DJ Khaled Asks for Nicki Minaj's hand in Marriage!!!! Vol : Is he simpin?

if you wouldnt marry this , especially with the money she has , you mi amigo like teh weiners.
Her *** and ******* are fake and she comes off as a terrible person who's full of herself.
At least with Kim I understood NT's fascination, she is hot as hell. I still dont get the love for Nicki and Amber Rose. Like I have legit tried and couldnt figure it out

View media item 512684
if you wouldnt marry this , especially with the money she has , you mi amigo like teh weiners.
I'd smash all day everyday but I'd have to get a drug addiction to get and stay married to Nicki Minaj.

Just the thought alone is crazy to me, who would want to get married to her other than simps? She don't make enough money for me to be around her like that.

View media item 512684
I'd smash all day everyday but I'd have to get a drug addiction to get and stay married to Nicki Minaj.

Just the thought alone is crazy to me, who would want to get married to her other than simps? She don't make enough money for me to be around her like that.

You buggin G. I'd suck a fart outta her butt word to Charlemagne.

Last edited:
mean.gif

dog---are you aware that this chick got 10 M's just to do american idol?

realtalk id wife her up with the quickness. i'll be in the crib cookin whatever she wants to eat and rubbing her feet

what does dj khaled even do?? srsly

Last edited:
lol yea khaled was tryin too hard to look tough in shottas...damn I wonder now if he really talks/act like that all the time..I figured it was part of his "entertainer" persona..

Last edited:
:lol: khaled is hilarious

He doesn't produce, rap, sing, etc....what doesss he do :nerd:

And Khaled is such a cornball that I honestly believe he is for real with this. ***** is asking her for her hand in marriage without even hitting. Yikes.

wifing nicki? lulz

shes gross, would smash tho but anything outside of that... yeaaaa NAH

Back
Top Bottom