DJ Khaled x Jordan Brand

Sorry. These are pure fire! The crimson bliss colorway is superior and should be top 5 shoe of the year. I can care less how quickly it sold out. I think so many shoes were coming out between November-Christmas, people had to pick and choose their poison. Those $200+ price point hit different than the $160 just a few yrs ago, plus weekly releases, many can't keep up.

Took some pictures instead. Not really big on holidays at all but, would be a dope shoe to wear if you’re into that.

C4189166-D9E2-4D53-80E0-9FE375433E97.jpeg
F2B15859-8CD5-4704-9ABA-32CDA90EADA3.jpeg
A2C4B70E-EFDF-42AA-95D6-66DBB38A43C8.jpeg

So y’all wearing these on Easter Sunday or nah

Right on!
This court is dope it’s ducked off too in an industrial area. If this was 15yrs ago I would’ve called the boys and we would’ve been up here running lol. It’s crazy how I rarely see kids outside playing ball anymore. I would’ve killed for glass backboards.
And it’s lights out here it would’ve be on.

Nice shots! Lovely court.

Now that we've arrived in 2024,.... The major question is now what will DJ Khaled bring for this year?? We know a new album is coming, now what shoe will DJ Khaled grace us with, with his unique colorways and leather textures, I'm hoping he bring something we haven't expected,.... Hey how about the We The Best 11's, or maybe it's time that DJe Khaled gets his own signature shoe, a completely designed shoes like they did the Travis Scott Jumpman Jack???

I would be shocked if anything dropped. Nike is making lots of cuts, his 5s aren’t going for over retail (minus F & F). Younger generation hardly knows him, older generation annoyed. Shoe heads mad they misled us on the purple 5 and they know it. But if they did wouldn’t you think it would be an VIII?

I would be shocked if anything dropped. Nike is making lots of cuts, his 5s aren’t going for over retail (minus F & F). Younger generation hardly knows him, older generation annoyed. Shoe heads mad they misled us on the purple 5 and they know it. But if they did wouldn’t you think it would be an VIII?
No it wouldn't be the 8, because he wouldn't have wanted to go the direction of Drake with the OVO VIII,.... I would say go VII, X, XI, XII Even,.... It's not about budget cuts, it's about putting shoes that are inspired by influencers,.... Travis Scott Jumpman Jack is a good shoe, but let's be honest who are you trying to sell it too?? People who want to follow the trends and where what the influencers are?? J Balvin, same thing his shoe truly is just a blurred color swap 3 on a basic black or white base?? It's the influencers that are pushing those sales now

Back
Top Bottom