DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Taste the Force With These May the 4th Offerings at Disneyland Park

These are DEFINITELY the tastes you’re looking for. In celebration of May the 4th, Disneyland park is offering a few specialty eats and treats found throughout Tomorrowland, including red and blue churros! These offerings are all available for one weekend only, May 4-5, so what are you waiting for? Hope on your pod racer and come on down this weekend to try them for yourself!

mt40918397612837120938123.jpg

Let’s get back to those churros first, shall we? Found at the churro cart near Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters, choose between a churro dusted with red sugar or blue sugar and then have an EPIC CHURRO BATTLE BETWEEN LIGHT AND DARK with your friends before chowing down on the out-of-this-world deliciousness.

mt4098098198278472934723.jpg

Galactic Grill will have a selection of yummy Star Wars-inspired dishes, including the Dark Side Chicken Sandwich with fried chicken breast, coleslaw, and Asian sweet chili sauce served with your choice of Greek yogurt or fries. There’s also the Loaded Fleet Fries – seasoned waffle fries topped with bulgogi shredded pork and Asian slaw.

mt40984560971298712938.jpg

Specialty non-alcoholic beverages available at Galactic Grill include Padawan Punch (a Granny Smith Apple-flavored slush) and the Rogue Slush (a watermelon-flavored slush). You can also grab a few cool novelties here, including an exclusive Star Wars-themed Travel Mug, Darth Vader and Captain Phasma Steins, and the adorable BB-8 Sipper (all available while supplies last).

mt481726317823918231232.jpg

If you’re looking for a souvenir popcorn bucket, you can find a special base popcorn bucket featuring a Hoth-themed design at the Tomorrowland Popcorn Cart while supplies last.

mt402938029384203948234.jpg

Finally, at Alien Pizza Planet, chow down on the Outer Rim Pasta. This dish comes with sausage, peppers, creamy tomato sauce, and tomato relish served with the chef’s choice of pasta.

Feel the Force at Disneyland Resort with Special May the 4th Celebrations

With Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge opening on May 31 at the Disneyland Resort, you’ll have an opportunity to travel to a galaxy far, far away to live out your own Star Wars adventure. This May the 4th, special celebrations are happening in Tomorrowland at Disneyland park, including limited-time food, beverage and merchandise offerings.

• Jump to light speed with the return of Hyperspace Mountain for a limited time, the popular Star Wars-themed overlay to Space Mountain.
  • Captain Phasma and a small legion of Stormtroopers make their way through Tomorrowland in an incredible display of the Force in March of the First Order.
  • Regardless of whether you’re a supporter of the First Order or the Resistance, grab a friend and snap a picture at a special photo opportunity in Starcade.
  • Galactic Grill and Alien Pizza Planet are serving up Star Wars-inspired snacks that are out of this world! Grab a Dark Side Chicken Sandwich or Outer Rim Pasta. Mark the day with a novelty stein, sipper or popcorn bucket inspired by Star Wars icons. Additional details on these delicious surprises and more will be shared later this week, so stay tuned!
  • Grab a souvenir from Star Trader or Launch Bay Little Green Men Store Command, such as a T-shirt, hat or limited-edition pin!

I'm bummed I missed out on the Superhero event. I was about to go and bring my daughter.

Headed to DCA tomorrow. Gonna avoid the Star Wars mad house. Finally gonna ride the incredicoaster

crowd is growing which is making the park attendance unpredictable

early weeks of april seemed surprisingly low and then the past week or so it jumped for some reason

this past tuesday was packed, maxpass was useless because return was too late

i always park at mickey and friends, its easier coming from the 5N

to be fair i never really parked anywhere else but the tram is right there when you get off the escalator

We parked there once to use see what it was like in there and use the benefit of having the signature ap, wasn't too bad. It was only half full, though, so I'm sure it can get pretty hectic. The line, if long, seems like it could be in the sun and get hella hot. Our usual hotel is across the street from the paradise pier, so we leave our car parked in the hotel lot, one of the reasons we love it. I love commas.

crowd is growing which is making the park attendance unpredictable

early weeks of april seemed surprisingly low and then the past week or so it jumped for some reason

this past tuesday was packed, maxpass was useless because return was too late

All this. Tuesday was hectic. Are there really that many people unemployed that they can just take a day off like that?

