disneyland tickets..

OOOhhhh, nice. I might have to keep your info. Me and several others are considering heading up there the friday after thanksgiving.

How long is the offer good for?

word on the offer? what's the damage per ticket?
"You can play the left, cause there ain't no right in me" - Robin

im not trying to knock your hustle but if word gets out to the wrong people that your selling your tickets you could get fired...just a heads up, a couple of my friends have gotten fired...but yea i know a hook up too but he's not captain obvious to post on message boards, so if anyone needs a hook up hit me up and ill hit my homie up....peace

^^ thanks alot. hit me up NOT HIM. oh and by the way i dont work at disneyland, the homies do.

i could care less, im not the one who started this post, or trying to make money off my homies, so u can hit him up...i dont need chump change....i was really just trying to give u a heads up but u dont even work there so nevemind....

LMFAO @
Quote:
but yea i know a hook up too but he's not captain obvious to post on message boards, so if anyone needs a hook up hit me up and ill hit my homie up....

Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
-Gandhi-

I might need some tickets...

I got hookups at other spots that are of interest to this board.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
LET THE RIOT BE THE RHYME OF THE UNHEARD!​

UPDATE:
the homie needs money asap so if anyone is willing to go anytime this week hell throw in a better deal so pm me or IM me:kdeheezy

I don't see no prices :nerd:
nerd.gif
Tapes, 45's, CD's, cassettes or itunes.
Dom Kennedy
Soon​

Back
Top Bottom