hotel homie, too. He ended up getting us an extra night for our trip! Seems like its gonna be busy, he had to move a bunch of reservations and round.

have a blast

i knew i should have just bought tix too, once i saw pics and vids then im gon be so tempted :lol:

i better stop sleeping and lock down this hotel then. Just got our park hoppers today. still need a whip and hotel. I am getting so excited. lol. My son asks everyday "We see mickey house tomorrow?" I cant wait to tell him yes!

not to sound weird but im excited for your kid too :lol:

i wish i could remember my first visit but you couldn't bring him at a better time as the atmosphere during halloween/christmas is amazing and completely transforms at night

have a great time and if you got maxpass, use it to take as much pics as possible of every moment

Disneyland Added $8.5B To Southern California Economy In 2018, Study Finds

ANAHEIM (CBSLA) — The “happiest place on Earth” added billions of dollars to the Southern California economy.

A new study by Cal State Fullerton showed Disneyland added $8.5 billion to the economy in 2018, a 50% increase from 2015.

Researchers say it’s all thanks to about 25 million Disneyland visitors who poured money into local hotels and businesses.

Although Disneyland has faced backlash over how much they pay some employees, the city says Disneyland Resort helped generate 78,000 new jobs in the area.

The company has since raised its minimum wage from $11 to $15 an hour.

i better stop sleeping and lock down this hotel then. Just got our park hoppers today. still need a whip and hotel. I am getting so excited. lol. My son asks everyday "We see mickey house tomorrow?" I cant wait to tell him yes!
My dad told me the story of my mom and I first visit when i was 1 or 2. My mom had just immigrated from the Philippines when were stationed in Oklahoma, but she knew who mickey was, cause his face is everywhere in Manila. So, my dad was like, lets go to disneyland. She had no idea about disneyland, what it was or anything, lol. She just knew mickey mouse. So we go and she hates it because the crowds, lines, it was expensive, and so on. Well, were walking around, me in a stroller, and boom. My mom sees mickey. She gets hella excited and runs me over there, and thats when she smiled, my dad said. She pushes me through the crowd waiting for his attention, quite rudely apparantly, cause my pops got kinda nervous we were gonna run kids over, but moms saw mickey and he knew she was excited. So we push to him, and he bends over to gesture hi to me, and i grabbed his nose and squeezed hella hard, collapsing it. Moms starts cracking up, and that changed her whole mindset. She saw it then, right then, the magic we all experience. At that moment, she felt the joy, the excitement of what Disney should be. We went every year for 18 years after that. 18 years shared as a family of crowd stress, driving down the 5, pit stops and all that. Memories. Disneyland isnt just a place, its so much more too me. Its a lifetime of those road trips, pit stops and memories. My family still meets up, so now its us with our kids. And its awesome. Its love. Remember these times, they go fast. I have stories i can tell my grandkids, just as my dad told his.

not to sound weird but im excited for your kid too :lol:

i wish i could remember my first visit but you couldn't bring him at a better time as the atmosphere during halloween/christmas is amazing and completely transforms at night

have a great time and if you got maxpass, use it to take as much pics as possible of every moment

My dad told me the story of my mom and I first visit when i was 1 or 2. My mom had just immigrated from the Philippines when were stationed in Oklahoma, but she knew who mickey was, cause his face is everywhere in Manila. So, my dad was like, lets go to disneyland. She had no idea about disneyland, what it was or anything, lol. She just knew mickey mouse. So we go and she hates it because the crowds, lines, it was expensive, and so on. Well, were walking around, me in a stroller, and boom. My mom sees mickey. She gets hella excited and runs me over there, and thats when she smiled, my dad said. She pushes me through the crowd waiting for his attention, quite rudely apparantly, cause my pops got kinda nervous we were gonna run kids over, but moms saw mickey and he knew she was excited. So we push to him, and he bends over to gesture hi to me, and i grabbed his nose and squeezed hella hard, collapsing it. Moms starts cracking up, and that changed her whole mindset. She saw it then, right then, the magic we all experience. At that moment, she felt the joy, the excitement of what Disney should be. We went every year for 18 years after that. 18 years shared as a family of crowd stress, driving down the 5, pit stops and all that. Memories. Disneyland isnt just a place, its so much more too me. Its a lifetime of those road trips, pit stops and memories. My family still meets up, so now its us with our kids. And its awesome. Its love. Remember these times, they go fast. I have stories i can tell my grandkids, just as my dad told his.

yeah definitely an experience. We used to go twice a year until high school. Now I’ve moved to the east coast and now my son is two I want him to experience that same joy. Lowkey I’m a Disney freak. Lol. And before I had kids or got too serious with the military me, my siblings and nephews used to go. I actually had a hook up from NT.

my goal is for my kids to visit every Disney in the world and hitting Disneyland at least once a year. We go to Cali at least 4-5 times a year already to visit family so why not. I told my family that this trip was for Disney not to visit them lol.

not weird at all. Lol y’all been OD supportive. Can’t wait to share our pics!!!

quick visit last night, completely forgot sundays are halloween party at dca so missed out on gotg monsters after dark and carsland decos

crowd isnt there even after people moved from dca to dl when the party started but when the halloween fireworks hits, its still crowded to the brim on main street and fantasmic is still very popular but most lines were quick and short and i think haunted mansions the only one that ran out of fastpass when i got there

some pics
dia de los muertos 2.jpg

dia de los muertos.jpg

haunted mansion.jpg

haunted mansion 2.jpg

haunted mansion 3.jpg

blk mouse.jpg

loaded fries.jpg

stein2.jpg

stein.jpg

(poison stein doesnt light up, just put a light up ice cube that came from one of my drinks in there and that little poison apple light up is $5 but disney got me)

free ap stuff (at star wars launch bay- which closes at 8pm so get there and line-up if you want 'em)
ap 1.jpg

Last edited:
still weird that there are still no bundle options available though because that is a very attractive deal

Back
Top Bottom