Since SW Celebration will be returning to Anaheim next year I’ll wait till then to visit Galaxy’s serge. Get to do both with one trip.

i think i saw a few on a field trip, they were in uniform so that might be it but i think some families also plan their vacation to avoid the spring break crowd

there's also a large contingency of socal ap holders that are trying to get in before the blockout for the summer

looks like the new spiderman ride is going be toy story midway mania-esque based on the blueprints

you'll get 3d glasses and webshooters of your own before jumping in a screen based ride

spider-man-blueprint-1200x857.png

and looks like a 2020 opening is cofirmed?

sjyuriu4975948093-456x1024.jpg

Taste the Force With These May the 4th Offerings at Disneyland Park

These are DEFINITELY the tastes you’re looking for. In celebration of May the 4th, Disneyland park is offering a few specialty eats and treats found throughout Tomorrowland, including red and blue churros! These offerings are all available for one weekend only, May 4-5, so what are you waiting for? Hope on your pod racer and come on down this weekend to try them for yourself!

mt40918397612837120938123.jpg

Let’s get back to those churros first, shall we? Found at the churro cart near Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters, choose between a churro dusted with red sugar or blue sugar and then have an EPIC CHURRO BATTLE BETWEEN LIGHT AND DARK with your friends before chowing down on the out-of-this-world deliciousness.

mt4098098198278472934723.jpg

Galactic Grill will have a selection of yummy Star Wars-inspired dishes, including the Dark Side Chicken Sandwich with fried chicken breast, coleslaw, and Asian sweet chili sauce served with your choice of Greek yogurt or fries. There’s also the Loaded Fleet Fries – seasoned waffle fries topped with bulgogi shredded pork and Asian slaw.

mt40984560971298712938.jpg

Specialty non-alcoholic beverages available at Galactic Grill include Padawan Punch (a Granny Smith Apple-flavored slush) and the Rogue Slush (a watermelon-flavored slush). You can also grab a few cool novelties here, including an exclusive Star Wars-themed Travel Mug, Darth Vader and Captain Phasma Steins, and the adorable BB-8 Sipper (all available while supplies last).

mt481726317823918231232.jpg

If you’re looking for a souvenir popcorn bucket, you can find a special base popcorn bucket featuring a Hoth-themed design at the Tomorrowland Popcorn Cart while supplies last.

mt402938029384203948234.jpg

Finally, at Alien Pizza Planet, chow down on the Outer Rim Pasta. This dish comes with sausage, peppers, creamy tomato sauce, and tomato relish served with the chef’s choice of pasta.
DAMN it can never do this because next year daughter will be in school now versus daycare. Thanks for the pics.

Any word on a tentative date for Rise of the Resistance to open at DL? Hoping that joint will be up and running by October.

Went to CA Adventure yesterday and it wasn't too crazy. I usually go during the week so i didn't know how Sunday would be. My son is finally tall enough to ride the Radiator Springs Racers. Got a fastpass which was clutch and stood in like for like 20 minutes. It was my first time as well so it was a great experience for the both of us and we got to share that moment together. It was a fun ride! My son was super happy in the beginning but kinda freaked out when it went fast and we hit the hills going up and down. After the ride was over, he told me he didn't like the "loopty loop" which he was referring to the up and down part. Lol. Hopefully he'll try it again cuz i don't know how much i can take of the Mater ride. Hahaha

he'll eventually learn to love it, good thing you didn't show him the ride beforehand or he might have been scared to get on it

but that memory shared with your son is priceless and you'll always have that story

:smh:
real talk seems like best to wait till 2020
when all the construction is done
still not sure when im going to renew

Back
Top Bottom