dissidENT presents...Dom Kennedy, G.o.D. Jewels, TiRon and Goldsmith Live in San Diego May 19th

What's up SoCal fam...

I recently restarted my concert promotion company and am starting it off with a Wiz Khalifa concert at the Epicentre in San Diego, Friday May 7th...another XXL Freshman may be opening, so the show is gonna be CRAZY!

I'm planning on a club night once a month called Bridging the Gap with local bands of mixed genres...first show is gonna be early summer and lineup is almost set...

Finally, I will definitely be trying to put on NT'ers to shows, both Bridging the Gap and opening for Nat'l acts...I'll keep this post updated with show news, you can hit the twitter as well @dissidENTent...

Appreciate the support!

edit- i'm just gonna make this the official thread for shows...

Dom Kennedy, TiRon and Goldsmith with Special Guests May 19th at U-31. 21+. $5.

I'm in the Irvine area, but I would probably drive down to see Wiz (and get some carne asada fries).

Are you guys gonna do shows strictly in the SD area, or any around OC/ LA? I currently promote for Guerilla Union and I would be willing to help out/ whatever. Let me know.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I'm in the Irvine area, but I would probably drive down to see Whiz (and get some carne asada fries).

Are you guys gonna do shows strictly in the SD area, or any around OC/ LA? I currently promote for Guerilla Union and I would be willing to help out/ whatever. Let me know.

I am just doing shows in SD for now...but I am looking to expanding to OC/LA towards the end of the year...I will definitely keep and touch and we can work on something together! thanks for the support!
pimp.gif

PJ hit me if you need anything in OC

Ive got a good following, Im putting on our ASI sponsored summer concert this year

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

PJ hit me if you need anything in OC

Ive got a good following, Im putting on our ASI sponsored summer concert this year

I will DEFINITELY stay in touch and we can work on something together up there...just getting everything settled right now in SD, and if things go well expansion will happen sooner than later...already getting alot of support so i've got high hopes for the Bridging the Gap show...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Good stuff PJ and you should have got a NTer to open up.
Also it's gonna be 21+ huh?

Originally Posted by 23bryan

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Good stuff PJ and you should have got a NTer to open up.
Also it's gonna be 21+ huh?
Wiz show is All Ages...Bridging the Gap shows will be 21+ for the majority...

I've got plans for NT'ers to open shows but this was apart of his Nat'l tour so openers were limited really...

Awesome bro!

Haven't seen a show at the Epicentre in ages since watching Haiku D'etat perform.

Will definitely be there.

Originally Posted by Flowsomuch

Awesome bro!

Haven't seen a show at the Epicentre in ages since watching Haiku D'etat perform.

Will definitely be there.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Appreciate that!

tix should be onsale next week...they will be available online as well so getting them shouldn't be too hard...

Tix are in! hit me with a PM and i will get them to you! Tickets are going FAST...definitely gonna be a crazy night!

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

So the tickets go on sale tomorrow, at the venue only?

Any luck for us out of towners? =/

i'm setting up a paypal...once it's up i will get in touch ASAP!!!

Originally Posted by RawSheed

where's the afterparty and NT summit at?!

workin on the afterparty...NT summit at the SHOWWW haha we can have a meet up before somewhere though depending on how many people are going...

Tix are onsale NOW at Epicentre for those in that area...otherwise i've got them...

Back
Top Bottom