DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

blackout dates

15930AFB-0630-4D01-B303-335C2B60C652.jpeg

blackout dates

15930AFB-0630-4D01-B303-335C2B60C652.jpeg

that is actually pretty damn good if you can plan way ahead

like if you can plan to go on aug30 for example, just try and reserve on aug1 and that probably guarantees you get in

plus you can cancel without repercussions so why not plan ahead?

those blocked out day are the same as the second highest tier pass

Wouldn’t be surprised
With this new pass
They switch over to this format
They might get rid of a few of the other passes this year and next

if they do flex play, it should be $154 up front and then ~$37/mon ?

it inserts between socal and deluxe passes

this might help with the crowd control...

Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland Will Utilize a Virtual Queue Starting June 24th, Details Revealed

Starting June 24, Disneyland visitors who want to explore the 14-acre Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge will need to log into the Disneyland app to secure a “boarding pass” in a virtual queuing system designed to manage crowds in the new land at the Anaheim theme park.

No advanced reservations will be needed to enter Galaxy’s Edge beginning June 24, but visitors will need to secure a “boarding pass” to get into the new land.

Push notifications will be sent to Disneyland visitors when it’s time for their boarding group to enter Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. Kiosks throughout the park will issue paper boarding passes to visitors not using the smartphone app.

The goal is to allow visitors to explore Disneyland attractions, restaurants and shops while waiting to experience Galaxy’s Edge without having to stand in long line to enter the new land. Visitors will have two hours to show up for their Galaxy’s Edge boarding pass entry after receiving their push notification. You must be inside the park to select a Galaxy’s Edge boarding group using the Disneyland app. There will be no time limit on how long visitors may spend in Galaxy’s Edge.

Early morning visitors will be able to head directly into the land without securing a boarding pass with the virtual queuing system. A status bar in the Disneyland app will notify visitors when Galaxy’s Edge is full and boarding passes are required. Late night visitors may also find that boarding passes are not required to enter the land.

Disneyland plans to stop using the virtual queuing system as soon as crowds dissipate.

So I'm trying to figure out if you can only reserve 2 days a month or does one reservation constitute multiple days, meaning two complete trips? I'm also thinking it might be a catch 22 because how fast those reservations are gonna go, leaving us with floating blockouts.

So I'm trying to figure out if you can only reserve 2 days a month or does one reservation constitute multiple days, meaning two complete trips? I'm also thinking it might be a catch 22 because how fast those reservations are gonna go, leaving us with floating blockouts.

well it says 2 reservations not days. but let’s say i want to go for 3 days do i have to wait till 30days before the 3rd day before i can make
the reservation? first two days might be gone by then

i just renewed, so i’m gonna let other people be the guinea pigs before i make the switch :lol:

I'm also thinking it might be a catch 22 because how fast those reservations are gonna go, leaving us with floating blockouts.

i think itll depend on how early you can plan your trip

i think they said reservations resets at 7pm (i have to read the article again) so if you're going on the 30th of the month, as long as you try and reserved by the first or maybe even the last day of the prior month, it likely wont be sell out

but if you;re trying to go on halloween and trying to reserve two weeks before, then itll likely be out of rez by then

Oh, its going to be hell for the cast members at the gate for a while. Good thing they're getting the experience of dealing with these issues with the sw land reservations platform.

i think itll depend on how early you can plan your trip

i think they said reservations resets at 7pm (i have to read the article again) so if you're going on the 30th of the month, as long as you try and reserved by the first or maybe even the last day of the prior month, it likely wont be sell out

but if you;re trying to go on halloween and trying to reserve two weeks before, then itll likely be out of rez by then
i think u can only reserve up to 30 days prior
so 2 weeks before isn't an option

i think within 30 days...

hold up now i got to do some reading again

:lol:

edit: to me it reads as if you can only reserve within 30days... i dont know, its friday, you guys translate for me :rofl:

via: https://www.themeparkinsider.com/flume/201905/6768/

Disney Flex Pass holders can reserve up to two days to visit within a 30-day period. Reservations are available on a first-come, first-served basis and can "sell out," leaving passholders unable to use their pass if they did not book early enough to claim a specific date.

