Dj Drama & Yung L.A - Lamborghini Leland Mixtape

On a J-Money x Yung LA collab mixtape I wouldn't be able to tell who's spitting
laugh.gif

... But I'd still slap it probably everyday
laugh.gif

This tape is nice..and all I have to say is...

Hop up out the rarri.. Hop up on the bike.. Purple kawasaki.. Burn out at the light (oh!)
laugh.gif

Kush got me spaced out.. Higher than a kite.

Originally Posted by Kaimel Rule

On a J-Money x Yung LA collab mixtape I wouldn't be able to tell who's spitting
laugh.gif

... But I'd still slap it probably everyday
laugh.gif
Word..I just want to see it happen because I'm sure it would be the funniest mixtape out. J-Money on intros/interludes
laugh.gif
roll.gif
and imagine if Dro was on it too
eek.gif
laugh.gif

LA dont know who he wanna be.... J Money or Jody Breeze.

I swear Show Out IS Jody Breeze

I'm not sure if I can take an entire mixtape of dude. He did his thing on "36 O's" and a couple other joints but eventually it would getannoying.

Just dloaded... flames... real talk this dude ain't gon be no one hit wonder... he went in on this

Young Dro will release a SOLO mixtape with either DJ Infamous or DJ Drama next.

Heard some tracks off of Yung LA's album yesterday. Look out for a track like "Swag worth a Million, Game worth a Trillion".

Yung LA and J. Money are suppose to be working together on a couple tracks. Sounds like beginning stages tho.

Grand Hustle has a group called Rich Kids. Think of a group of kids that are the offspring of Yung LA/J.Money. They already have a surprising following of kidsin Atlanta.

Talked to Dro yesterday. He started coughing and said "Damn, some weed came up from yesterday". LOLOLOLOL

L dot A is crack.

I like dat one right there, i'm talkin bout like....yeah

Ya'll actin like some ho.es with the cheap talk, I'm in da true religion store doin the money walk!

Originally Posted by Mr T from the A

Young Dro will release a SOLO mixtape with either DJ Infamous or DJ Drama next.

Heard some tracks off of Yung LA's album yesterday. Look out for a track like "Swag worth a Million, Game worth a Trillion".

Yung LA and J. Money are suppose to be working together on a couple tracks. Sounds like beginning stages tho.

Grand Hustle has a group called Rich Kids. Think of a group of kids that are the offspring of Yung LA/J.Money. They already have a surprising following of kids in Atlanta.

Talked to Dro yesterday. He started coughing and said "Damn, some weed came up from yesterday". LOLOLOLOL

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yung L.A & J Money have the exact same voice/flow.....but L.A will win with his image and label backing him
Why cant hommie use his reg voice on more tracks and spit sum real like the intro?!?...
ohwell.gif

dude a lil too silly for me....good stuntin musik though...
pimp.gif

sick.gif
@ King *#$%

That *#$% goes TOOOO hard in the car (pause). Whoever made that beat spazzed....

Grand Hustle has a group called Rich Kids. Think of a group of kids that are the offspring of Yung LA/J.Money. They already have a surprising following of kids in Atlanta.

My patna'dem!!!

Back
Top Bottom