dj hes's Jordan Collection 1st post Updated pics 6.12.09

Been trying to figure out how to post on here. hope this turns out ok. I have a ton more pics but this was to test it out. All are 9 or 9.5 and DS, firstones in the collection were my retro 2's. Been slowly collecting them since.

Not a ton of heat, but my goal was to get 1-23 and I did that finally. I know I cheated with so many CDP packs but I figured a retro pack is better thannothing AND I know they are all legit, most all have reciepts. I dont trust ebay much, if you think your getting a deal for some Js you never know if they arefakes.

My favs:
III Flips
III Fire Red
V Grapes
VI Carmines
VII Hare Air
VIII Aqua
XI Breds
XVI CDP
XVII CDP
XXIII Stealth
DTRT Spizikes

Not pictured but I just got 2 more 11/12 CDP packs and the DMP 2 Jordan V packs.

19e16940d4725b0936ec711e0c175f598d7e493c.pjpg

The ones on the far left I wear.
382363d94185da0776305973034331ff42d6467a.pjpg

I also have a couple pairs of SB dunks and other shoes, the only pic i have on me are these:

f8536e464622d7d879ec5248006032b067a592c0.pjpg

UPDATED WITH MORE PICS...THE SB DUNKS WILL BECOMING LATER...

*** To clarify on these Spizikes...they are samples from my buddy that works in Jordan Brand. These are legit!! Only pair I have without a box becausethey are again, samples. Ill take some pics of the inside soon...

Here is another update, just trying to search my laptops for some of my old pics before I have to take more:

6.12.09 update with my XI / XII sets and Raging Bull Pack

Some Are Icy-er than others! All new though.

All my Vs, XI, and XII

Thanks guys! I know my collection makes it look like im a 15yr old with rich parents because I only have retros lol but Im actually 29. I just dont have anyoriginal J's cuz when I was a kid I had Pro Wings....parents were poor! But that is when I knew I wanted to be able to afford Js.

Ill post some more pics soon, i have many more pics...

Originally Posted by djhessss

Thanks guys! I know my collection makes it look like im a 15yr old with rich parents because I only have retros lol but Im actually 29. I just dont have any original J's cuz when I was a kid I had Pro Wings....parents were poor! But that is when I knew I wanted to be able to afford Js.

Ill post some more pics soon, i have many more pics...
same with me, it was payless and walmart brand. feel good now to be able to spend money on any shoes you want.

Back
Top Bottom