Daily reservations are available on a rolling basis starting at 7am Pacific time and may be booked through Disneyland.com or the Disneyland app. You can hold up to two reservations at a time, but Disney reserves the right to penalize you by taking away reservations and barring you from making new ones if you "no show" on reserved days three times or more. So if you have a reservation and will not be able to use it, you must cancel it by 11:59pm the day before the date of the reservation to avoid a no-show strike.

The Disney Flex Pass brings Disney World's Fastpass+-style strategy to the Disneyland Resort. If you book your reservations 30 days out, as soon as a new day becomes available, you maximize your chances that you will be able to get those dates, as you are booking early.

But if you wait to book days until the last minute, you might be able to maximize the number of days that you can use the pass... assuming that the days do not "sell out" first, making them unavailable. Remember, you can hold only two reservations at a time, but if you are able to churn those quickly instead of holding reservation days weeks in advance, you might get more days of use overall.

The main confusion for me is does the two days count as two reservations or can you reserve two days per reservation, thereby allowing you to reserve four days a month? If the former, that sucks. If the latter, that doesnt suck as much. When we go, we like to lolly gag, sometimes stay an extra day or two, but the new pass would basically take away the benefit of having a pass for us in the first place. I ain't rushing through two days!

if anyone's going for mothers day

Foodie Guide to Mother’s Day 2019 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts

Mother’s Day is this weekend, and there are plenty of ways to celebrate at the Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts. Here’s your official Foodie Guide to Mother’s Day with all of the tasty info!

WALT DISNEY WORLD RESORT:

mddt3847622-1024x696.jpg

Minnie’s Mother’s Day Chocolate Party – Ariel’s, Disney’s Beach Club Resort

Sunday, May 12, 2:00-6:00 p.m.

Have a sweet Mother’s Day and celebrate with a delightful buffet of chocolate treats including chocolate fondue, build-your-own sundaes, milkshakes, chocolate cocktails, and more! For more information, visit the Walt Disney World Resort website.

mddt3847623-1024x696.jpg

Spring Cupcake – Gasparilla Island Grill, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

Mimosa-flavored vanilla cupcake filled with orange-scented custard, champagne-flavored extract, and a splash of grand marnier and decorated with buttercream flowers

Mother’s Day Cupcake – Contempo Café, Disney’s Contemporary Resort

Chocolate and red velvet marble cupcake with chocolate filling, strawberry buttercream icing, chocolate flakes, and a chocolate flower

Mother’s Day Cupcake – Capt. Cook’s, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort

Chocolate cupcake with strawberry cheesecake filling topped with buttercream flowers

Mother’s Day Cupcake – Roaring Fork, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge

Vanilla cupcake with cream filling and a buttercream rose

mddt3847624-1024x696.jpg

Mother’s Day Hydrangea Cupcake – BoardWalk Bakery, Disney’s BoardWalk

Chocoalte cupcake with a dark chocolate Chambord mousse filling, Swiss meringue buttercream, hydrangea flower, and chocolate crispy pearls

Mother’s Day Cupcake – Beach Club Marketplace and The Market at Ale & Compass, Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts

Vanilla bean cupcake filled with chocolate pudding and topped with buttercream icing flower bouquet

Mother’s Day Cupcake – The Mara, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge

Vanilla cupcake with lemon hibiscus custard

Mother’s Day Cupcake – Riverside Mill Food Court and Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort; Centertown Market, Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort

Chocolate red wine cupcake filled with dark chocolate red wine ganache topped with vanilla buttercream, crispy pearls, and a fondant glass of wine and rubber duck

mddt3847625-1024x346.jpg

Mother’s Day Cupcake – Landscape of Flavors, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort; Everything POP, Shopping and Dining, Disney’s Pop Century Resort

Strawberry-lemon cupcake topped with a sugar spring flower and buttercream

Mother’s Day Dessert – Food Courts, Disney’s All-Star Resorts

Chocolate cake, dark chocolate mousse, sugar daisies,whipped cream, raspberry crispies, and chocolate jimmies

mddt3847626-1024x682.jpg

Mother’s Day Cupcake Box – Sprinkles, Disney Springs

Assortment of vanilla, red velvet, dark chocolate, and salty caramel cupcakes; find out more info here.

