DJ Khaled shows his road sneaker collection

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Horrible collection for rich guy...
Im sure he dont know nothing about the shoe and just got what others like

Same as wale I dont like him and just gets any shoes to wear that are out..i am sure that no rapper knows the history of the shoe..smh
i disagree with you about the statement about wale, from different stuff that he's worn, hes got much more than "what's out"

Same as wale I dont like him and just gets any shoes to wear that are out..i am sure that no rapper knows the history of the shoe..smh
i disagree with you about the statement about wale, from different stuff that he's worn, hes got much more than "what's out"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ dudes in here thinking just because you have $$$ that you are supposed to have exclusives and not GR's. I am not even a fan of him and his music, but I'm sure he has other possessions that he is into that means more to him than exclusive kicks, like cars and houses and stuff like that.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ dudes in here thinking just because you have $$$ that you are supposed to have exclusives and not GR's. I am not even a fan of him and his music, but I'm sure he has other possessions that he is into that means more to him than exclusive kicks, like cars and houses and stuff like that.

hahaha... he said "Give me somethin crazy" guy throws him the 2011 white/cement 3's...C'mon son you probably could get access to any jordan ever... dont get me wrong im sure he has heat but dont be BOASTIN like that over sum barkley's and J's that are easy to get... get outta here with that...

hahaha... he said "Give me somethin crazy" guy throws him the 2011 white/cement 3's...C'mon son you probably could get access to any jordan ever... dont get me wrong im sure he has heat but dont be BOASTIN like that over sum barkley's and J's that are easy to get... get outta here with that...

Originally Posted by upandcoming

Wale aint a hype beast. Ever listen to his mix tapes? 100 Miles and Runnin? Back to the Feature? More About Nothing? Heck even his album Attention Deficit. Wale knows shoes. And has a killer collection to boot, nice style, and originality. Dont hate cause you jelly.
grin.gif
Wale is def not a hype beast.... also the dude Curren$y has a nice stash of sneakers... Both jus signed major deals.. big things coming in future

Originally Posted by upandcoming

Wale aint a hype beast. Ever listen to his mix tapes? 100 Miles and Runnin? Back to the Feature? More About Nothing? Heck even his album Attention Deficit. Wale knows shoes. And has a killer collection to boot, nice style, and originality. Dont hate cause you jelly.
grin.gif
Wale is def not a hype beast.... also the dude Curren$y has a nice stash of sneakers... Both jus signed major deals.. big things coming in future

i just feel bad for the shoes that have to endure the pain of being worn by him. those south beaches are gonna POP as soon as he stands up on em

i just feel bad for the shoes that have to endure the pain of being worn by him. those south beaches are gonna POP as soon as he stands up on em

I hate when he wears the lebron shoes...those are basketball shoes not gucci shoes or w.e they wear. Keep it jordans I know they are bball shoes to but they go well with casuel wear then lebrons! same with tpain n wale..im sorry but they just dont look right seeing rappers with lebrons..imo

I hate when he wears the lebron shoes...those are basketball shoes not gucci shoes or w.e they wear. Keep it jordans I know they are bball shoes to but they go well with casuel wear then lebrons! same with tpain n wale..im sorry but they just dont look right seeing rappers with lebrons..imo

Back
Top Bottom