DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Which lightsabers do they for sale again? Not the ones you make, but the ones from the movies/tv shows...

Limited Edition $500 NBA Experience New Era Hat Set

dumb to have the NBA Experience logo on the brim, still cost too much it would have been more wearable
1571157435675.png

1571157455325.png

1571157472428.png

1571157531963.png

1571157541259.png

1571157565247.png

Attachments

• 1571157473024.png
    1571157473024.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
Avengers E-Ticket attraction will boast all-new ride system at Marvel land in Disney California Adventure

The new Avengers ride will be different than Disney flight simulator attractions like the Avatar Flight of Passage and Soarin’ Around the World.

The Avengers E-Ticket ride coming to the Marvel themed land at Disney California Adventure will have an all-new ride system unlike any attraction at a Disney theme park.

“We’re inventing an all-new ride system for this,” Walt Disney Imagineering’s Scot Drake said during a New York Comic Con 2019 panel. “The demands of these characters and this experience is forcing us to invent and we’re really excited about that. It’s going to be something like you’ve never seen before.”

Disney and Marvel used New York Comic Con 2019 to reveal new details about the Avengers Campus themed land set to debut at the Anaheim theme park.

The first phase of the new land will open in 2020 with a Spider-Man attraction, Doctor Strange show, Ant-Man and the Wasp restaurant and Marvel character meet-and-greets and rooftop shows. A second phase will open at an unannounced date with an Avengers E-ticket attraction.

The new Avengers ride will be different than Disney flight simulator attractions such as the Avatar Flight of Passage at Disney’s Animal Kingdom in Florida and Soarin’ Around the World at Disney California Adventure in Anaheim and other parks, Drake said.

Riders on the new Marvel attraction will board the Avengers Quinjet and embark on a mission to the Black Panther world of Wakanda alongside the team of superheroes, according to Drake, Imagineering’s Marvel portfolio creative executive.

“We’re going to transform from this group experience to this individual flight,” Drake said during the Comic Con panel. “This is going to be the basis of our own origin story. We’re going to build back up and get to fight alongside with all the Avengers in this epic battle in Wakanda.”

A full-size version of the Quinjet custom-designed for the Disney theme parks will be docked atop the Avengers headquarters in the new Marvel lands coming to Disney California Adventure and Walt Disney Studios Paris theme park in France.

A stunt show on the roof of the Avengers headquarters will feature appearances by Black Panther, Black Widow, Captain America, Captain Marvel and other Marvel superheroes who fight off any incursions into the Avengers Campus by super villains. Spider-Man is expected to swing above visitors’ heads in the new Marvel land.

The new Avengers Campus debuting in 2020 at Disney California Adventure will pair a new Spider-Man attraction and a Doctor Strange special effects show with the existing Guardians of the Galaxy — Mission: Breakout indoor drop tower ride.

Riders on the Spider-Man attraction will get to sling virtual webs from their wrists and pull on virtual objects with the webs on the new interactive dark ride coming to Avengers Campus. The backstory for the attraction finds Peter Parker tinkering with a glitchy spider-bot that replicates itself and begins eating all the high-tech equipment in Avengers Campus. As riders, it’s our job to “web up” all the escaped spider-bots while traveling in Web Slinger ride vehicles.

“You’re going to get on this attraction, you’re going to put your hand out and webs are going to go out into this environment and web up these spider-bots,” Drake said during the Comic Con panel.

The Doctor Strange stage show will find the Sorcerer Supreme looking for other potential practitioners of the mystical arts. A portal to another dimension will bring other Marvel superheroes into Doctor Strange’s Sanctum Sanctorum during the show.

For the lightsabers...Do they even let people buy the blade by itself? I can’t recall seeing it available there...

Are you speaking about the lightsabers you make at Savi's Workshop? Because if so, you arent able to select different blades.

Can I ask you why you would want to choose different blades or want more than one?

Are you speaking about the lightsabers you make at Savi's Workshop? Because if so, you arent able to select different blades.

Can I ask you why you would want to choose different blades or want more than one?

Wasn’t for me...

Somebody else asked about the blades after they’d just purchased the hilt...I was just kind of curious if you could by the blade by itself is all...

Wasn’t for me...

Somebody else asked about the blades after they’d just purchased the hilt...I was just kind of curious if you could by the blade by itself is all...

Gotcha. Still not understanding why someone would want a blade by itself, but if its not for you, nevermind :lol:

I had a buddy buy a obi-wan hilt, but i told him no on the blade because I have the black series obi-wan lightsaber already.

Now I'm having second thoughts about the blade.....

it’s disney, i’m sure if you’re at the park and talk to them they’ll gladly take your money

the hilt doesn’t come with a blade so people have to buy them separately, they also come in two different sizes, short and long and iirc the one you make is medium length, so you can customize it them to your liking

Man I gutted. We had to cancel our annual trip to WDW Nov 10-22 but thankfully Disney allowed us to transfer our dates. Be looking forward to it since we got back last Nov lol. Ugh a whole yr plus of waiting now.

CONFIRMED: Star Tours – The Adventures Continue to Receive “The Rise of Skywalker Scene” at Disneyland, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Disneyland Paris, and Tokyo Disney Resort on December 20th; New Concept Art Released

1571854449312.png

Since the launch of Star Tours – The Adventures Continue, Disney has had a great partnership with Lucasfilm and Industrial Light & Magic to update the attraction with new and exciting destinations. Passengers who board the Starspeeder 1000 never know where in the galaxy their pilot C-3PO and navigator R2-D2 will take them. We recently wrote on “Rise of Skywalker” updates coming to Star Tours back in September, and Disney has just announced more details on the upcoming scene.

On the same December date of the movie release, Star Tours – The Adventures Continue will be adding new destinations inspired by the latest episode of the Star Wars saga at Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Paris and Tokyo Disney Resort.

In the trailers for Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, passengers caught glimpses of the ocean moon Kef Bir. Starspeeders will be heading there soon!

Back
Top Bottom