Mother’s Day Table-Service Offerings (all offered on May 12 only unless otherwise specified)

• Citrícos, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – Mother’s Day 3-Course Prix Fixe Menu (5:30–10:00 p.m.)
  • Narcoossee’s, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – Mother’s Day 3-Course Prix Fixe Menu (5:30–9:30 p.m.)
  • The Wave…of American Flavors, Disney’s Contemporary Resort – Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet (7:30 a.m.–2:00 p.m.)
  • Whispering Canyon Café, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Mother’s Day Family-style All-You-Care-To-Enjoy Brunch (7:30 a.m.–2:00 p.m.)
  • Flying Fish, Disney’s BoardWalk – Mother’s Day 3-course Prix Fixe Menu (3:30–9:30 p.m.)
  • Trattoria al Forno, Disney’s BoardWalk – Mother’s Day 3-course Prix Fixe Menu (5:00–10:00 p.m.
  • Ale & Compass Restaurant, Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, Mother’s Day Brunch (7:30 a.m.–2:00 p.m.)
  • Yachtsman Steakhouse, Disney’s Yacht Club Resort – Mother’s Day Prix Fixe Dinner (5:00-9:30 p.m.)
  • Boma – Flavors of Africa, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet (7:30 a.m.–2:00 p.m.)
  • Jiko – The Cooking Place, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Mother’s Day Prix Fixe Menu
  • Sanaa, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Specialty Mother’s Day Dessert
  • Trail’s End Restaurant, Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campgrounds – Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet (7:30 a.m.–2:00 p.m.)
  • Olivia’s Café, Disney’s Old Key West Resort – Mother’s Day Brunch (7:30 a.m.–3:00 p.m.)
  • Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar, Disney Springs – Wine and Cheese Pairing (May 10-12)
  • STK Orlando, Disney Springs – Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet (11:30 a.m.–3:00 p.m.)
  • Morimoto Asia, Disney Springs – Mother’s Day Dessert available for pre-order (11:30 a.m.–10:00 p.m.)
mddt3847627-1024x576.jpg

DISNEYLAND RESORT:

Rose Cake Pop – Trolley Treats and Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff, Disney California Adventure Park; Hunny Spot and Candy Palace, Disneyland Park; Marceline’s Confectionery, Downtown Disney District

Chocolate cake pop wrapped in a fruit-flavored sour belt and dipped in raspberry pastel purple chocolate

Mother’s Day Special Macaron Assortment – Kayla’s Cake, Downtown Disney District

Blackcurrant heart, lemon meringue pie, triple berry, and belgian dark chocolate macarons

Mother’s Day Cupcake Box – Sprinkles, Downtown Disney District

Assortment of vanilla, red velvet, dark chocolate, and salty caramel cupcakes; find out more info here.

mddt3847628-1024x576.jpg

Mother’s Day Table-Service Offerings (all offered on May 12 only unless otherwise specified)

• Catal, Downtown Disney District – Mother’s Day Brunch (8:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.)
  • Café Orleans, Disneyland park – Mother’s Day Lasagna and Dessert Offerings (11:30 a.m.–8:00 p.m.)
  • Blue Bayou Restaurant, Disneyland park – Seafood Carbonara and Mother’s Day Add On that includes Sparkling Cider, a Rose, and a Chocolate Bar (11:30 a.m.–10:00 p.m.)
  • Classic Afternoon Tea, Disneyland Hotel – Mother’s Day Tea (12:00–3:00 p.m.)
  • Steakhouse 55, Disneyland Hotel – Mother’s Day 3-course Tasting Meal (5:00–10:00 p.m.)
  • Goofy’s Kitchen, Disneyland Hotel – All-Day Character Buffet Dining (7:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.)
  • Storyteller’s Café, Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa – All-Day Character Buffet Dining (7:00 a.m.–10:00 p.m.)
  • PCH Grill, Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel – All-Day Character Buffet Dining (7:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.)

Yeah the new pass seems like a good thing for people who like to plan their trips.

They really changing a lot of things due to swland which is good but could be a mess as well :lol:

Im so glad i paid for my family's tickets to disney world last October. The price increases are ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom