DJ Khaled x Jordan Brand

Bots to everyone trying to cop on SNKRS

08947DF0-C477-42E0-BA86-648CBC8CB68D.jpeg

Colorway? Soft one-toned joints get yall hype like this?

Same people that like these probably like those gatorade 1's too, which are just as bad as these.

Colorway? Soft one-toned joints get yall hype like this?

Same people that like these probably like those gatorade 1's too, which are just as bad as these.
Taste is subjective. Some people like 5678. I think they’re all ugly. But that’s just me. Again. Taste is subjective. There’s Kat drooling over the j2 cuz Nike slap
Some union collab on it

Hype train! These all look like Easter 5s except they say we the greatest or whatever on the back!

😂🤣😂

I don’t like that clowns sissy *** music and I have no respect for a man as unathletic as he is. Easy pass but I hope all y’all cop these and wear them on Easter with your favorite pastels.

He does. He is a legend musically and he reps JB a lot even before the deal with them. Khaled true to the sneaker culture imo.

Legend doing what?

Master marketer is about it.

True to the sneaker culture, because JB has been seeding him for years?

So who does? Balvin? Eminem?

People who are actually involved with sneakers unlike the Khaled's, Drake's and Billy Ellish's of the world.

Khaled is a attention ***** and a clown but these look premium. That salmon pair almost makes me want to respect this loser. But since these won’t be obtainable, **** em

Back
Top Bottom