DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

I don't really get the appeal of Disney World/Land? Then again I'm not really a Disney fan. It's insufferable to me 
ohwell.gif
. Call me crazy but I'd rather plan a vacation around museums, good food and unique cultural experiences. Not some manufactured corporate nostalgia. 

I don't really get the appeal of Disney World/Land? Then again I'm not really a Disney fan. It's insufferable to me :\ . Call me crazy but I'd rather plan a vacation around museums, good food and unique cultural experiences. Not some manufactured corporate nostalgia. 

It's not difficult to understand the appeal of a place like Disneyland. It's actually very easy to understand, even if it doesn't appeal to you.

I don't like girls with fake boobs or butts but I could see why that would appeal to someone.

You guys are just feeding wealth to the illuminati to take over the work and make you dress like the bum as looking dudes in Kane''s fashion show.
But anyways going in the summer for about a weekend but I wanna go for a week but only stay at Disney land for 2 days. What' else can I do instead of going to Disney land? Thinking of scrapping the Disneyland idea all together and go to Magic mountain then go to so cal. But wtf is there to do in SoCal?
Go to Disneyland and magic mountain
About a 45 minute drive
Like driving from the sf to San Jose
Hit up the malls
They there's one mall
I think it's called foxhill
Think of it like 2/3 story southland
Also hit up egg ****
Ice cream lab
Roscos but it tastes exactly like the home of chicken n waffles In Jack London
Also the fashion district u can hit up "the alley"
It's like an outside version of durant
People selling stuff from shoes
To clothes
To electronics
To baby turtles parrots and rabbits
Don't forget to buy one of those bacon wrapped hotdogs :pimp:

Premium annual passes expire in june, i cant wait.

I tell myself every year not to renew but always get suckered by my wife n daughter >:

I tell myself every year not to renew but always get suckered by my wife n daughter
mad.gif
My passes end the 18th of this month and im the opposite lol...

I gotta convince my wife to renew lmao...

But i read all 3 pages and nobody mentioned "THE CHILI CONES" at cars land or "THE CHURRO ICE CREAM SANDWICH" in DTD

the churros are killer there.... The AYCE BBQ by splash mountain.

Pirates of the Carribean and the Haunted mansion lol... No matter how old you are and how many times you been on it you still scream in the elevator lmao...

The twilight zone tower of terror?!?!?! Cmon yall

I tell myself every year not to renew but always get suckered by my wife n daughter >:

My passes end the 18th of this month and im the opposite lol...

I gotta convince my wife to renew lmao...

But i read all 3 pages and nobody mentioned "THE CHILI CONES" at cars land or "THE CHURRO ICE CREAM SANDWICH" in DTD

the churros are killer there.... The AYCE BBQ by splash mountain.

Pirates of the Carribean and the Haunted mansion lol... No matter how old you are and how many times you been on it you still scream in the elevator lmao...

The twilight zone tower of terror?!?!?! Cmon yall
I like the Mac n cheese cone in cars land
And maaaan I keep eyeing the churro ice cream sandwich everytime I pass that cart
But always tell myself naaaaah
So it's GOOD?????

I like the Mac n cheese cone in cars land
And maaaan I keep eyeing the churro ice cream sandwich everytime I pass that cart
But always tell myself naaaaah
So it's GOOD?????
It's fire bro!!!! LOL... cinnamon ice cream on a hot day.

Ice cream with cinnamon sprinkles there you go lmao!!!

Hot link corn dog in California Disney....Soooo good.

I still need to experience Disneyworld. I think I'm finally over Disneyland for a couple of years. lol

Last edited:
I hated everything about disneyworld, except for the alien encounter. That was dope.
that ride literally made me cry when I was 6.

Is it still around? The one in Disneyland is a Toy Story or Lilo version of it now.

Last edited:
I was deprived as a kid because my parents could never afford to take my sister and I on vacations. I went for the first time about 7 years ago with my girlfriend and some friends and I was mind blown. I felt like a little kid again. Disney pays so much detail to everything, it's hard to grasp it. The first time I went, everything was so magical (cliché, I know). I remember they were preparing for the parade at Magic Kingdom, so we wanted to avoid the lines and jetted towards Splash Mountain. As we were running to the ride, they cut us off at the where the parade started and we ended up getting a front row view 8). We found out later Splash Mountain was closed due to renovation so it worked out. Also for the closing fireworks, we were able to get on the last Astro Orbiter ride of the night in Tomorrowland and got an amazing view. I remembered for the last day we had an afternoon flight and wanted to get in a couple of rides before heading to the airport. As we were heading to Hollywood Studios, we got a call from our airline to tell us our flight has been delayed. We were able to do the whole park before leaving :smoking

The past 2 years, I've taken my daughter each year and she absolutely adores it. At the time I was planning my second trip (her first), they were running a deal for free dining if you stayed on their property. I ended up booking at Port Orleans Riverside and that place is beautiful. I usually hate planning trips but Disney has made it so simple that I actually enjoyed setting up reservations for the dining. I was able to book dining with characters, dinner at the castle inside Magic Kingdom, etc. My daughter loved every bit of it. They introduced the Magic Bands that year and we were one of the few that tested the program. I loved the convenience of not having to carry my wallet everywhere and charging everything to the band.

