DJ Khaled Sonnin Young Buck.

Quote:
Although Khaled's love movement was in full effect, it's not exactly all-encompassing, particularly when it comes to G-Unit's Young Buck. The Tennessee titan has been railing against Khaled in various interviews recently, claiming the DJ has blackballed his music in Miami.

"He's a liar," Khaled countered. "Tell him to make a hit record. Tell him to do me the biggest favor tell him I said this, tell him I said it in big letters stop making excuses and make a hit record. Tell him he's garbage. I don't have time for the negative stuff. That's not even my style. I hate when somebody makes an excuse when their music doesn't get played. You think I'm not playing it? The whole country isn't playing it. Put that in the interview. Tell me: Is he on 'TRL'? Is he on the MTV countdown? OK, so that's one other [outlet] that's not playing him. Radio stations aren't playing him right now because he doesn't have a hit record. You can't stop a hit record. If I don't make a hit record, I'm not gonna get played. 50 Cent don't make a hit record, he's not gonna get played. Same for Nas; it's just the game. I'll pray for [Young Buck], but tell him to stop worrying about me. And tell him this: You can't stop a brother that's loved, and I'm loved."

:smh:
smh.gif
TAM SUPREME SWAGGER
TEAM SAINTS

as whack as he is

he's right

young buck is my dude...but sounds like he's just salty

Nah he on some real talk...Buck did have a banger out there, but its not like it was big everywhere
....Da Upper Echelon Don....​

",,,cocked the baby 9mm, that N' gravy mine...*clanked him*-what was he thinkin on my corner when it's 'Pay-Me' time?"

Quote:
I like Buck.

But Khaled got him on this one.

And it's really no ones but Buck's fault b/c he kept going @ Khaled so eventually dude was going to say something in response.

TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

IMO Bucks album was decent..idk why Khaled is puffin his chest out when he aint even spittin he jus makes tracks and throws whoevers hot on the tracks..to me Khaled is no1..I'm not hatin on dude..Buck>>Khaled
TEAM SUPREME SWAGGER​
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

Khaled is full of @#%$.

Most of the stuff he plays aint on TRL. He still plays songs off his last album. None of which are hits. But now this is his excuse for not playing Buck's stuff? When not too long ago on Rap City he said he dont Play G-Unit music because they dont play his. That dont make no sense. But then again not much of what he says or does makes sense.
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

he wiggity wack anyway
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

Quote:
young buck > half these bumz on his album

Quote:
IMO Bucks album was decent..idk why Khaled is puffin his chest out when he aint even spittin he jus makes tracks and throws whoevers hot on the tracks..to me Khaled is no1..I'm not hatin on dude..Buck>>Khaled

Quote:
Khaled is full of .

Most of the stuff he plays aint on TRL. He still plays songs off his last album. None of which are hits. But now this is his excuse for not playing Buck's stuff? When not too long ago on Rap City he said he dont Play G-Unit music because they dont play his. That dont make no sense. But then again not much of what he says or does makes sense.
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:

Joe>buck
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

Great response...so unusual for that penguin lookin dude. Buck has no choice but to do just that.
Think of me as John Gotti wit a Phd
Or either Martin Luther King wit a G.A.T
Maybe Malcolm X with a GED or better yet Nietzche unds'n some heat lol.

f this clown.

pillsbury really thinks it's him on these records.

he hasn't made a dime on his album.

it all went to 80 artists featured on his album.

buck > miami rap

Khaled is a fool . . . Bucks last album flopped, and STILL outsold both Khaled albums and Fat Joe's last album . . .

How you gonna talk about quality of music and you DJing for Fat Joe?? I mean Joe ain't been worth a damn since J.O.S.E. and maybe Loyalty . . . Matter fact since Khaled got that TS chain Fat Joe has sucked, he ain't even part of the OG TS anyway, he gets NO respect . . . All he does is yell lies . . . "We the best" No yall aint, "Listeeennnnnnnnnnn" to your music?? I'll pass
It Be The Guns,Money, (()),Cars,Drugs,Jewels,Clothes Brawls,
Killings,Boroughs,Buildings,Diseases,Stress,The Ds,
N.Y.C​
TEAMMUSICFORUM
"It Ain't A Classic Unless I Say So"

Quote:
How you gonna talk about quality of music and you DJing for Fat Joe?? I mean Joe ain't been worth a damn since J.O.S.E. and maybe Loyalty . . . Matter fact since Khaled got that TS chain Fat Joe has sucked, he ain't even part of the OG TS anyway, he gets NO respect . . . All he does is yell lies . . . "We the best" No yall aint, "Listeeennnnnnnnnnn" to your music?? I'll pass
:smh:
smh.gif
Fat_Joe.jpg

>
Buck_The_World.JPG

Khaled did speak truth....... Buck just mad he ain't get on them tracks with his boy Jeezy
Budden is a beast and a half.

Team Negrodamus​

when the @#%$ has khaled been loved??? stupid fat @#%$ dude is like the @#%$ bane of the existence of hip-hop

.:Team Mental Liberation:.​

TeamAutobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Back
Top Bottom