DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

gon' be packed no matter what, best they can do is do extra magic hours like their doing at wdw, id wake up at 5 and be at the park at 6 if i can get in SW:GE :lol:

second ride at SW:GE might be looking at a lot of downtime as it has so many moving parts too and switching rides and such

but heavy rumors are tomorrowland is next to be demolished, everything except maybe space mountain and sw and astro orbiter will survive and a tron roller coasters gon' be the main attraction

all of that probably won't start til mickeys new ride is done at toon town though and i am surprised they are prioritizing that over an additional attraction at marvel land, they should have another one along with the spidey ride/shooter

gon' be packed no matter what, best they can do is do extra magic hours like their doing at wdw, id wake up at 5 and be at the park at 6 if i can get in SW:GE :lol:

but heavy rumors are tomorrowland is next to be demolished, everything except maybe space mountain and sw and astro orbiter will survive and a tron roller coasters gon' be the main attraction

all of that probably won't start til mickeys new ride is done at toon town though and i am surprised they are prioritizing that over an additional attraction at marvel land, they should have another one along with the spidey ride/shooter
that tron ride in japan looks dope as hell(i think its japan)
aint there a ironman one in one of the disneylands too

hong kong has ironman and new antman/wasp ride

they are raising the tracks for the tron ride for wdw now so they'll get that first over there, i am not sure when the gotg coasters coming to epcot but that indoor coaster could be awesome too

i am not sure what outdoor coaster they can adapt for marvel land but with gotg ride at dca, another gotg themed ride seems redundant

they need to make a coaster like universal orlando has opening this summer, not sure how to describe it but its not just a simple coaster

How Disneyland will enforce the 4-hour reservation window for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
Stragglers will be dealt with by the First Order stormtroopers patrolling the land.

Disneyland expects that four hours will be enough time for most visitors to explore Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge during the initial reservation-only period and that scoundrels who overstay their welcome will be dealt with by a squadron of stormtroopers.

Disneyland will restrict visitors with free Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge reservations to a 4-hour time limit during an initial “soft opening” period of the highly anticipated new themed land at the Anaheim theme park.

Star Wars fans hoping to explore Galaxy’s Edge between May 31 and June 23 will need to secure a reservation in order to get into the land. No reservations will be needed to enter Galaxy’s Edge beginning June 24.

Disneyland will issue colored wristbands to visitors during the reservation-only period for each of the four-hour windows. Newly-admitted Galaxy’s Edge visitors will mix in with those already in the land much like the Halloween events at Disneyland.

After each four-hour window ends, Disneyland employees may turn away visitors with expired wristbands attempting to enter the Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run attraction, Oga’s Cantina cocktail lounge, Docking Bay 7 restaurant and the Savi’s Workshop and Droid Depot experiential shops.

“At a certain point, if we have to, then we’ll start to ask them to leave the land,” said Disneyland vice president Kris Theiler.

Disneyland expects that most visitors will find four hours to be more than enough time to explore the new 14-acre Star Wars land.

“Four hours is a long time in the land,” Theiler said. “Most guests are going to find that they’re ready to roll after four hours.”

Stragglers will be dealt with by the First Order stormtroopers patrolling the land.

“We’ll be utilizing the troopers to help us, for sure,” Theiler joked.

The reservation system has been designed to manage crowds and minimize wait times while keeping the land below capacity.

“It will be an awesome time to visit the land,” Theiler said.

The goal is to keep the wait times for Smugglers Run under two hours, Theiler said. Accommodations will be made if the attraction should experience any downtime.

The wait time for Smugglers Run will balloon if everybody entering Galaxy’s Edge heads straight for the attraction. Disney hopes to disperse visitors throughout the land during the reservation-only period and persuade riders to postpone their journey on Smugglers Run until the second or third hour of their visit when wait times will be less.

“We want to try and make sure that people aren’t spending the whole time standing in the queue,” Theiler said.

At the same time, Disney doesn’t want riders waiting until the last minute of their four-hour window to get in line for Smugglers Run.

“We want each group to feel like they had an awesome experience,” Theiler said.

Disneyland will use the upcoming employee previews to see how visitors behave in the land and make adjustments before the May 31 grand opening of Galaxy’s Edge.

Disney parks lift earnings, 'Avengers: Endgame' streaming date announced

Growth at Disney parks in the United States boosted results above analyst expectations. From January to March, Disney reported adjusted earnings per share of $1.61, ahead of analyst estimates of $1.58, according to IBES data from Refinitiv. Heavy investment accounted for a 13 percent drop from a year ago by that measure.

Revenue rose 3 percent to $14.92 billion. Analysts had been expecting a small decline.

In the theme park unit, net income hit $1.5 billion as more visitors showed up at Walt Disney World in Florida and at Hong Kong Disneyland, and occupied hotel nights increased.

"Increased ticket prices haven’t put visitors off, and hotels continue to be a major driver of additional spending," said Nicholas Hyett, equity analyst at Hargreaves Lansdown. "It’s easy to get caught up in the hype surrounding new films ... but it’s the less glamourous Media Networks and Parks that pay the lion’s share of the bills."

yeah all this time they claim to increase price to reduce crowds but its mostly because they know they can

i mean SWlands about to open and we're all gon' be waiting by the gates for what could be hours just to get in the park, not even the land

The hotel prices are stuuuuuppppiiiiddddd crazy, too. They've honed their business practice to a sharp point, now they're sticking it in us, lol.

Last edited:
yah i kind of lucked out that i renewed my ap a month before the recent price increase so i am trying to make the most of it because if they have another $200-$300 price increase then i might take a pass for next year

With marvel land possibly opening in 2020, It will be interesting to see what they believe the value of a day in dca is.

Wait huh???
Explain this pass to me
Seems like just another pass like a deluxe with block out dates but cheaper
Am I right or what’s really the difference

Wait huh???
Explain this pass to me

gray dates are blocked out
green dates are good to go
blue dates needs reservation

so they pretty much give you more dates and even some weekends for that cheaper AP but you can't just walk in the gate and enter for the blue dates, you have to reserve the date and there's a probably a good risk that some dates will run out so try and reserve as early as possible within that 30day window

here's some details not detailed in the vid:

You can make reservations for other Disney Flex Passholders whose passports are linked to your Disney account. Reservations can be made up to 30 days in advance. (Each Disney Flex Passport can hold 2 reservations during a 30-day window.)

You can cancel a reservation up until 11:59 PM of the day prior to the reservation date, and there’s no limit to the number of cancellations you can make.

There are strict rules for no-shows, however:

• Passholders who are a “no show” for 3 reservations in a 90-day window will be unable to make new reservations for 30 days after the third “no show.”
  • If you enter the park for which you have a reservation at any time before closing on your reservation date, you won’t be considered a “no show.”
  • If your reservation is for both parks, you only need to visit one to avoid being a “no show.”

saw that yesterday and seems interesting, especially for the price.

i wonder if there is a limit on reservations? i can definitely see people taking advantage and making a ton of reservations to cover their *** or even to sell

*edit*

just saw you posted the detail. sounds good actually. may make the switch next year

Wait huh???
Explain this pass to me
Sort of interested in this.

But will decide after our first Disneyland trip lol

Back
Top Bottom