This year I decided to drive down from NY and it wasn't such a pleasant experience (with kids and a gf that doesn't like driving). I drove 20 hrs straight and was ready to pass out as soon as I hit the room but once I saw that "Disney World. Where Dreams Come True" sign, my eyes lit up. I stayed at the Boardwalk Inn this time and again, this place is beautiful. I didn't do the meal plan so we dined a lot outside of Disney. I like the fact that we weren't on a schedule and able to go as we pleased but the convenience of the meal plan makes it simpler.

I've already typed more than I should but Disney really brings the kid out of me. I'm 30 btw. I plan on going every year, thinking about doing the cruise next year. If you want the full experience, stay on Disney property. Their customer service is top notch.

View media item 1486305

My wife and I have lived in Orlando for the past year, annual pass holders. We love going a couple weekends or weeknights a month, even if just for a night out or dinner. One of the perks of relocating down here from North Carolina for my job.

I hated everything about disneyworld, except for the alien encounter. That was dope.
that ride literally made me cry when I was 6.

Is it still around? The one in Disneyland is a Toy Story or Lilo version of it now.

Is that the joint where you're in that space station type thing and the aliens break in and the lights go out?

Had aliens breathing on ya neck n ****?

I HATED that joint as a kid, b :lol:

Disneyland is my favorite place to visit, but I have to stay on site. It adds to the experience.

I've chosen Disneyland over Vegas more times than I can count and have gone annually for the last 6-7 years and will continue to do so.

I just love Disney no matter how long the lines are (which aren't bad if you know how to work the fast pass system), no matter how expensive it is, no matter how much the weather sucks (always hot).

Been there on July 4th/Christmas/New Years/Thanksgiving and the lines and crowds don't phase me. I know the quiet spots in the park where I can grab something to eat and just chill.

My favorite attraction is the Tiki Room while eating a Dole Whip. That is the GOAT.

Disneyland/DCA>
Out of all the times I've been to Disneyland, this is the ONE thing I haven't tried yet. SMH.

Just came back off of a 6 day bender at Disney World. I have two daughters. One is 7 and the other is 11. My 7 year old absolutely loves the place. My 11 year old does too but she's getting to be too cool for school so it doesn't show as much :lol: I love it. My wife, on the other hand, wouldn't mind if we never set foot in the place again.

Last edited:
They are both dope, but these places aren't for the timid. If you don't hold your nuts your kids aren't going to get to see **** and enjoy anything. :lol:

About a 45 minute drive
Hit up the malls
They there's one mall
Also hit up egg ****
Ice cream lab
To clothes
To electronics
Fasho I've been to the alley
But wheres this egg **** :nerd:

View media item 1486489
About a 45 minute drive
Hit up the malls
They there's one mall
Also hit up egg ****
Ice cream lab
To clothes
To electronics
Fasho I've been to the alley
But wheres this egg **** :nerd:

There's nof place on this planet more magical than WDW. nowhere.

Well, maybe inside Meagan Good...

best theme park ever (disneyland) on the sole fact that they not even checkin for alcohol or drugs, way too many times we've just walked in with vodka in water bottles and the dutch......good times. :pimp:

most memorable times with my wife were when we did NYE 2012 park reached full capacity by 10am :x though and if you left you couldn't come back in, think it closed at 2am

and my sister in law's 21st, pretty wild, we all drank & rolled and went to the mad hatters party rave thing, my bro in law couldn't handle himself though and security started following him around, so we had to dip, not trying to get banned or get in any trouble there.

we go usually in october/november(never crowded) when the christmas stuff is up. LOVE the haunted mansion when its the nightmare before christmas, space mountain,splash,indiana jones. star tours is great too.

I like getting out of space mountain and right after heading to that arcade/gift shop at the exit

toy story mania is my fave attraction at california adventures, wish pixar movies had more of that kind of 3D interaction, like for monsters inc or the incredibles

tower of terror is great too(love doing funny poses)

love the muppet 3D attraction too, wife be hating because i will always laugh at the same exact jokes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom