Disney's First African American Princess...

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

"Whats going on Princess Tiana, Mayne?"
LOL
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

cool on them tap dancin

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

the one time Disney makes a movie with African American characters, it has to be about black magic
indifferent.gif
I guess you'd rather have talking lions, mermaids, a boy puppet made of wood, a beast who can talk, genies in a magic lamp, glass slippers and carriages made of pumpkins.
well.. yes. all the other movies had creative stories and such. but of course, the one with the black princess has to be about voodoo spells.

lets be real... how "creative" is a genie in a lamp, an evil dude in a turban and a flying carpet?

aladdin-3.jpg

oh how about a Chinese dragon named "Mushu"...
mushu.jpg

it's Disney....what do you expect?...

I love disney movies ill def be watchin, and my daughter is finally old enough to sit in front of the TV and watch a movie dont think shell last long in atheater though. but

the movie will also feature the voices of Oprah Winfrey, Keith David, Jim Cummings, John Goodman, Jenifer Lewis, Bruno Campos, Michael-Leon Wooley, Peter Bartlett and Terrence Howard.

Why the hell is he in there dudes voice is ALWAYS the same. Dude better not sound shook like he always does or use the word "mayne" in this movie

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Dih gon be goooooooood!!!
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I know right...see most people missed that "stereotypical" voice at the end of the trailer. I caught it though...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

But like I already stated, I'm expecting a few of these "slip-ops" so I'm not in the least bit surprised...unfortunately...
ohwell.gif

disney stays with the racial controversy...but overall its a good look...now there will just be more black dolls for little girls to play with...

What is everyone issue with her blackness. This is looking to a be a GREAT MOVIE. Her is falling with a spansih guy so what if he's not black. Whats theissue with Creole People arent they black? Its a cartoon how to you DRAW BLACK FEATUrES?

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

^ same way you draw any other features...its a cartoon so they can DRAW anything

How What she needs a big !@# or curly hair to big counted as a black women?

Back
Top Bottom