DJ Khaled shows his road sneaker collection

sick.gif

Horrible collection for rich guy...
Im sure he dont know nothing about the shoe and just got what others like

Same as wale I dont like him and just gets any shoes to wear that are out..i am sure that no rapper knows the history of the shoe..smh

Same as wale I dont like him and just gets any shoes to wear that are out..i am sure that no rapper knows the history of the shoe..smh

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Wale aint a hype beast. Ever listen to his mix tapes? 100 Miles and Runnin? Back to the Feature? More About Nothing? Heck even his album Attention Deficit. Wale knows shoes. And has a killer collection to boot, nice style, and originality. Dont hate cause you jelly.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Wale aint a hype beast. Ever listen to his mix tapes? 100 Miles and Runnin? Back to the Feature? More About Nothing? Heck even his album Attention Deficit. Wale knows shoes. And has a killer collection to boot, nice style, and originality. Dont hate cause you jelly.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom