DisneyLand is the BESTEST!! Cutest kid ever

I haven't been
frown.gif

great video! i can't wait to have children and be able to share these moments with them that i had as a kid! Disneyworld ftw.

little girl has an old soul. Great surprise! even better thats is the day of. my parents used to tell me we were going, but like a couple months in advance. i'd be dieing for months with anticipation lol. its easier for kids tho i suppose, parents can pack all of their stuff for them.

"When daddy gets home from work..."

Who is that #*%*+ holding the baby kissing her then?

Spoiler [+]
must have been stupid early if dude hasn't gone to work yet

I dont understand the appeal of Disneyland for adults. I was there a couple weekends ago with my 5 yr old godson and of course he loves it. For me and the wife, it was just an extremely long and tiring day. I know I'm a hater, but when I saw adults who are all crazy for Disney it just rubs me the wrong way. I think it started off on a bad note right from the beginning. We had breakfast at one of the restaurants inside the park, and part of the benefits of dining at that restaurant is that a lot of the characters will come around and hang out, take pictures, and sign autographs for the kids. We were finishing up breakfast, and my lil dude had gotten all the autographs he wanted except Tigger. Tigger was on the other side of the restaurant, so me and my godson got up to walk over to where he was at to ask him for his autograph.

We get over there, and Tigger is hanging out with this group of probably 6-7 orca fat ugly hags who were probably in their early to mid 20's and all wearing princess tiaras. I tell my godson "why dont you go ask Tigger if he can sign your book?". Shamu looks over at me and snaps "you KNOW you're supposed to wait until they come to your table". I wanted to slap her, but I'm against animal cruelty. I mean seriously? He's 5 years old! You're 25 and still a virgin not by choice. Unbelievable...

"It's my birthday today?"
laugh.gif

She'll have that memory forever. Sometimes, I really miss being a little kid.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Shamu looks over at me and snaps "you KNOW you're supposed to wait until they come to your table". I wanted to slap her, but I'm against animal cruelty. I mean seriously? He's 5 years old! You're 25 and still a virgin not by choice. Unbelievable...
roll.gif

We get over there, and Tigger is hanging out with this group of probably 6-7 orca fat ugly hags who were probably in their early to mid 20's and all wearing princess tiaras. I tell my godson "why dont you go ask Tigger if he can sign your book?". Shamu looks over at me and snaps "you KNOW you're supposed to wait until they come to your table". I wanted to slap her, but I'm against animal cruelty. I mean seriously? He's 5 years old! You're 25 and still a virgin not by choice. Unbelievable...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I dont understand the appeal of Disneyland for adults. I was there a couple weekends ago with my 5 yr old godson and of course he loves it. For me and the wife, it was just an extremely long and tiring day. I know I'm a hater, but when I saw adults who are all crazy for Disney it just rubs me the wrong way. I think it started off on a bad note right from the beginning. We had breakfast at one of the restaurants inside the park, and part of the benefits of dining at that restaurant is that a lot of the characters will come around and hang out, take pictures, and sign autographs for the kids. We were finishing up breakfast, and my lil dude had gotten all the autographs he wanted except Tigger. Tigger was on the other side of the restaurant, so me and my godson got up to walk over to where he was at to ask him for his autograph.

my man
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LMAO. I have a fat cousin who fits this profile. She has been obsessed with Pooh Corner all her life and for the past 10 years has sworn she is gonna get a job at Pixar. I love you cuz but your pix make the fellas go ARRR.

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

my man
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dammm lmfaooooooo 

I tell my godson "why dont you go ask Tigger if he can sign your book?". Shamu looks over at me and snaps "you KNOW you're supposed to wait until they come to your table". I wanted to slap her, but I'm against animal cruelty. I mean seriously? He's 5 years old! You're 25 and still a virgin not by choice. Unbelievable...

roll.gif

G

We had breakfast at one of the restaurants inside the park, and part of the benefits of dining at that restaurant is that a lot of the characters will come around and hang out, take pictures, and sign autographs for the kids. We were finishing up breakfast, and my lil dude had gotten all the autographs he wanted except Tigger. Tigger was on the other side of the restaurant, so me and my godson got up to walk over to where he was at to ask him for his autograph.

It happened to me when I took my daughter to the Magic Kingdom Castle for the midnight dinner...One of the characters tried to handle the situation the same way...
My daughter dragged the princess to her table.
laugh.gif

great vid. it is one of the best things to be able to surprise your kids like that. that was such a genuine response.

as for Mojodmonky1, i understand Disney not being for everyone, but i've been fortunate enough to go as a kid and take my kids there and i love it. i've made to trip to Orlando and SoCal. But your story is hysterical.

Disneyland = Disneyworld IMO.

maybe I'm going to be one of those dads but damn i dred the days my 1 yr old starts asking to go to Disney world.. we live mad close to Orlando so i know his lil future friends (the my daddy left my mommy at birth type buddies) are gon ask to tag along but see i have no sympathy so those trips will be strictly me, my woman and lil man with a 8 hr limit.. those ticket prices are ridiculous nowadays though man... or his grandparents can take him on their dime......

I mean i'm a big kid at heart. so i enjoy all of that stuff. seeing the characters n !@#% all of that. i mean i'm a grown !@+ man outside the park, but soon as i enter those gates, I turn back into that little boy that just wants a mickey mouse ice cream and a hug from minnie. shrugs.

Back
Top Bottom