DMP 2 not toro bravo !

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by w3stchicag0

thats why i waited for my boy over here to respond.

Im 20 and live on my own unlike you that still lives with mommy and daddy, so YOU STOP. I could care less what you think. I already told you you wanna continue please PM, we can go all day.
You live on your own and go to school right....?

What I don't get is that,

You were the one bragging last year saying you had a wife, kid, nice whip and nice house, so was that all ducktales as well?

Just like the fake jordans you were selling on ebay and you got exposed for that too?
alien.gif

By the way op, no need for a thread, I could care less about the name of a particular shoe as long as it is made/done correctly, you can call it whatever you want......

living on my own, meaning not with my parents. nice whip? Talk about having 3 of them. And DUCKTALES? Dont even talk about ducktales. Please. And also, neverdid brad and never did say at all nice. Just said I own. A lot better than renting.

Why would they make another DMP pack but only put 2 of the same shoes in. Why not have 2 different ones like the original DMP

Originally Posted by Air JustinXI

Originally Posted by Rick2345

^ really don't need that negative post sorry I forgot finishline ppl aren't as lucky as ffootlocker employees
roll.gif
too bad my store is getting the dmp2s and the nubucks while the local foot locker isnt.

To bad the FootLocker and Footaction in my mall are both getting both and the Finishline is getting NADA. Finishline as a company is on the verge of collapse. They are (39mil) because they have to keep borrowing money to buy product. The only area finishline is strong is in the midwest.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by w3stchicag0

thats why i waited for my boy over here to respond.

Im 20 and live on my own unlike you that still lives with mommy and daddy, so YOU STOP. I could care less what you think. I already told you you wanna continue please PM, we can go all day.
You live on your own and go to school right....?

What I don't get is that,

You were the one bragging last year saying you had a wife, kid, nice whip and nice house, so was that all ducktales as well?

Just like the fake jordans you were selling on ebay and you got exposed for that too?
alien.gif

By the way op, no need for a thread, I could care less about the name of a particular shoe as long as it is made/done correctly, you can call it whatever you want......

2rxdzlk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom