dj hes's Jordan Collection 1st post Updated pics 6.12.09

Joined Jun 4, 2009
Been trying to figure out how to post on here. hope this turns out ok. I have a ton more pics but this was to test it out. All are 9 or 9.5 and DS, firstones in the collection were my retro 2's. Been slowly collecting them since.

Not a ton of heat, but my goal was to get 1-23 and I did that finally. I know I cheated with so many CDP packs but I figured a retro pack is better thannothing AND I know they are all legit, most all have reciepts. I dont trust ebay much, if you think your getting a deal for some Js you never know if they arefakes.

My favs:
III Flips
III Fire Red
V Grapes
VI Carmines
VII Hare Air
VIII Aqua
XI Breds
XVI CDP
XVII CDP
XXIII Stealth
DTRT Spizikes

Not pictured but I just got 2 more 11/12 CDP packs and the DMP 2 Jordan V packs.

The ones on the far left I wear.

I also have a couple pairs of SB dunks and other shoes, the only pic i have on me are these:

UPDATED WITH MORE PICS...THE SB DUNKS WILL BECOMING LATER...

*** To clarify on these Spizikes...they are samples from my buddy that works in Jordan Brand. These are legit!! Only pair I have without a box becausethey are again, samples. Ill take some pics of the inside soon...

Here is another update, just trying to search my laptops for some of my old pics before I have to take more:

6.12.09 update with my XI / XII sets and Raging Bull Pack

Some Are Icy-er than others! All new though.

All my Vs, XI, and XII

Joined Jun 4, 2009
Thanks guys! I know my collection makes it look like im a 15yr old with rich parents because I only have retros lol but Im actually 29. I just dont have anyoriginal J's cuz when I was a kid I had Pro Wings....parents were poor! But that is when I knew I wanted to be able to afford Js.

Ill post some more pics soon, i have many more pics...

Joined Jul 18, 2008
Originally Posted by djhessss

Thanks guys! I know my collection makes it look like im a 15yr old with rich parents because I only have retros lol but Im actually 29. I just dont have any original J's cuz when I was a kid I had Pro Wings....parents were poor! But that is when I knew I wanted to be able to afford Js.

Ill post some more pics soon, i have many more pics...
same with me, it was payless and walmart brand. feel good now to be able to spend money on any shoes you want.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now