DISTRICT sale this weekend. 6/6-7(Sat. & Sun.) 20-70% off

Thanks for the heads up. District is right down the street from my house so I will try to check this out.

Bump for the weekend. free cupcakes be sure to stop by. also, DISTRICT got in the Nike Most Valuable Puppets tee in grey.

Does that fine %$@ girl still work there?
devil.gif

quote:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No, i had to quit because i left for school.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by macgyver35

quote:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No, i had to quit because i left for school.
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
no way thats you...

quote:

if thats you, i remember you gave me your number but told me you have a b/f. but its cool, if yall ever break up ill be waiting. lol

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

well it's complicated between us now, because i left for school.
wink.gif

I wanna make sure we talkin bout the same female here...I went there one day and this one had a G35...

happy.gif
well we just let go of an intern worker for what ever reason, but she had only been working there for like 2-3 weeks. idk if that's the girl you'retalking about, but she got a girl friend, yes girl friend. haha. Then there's Maya, who has been working there for a while now and still does work hoursevery now and then, and last i know of she has a BF. And yes i'm the older white male, not the hot girl. I'm single if anyone cares.
tongue.gif

Prince of Shoes
i got you man, i'll try and hook you up but you have to come in and drop $500 a week on stuff at District. No promises though.

i don't know who most of you are so feel free to introduce yourself and say what's up when you see me in there this summer. i'll see if i can giveyou guys some discounts here and there, but the owner is super chinese about me giving discounts.

how was the sale though? i couldn't attend because i had to study for finals, one more day and it's officially summer for me. goodluck on finals toeveryone in school still.

UPDATE:

DISTRICT got in the Nike MVP tee in grey for those who are still looking for it.

Back
Top Bottom