DJ ENUFF WANTS TO PLAY EXHIBIT C BUT HE WONT?

http://thatsenuff.com RSS Feed search

[h2]Why am I not playing J Electronica on Hot97?[/h2] [h3]December 27th, 2009 | By DJ Enuff[/h3]
I'm listening to Jay Electronica's latest tune Exhibit C Produced by Just Blaze. It is so good. I think it's lyrical and the production is solid. Reminds me of some early Nas stuff,Then I ask my self : Why is it not spinning on the radio? At least during my time slot? Is it because there's no dance tied to it? Is it because it's not yet on BET's Top Ten Countdown? Does it have to be a Club Banger? The radio isn't a club. So why not Good solid Hip Hop? I have it on my website. I battle myself all the time when it comes to the radio. The job I love so much. I could make it the Heavy Hitter Pick of the week with no problem. Then what? I need HELP with this one. Any Suggestions Re: Real Hip Hop is Fading

Posted in: DJ Enuff, Media, Music

CAUSE HE FROM THE SOUTH RAPPING BETTER THEN UPNORTH RAPPERS

THEY WANT TO KEEP THE SOUTHERN STEREOTYPE ALIVE

SMH

SOUTHERN HIPHOP FROM 2010 & HERE OUT IS GON BE WAY DIFF TRUST

Ehhh....enuff has been doing this long enough where he can play whatever the $@@% they want....

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

Real Hip Hop is Fading
Believing in real hip hop is like believing in Santa, let it go, it was a nice idea but it's not comin back
ohwell.gif

Just listen to Jeezy in the whip and Gucci in the club
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He sounds like a %#@%!!%, if you wanna play probably the best song of the year, then play it.
Music game is all politics though anyway.

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

CAUSE HE FROM THE SOUTH RAPPING BETTER THEN UPNORTH RAPPERS

THEY WANT TO KEEP THE SOUTHERN STEREOTYPE ALIVE

SMH

SOUTHERN HIPHOP FROM 2010 & HERE OUT IS GON BE WAY DIFF TRUST
It has NOTHING to do with him being from the South.

This dude Enuff exposing himself as a contributor to the irrelevance of hip hop radio as far good music goes on a fair and balanced scale but meh Hot 97 alwaysbeen like that.

No reason to get help. Just play the song.

dude talking it to heart the song is dope but he talking like he want it number 1 in the country just play it

Back
Top Bottom