DJ Folk & Young Jeezy - Trappin Aint Dead (Official Mixtape) This Weekend

got damn the quality is horrible
smh.gif
... im hopin its just the one i d/led... if not...
smh.gif

tried to play this in the whip last night...quality is weak as !#+#...drums don't even hit
grin.gif
hopefully another version will drop soon

Cd is good. It's overrated on NT (but then again so is almost everything). I like it though.

I was excited to hear some fresh new music from him but it ain't that nice. Ain't cuffin with none of his old joints.
smh.gif

Quality is atrocious. Sounds like it was recorded in the backseat of a car going 100 mph with the windows open.

That song Air Forces 2 is another song, I guess that's the official name of the song, but I remember hearing it not to long ago somewhere else.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

That song Air Forces 2 is another song, I guess that's the official name of the song, but I remember hearing it not to long ago somewhere else.
other way around... air forces 2 aint the real title... forgot the actualy title but it was a bonus track i believe... on the recession...
You right Time....Done it All, it was a iTunes bonus track, I had it sitting in my singles folder. Also, the hood love "My FirstIntroduction". So i have to redo it and get this EP/Mixtape out ASAP.

Where is this better quality version you guys speak of?

I was killin it..
I was killin it..
I shoulda worn a hard hat the way I was drillin it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom