dj hes's Jordan Collection 1st post Updated pics 6.12.09

I need a pair of those Jordan IIs.
smile.gif

the spizikes are the "Do The Right Thing" only pair I got without a box cuz my buddy in Jordan Brand hooked me up, the rest of em I had to pay forthough..!

mostly new but pretty nice collection
just make sure you rock them, especially your favorite ones

not to keen on the fusion 5's but everything else is dope as, grapes, carmines, DTRT Spizikes, fire red 3's all nice
yeh should wear ur kicks

Great collection man! Where did you get your Spizikes? Just asking I've never seen that colorway.

Originally Posted by djhessss

the spizikes are the "Do The Right Thing" only pair I got without a box cuz my buddy in Jordan Brand hooked me up, the rest of em I had to pay for though..!

you sure homie??? They look kinda suspicious cuz thats not how the dtrt spiz ikes look.........

come on home boi those spizikes are fake or samples cuz the ones they released have white patent leather and blue paint specks
im not hatin
and i see
nerd.gif
u wore yo 5s but nice collection anyway

Originally Posted by westhellthug

come on home boi those spizikes are fake or samples cuz the ones they released have white patent leather and blue paint specks
im not hatin
and i see
nerd.gif
u wore yo 5s but nice collection anyway
DEF not FAKE!!! They are samples, i mentioned this now for the 3rd time, they were a gift from my buddy that works in Jordan Brand. Thats whythey are the only ones I have without a box! Im amazed that you guys pay that much attention though, I honestly have never seen the DTRT Spizikes in stores,and I didnt even notice that they arent retail spizikes! Pretty cool then, I got something a little more rare than I thought!

These are the only pair he hooked me up with, sucks he says he has XI Space Jams just chillin on his desk IN MY SIZE!!!

dope but please wear them. those spizikes look bogus to me.

EDIT - i didnt read all the pages so ... show more pics then please, tag maybe?

Originally Posted by MarcoFenyxPMG

dope but please wear them. those spizikes look bogus to me.

EDIT - i didnt read all the pages so ... show more pics then please, tag maybe?

Ill take more pics of the tags so someone can do a legit check, but they are samples once again. (size 9) and i got em from my friend in Jordan Brand oncampus in Beaverton OR.

Back
Top Bottom