DJ Khaled Asks for Nicki Minaj's hand in Marriage!!!! Vol : Is he simpin?

laugh.gif
what an absolute clown, hopefully this ends his career and he gets laughed out the industry. Cant stand the way dude talks, just an all around cornball. who would even wanna wife that broad anyway? Prolly just a publicity stunt more than anything anway
If Nikki comes offering you the Yams or hand in Marriage you will say NO - right?

:lol: what an absolute clown, hopefully this ends his career and he gets laughed out the industry. Cant stand the way dude talks, just an all around cornball. who would even wanna wife that broad anyway? Prolly just a publicity stunt more than anything anway
If Nikki comes offering you the Yams or hand in Marriage you will say NO - right?

I would say no without question.

*paging illicit305*

na id propose to cassie or karreuche , prolly draya also

and yes i love that thread

edit : now when i think about it i think i would for nicki too

just like the wade situation id get any of those o's with his resources lol

Last edited:
Khlaed been a cornball.
still surprised by this. a proposal via MTV? :rofl:

if this is true, if she says yes, i hope their wedding is full with Khaled's adlibs.

I found it legitimately funny he's having fun with it, and I wouldn't be mad if he was serious...she's attractive and rich so it's a win win.

Lol I obviously would smash with the power of the hammer of the gods, but no I wouldn't WIFE, as in legally marry

Back
Top Bottom