DJ WRISTPECT "BRIDGING THE GAP 2" CD RELEASE PARTY

NT CANADA,

"BRIDGING THE GAP 2 - TORONTO TO CHICAGO" IS A MIX CD THAT COMBINES THE HOTTEST JOINTS FROM TDOT TO THE WINDY CITY, MIXED DOWN BY DJ WRISTPECT AND HOSTED BY NALEDGE.

n874450194_546200_1413.jpg

ONLY A FEW WEEKS AFTER KILLING THE CLIPSE SHOW & SOLE FRESH SOUL CLEAN, DJ WRISTPECT IS BACK ON THE GRIND WITH MORE DOPE MUSIC.

ON THURSDAY JUNE 7, 2007 COME CELEBRATE THE RELEASE OF "BRIDGING THE GAP 2 - TORONTO TO CHICAGO" AT ONE OF TORONTO'S HOTTEST NEW WEEKLY PARTIES:

PRESENTS...

SPECIAL EDITION: THURSDAYS

DJ ROYALE DJ SHAI DJ WRISTPECT
HOSTED BY BIG PHILLY

TOI BAR
577a COLLEGE ST. (W OF BATHURST)
TORONTO, ON

FREE! EVERY THURSDAY
REGGAE HIP HOP R&B SOULFUL HOUSE

GIVEAWAYS COURTESY : GOODFOOT & ORISUE CLOTHING

SPONSORED BY : GOODFOOT, RANSOM, INQMND, ORISUE CLOTHING, RAWKUS, HIPHOPDX.COM, MAJOR LEAGUE, DJWRISTPECT.COM, SPANKDELICIOUS & SOLE PURPOSE.

SPECIAL INVITED GUESTS : DRAKE, JD ERA, DAETONA, ARABESQUE, THEO 3, RICH LONDON, GDFT GOONIES, INQMND FAM ETC.

FREE! COPY OF BRIDGING THE GAP 2 FOR EVERYONE, SO DONT MISS OUT ON ONE OF THE BEST WEEKLY PARTIES AND ONE OF THE BEST MIX CDs ON THE STREET.

DOORS @ 10PM - ARRIVE EARLY (LIMITED CAPACITY)

PLEASE HIT ME UP IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS, I HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE!

PEACE,
BIG PHILLY OF SOLE PURPOSE

TOI holds like 9 people max, but no cover = more flow for the bar..Chaaa Ching.
Wrispect is everywhere these days, hes really on the come up.

Actually going there tomarrow, one of Wrispects protege's (DJ Kempers) is in a dj competition and the winner wins a live-to-air contract on the radio. Come through if you're into house music, he needs the support.
...TEAM RAPTORS !
In Colangelo I Trust!

I guess I won't be attending seeng as I'm not a specially invited guest?!?
2000 Til...
June 15th
State Theatre

Everyone is invited and everyone is special!!

Hek, you know the LS & Roundtable fam is ALWAYS VIP at anything I do..

For those who have not been TOI BAR is a very nice looking space that holds approx. 150 people.. Check out the site TOIBAR.COM

Please arrive early to avoid disappointment (10pm is good)..

Shouts out to my dude Wristpect, UnXpectD4 and the whole team.. Yall killin it right now..

This event will be on smash from the get go.. See yall there!
smokin.gif

damn it's gonna be packed

De La Soul Hi's
DS sz 8
$350 cad

Dunkles
VVVVNDS sz 8.5
$500 cad

Team Saugaour streets is clean

toi was pretty live last night, yakked everywhere though. ill be there tonight to support no doubt.
...TEAM RAPTORS !
In Colangelo I Trust!

Thanks to everyone who came to show their support and get a FREE cd!

We had a good time and are pleased that 200+ attendees were able to celebrate with us.

Do remember, Special Edition: Thursdays is a FREE weekly event so come check it out!

Shouts to Wristpect, UnXpectd4, GDFT, Ransom, Orisue, HipHopDX, Rawkus, Major League, Roundtable Ent, Koch, Universal Urban, Spankdelicious etc. for their support/sponsorship/contributions

Til the next time..

Back
Top Bottom