Dissecting The Air Jordan 11 “Concordâ€

I'm not mad at all. It was a necessary sacrifice to find out what kind of quality JB is putting into their work. I'm surprised it went through the entire sole instead of just the heel as was speculated before.

Now we know.

damn. my heart just broke.

so they weight 481 gs?? bout to throw mine on my scale and see if mine are fake..

people are really mad at this? If you don't have a pair of Concords by now you shouldn't even have come into this thread, but I appreciate the insider look

Honestly I've been waiting for this. I heard there was a vid of 11s being broken down but couldnt find it.

If it took so much effort to take apart I'm hoping they last with regular wear and tear. Nice to see full length air, I know some of us had doubts, and some thick !** foam, the %*+** is loaded. Now I'm curious about some other retros like the busted !** stealth 3s that feel like you're wearing wooden clogs or the wolf grey 5s which have atrocious quality. cardboard feeling and looking with wear.

^Yeah, they should be much cheaper to dissect haha, shouldn't be too hard to convince someone to do it. Hell, I'll even chip in.

Originally Posted by rareair45

very interesting. now lets dissect early release pair and compare...

devil.gif
Yes.. lets.

it was pretty cool to see how these are constructed imo, and for all of you who are so in love with this shoe that are acting like they just saw a family member chopped to pieces, please stop

Back
Top Bottom