smh.gif

That is terrible.
smh.gif
smh.gif

and the worst part is that they actually feel like they're doing them a favor
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

man i dont think i can watch all that... but i watched the intro and i get it. that's terrible man...

kinda freaks me out to know that we're all capable of doing something like that

Still amazes me that we have multi-page thread after multi-page thread crying about America's problems with racism and homophobia, and how we're such ahorrible country, yet there are only a handful of responses in this thread, about a subject that is worse than anything going on in America right now. You wantto discuss real problems, go outside the borders of America.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Still amazes me that we have multi-page thread after multi-page thread crying about America's problems with racism and homophobia, and how we're such a horrible country, yet there are only a handful of responses in this thread, about a subject that is worse than anything going on in America right now. You want to discuss real problems, go outside the borders of America.

Because America, as the world's de-facto leader, should know better. Anyways, it's good to hold yourself to higher standards.

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Still amazes me that we have multi-page thread after multi-page thread crying about America's problems with racism and homophobia, and how we're such a horrible country, yet there are only a handful of responses in this thread, about a subject that is worse than anything going on in America right now. You want to discuss real problems, go outside the borders of America.

Because America, as the world's de-facto leader, should know better. Anyways, it's good to hold yourself to higher standards.
And we do know better, but we like to focus on small pockets of society as if it's an indication of some greater evil.

People=5h1T

The irony behind this video kinda mirrors some African American attitudes toward homosexuality in this country. People who have fought to be treated as equalsand as humans are so quick to forget once their own battles have been won. SMHX10000000000
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom