disneyland tickets..

Joined Mar 28, 2003
OOOhhhh, nice. I might have to keep your info. Me and several others are considering heading up there the friday after thanksgiving.

How long is the offer good for?

Joined Mar 13, 2000
word on the offer? what's the damage per ticket?
"You can play the left, cause there ain't no right in me" - Robin

Joined Oct 29, 2004
im not trying to knock your hustle but if word gets out to the wrong people that your selling your tickets you could get fired...just a heads up, a couple of my friends have gotten fired...but yea i know a hook up too but he's not captain obvious to post on message boards, so if anyone needs a hook up hit me up and ill hit my homie up....peace

Joined Mar 13, 2005
^^ thanks alot. hit me up NOT HIM. oh and by the way i dont work at disneyland, the homies do.

Joined Oct 29, 2004
i could care less, im not the one who started this post, or trying to make money off my homies, so u can hit him up...i dont need chump change....i was really just trying to give u a heads up but u dont even work there so nevemind....

Joined Oct 26, 2004
LMFAO @
Quote:[hr][/hr]but yea i know a hook up too but he's not captain obvious to post on message boards, so if anyone needs a hook up hit me up and ill hit my homie up....[hr][/hr]

Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
-Gandhi-

Joined Feb 19, 2006
I might need some tickets...

I got hookups at other spots that are of interest to this board.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
LET THE RIOT BE THE RHYME OF THE UNHEARD!​

Joined Mar 13, 2005
UPDATE:
the homie needs money asap so if anyone is willing to go anytime this week hell throw in a better deal so pm me or IM me:kdeheezy

Top Bottom