DMP 2 not toro bravo !

I got the pack in today and it reads " air Jordan 5 pack(DMP 2)" so what's with all this toro bravo garbage and fire and ice
smh.gif
It's dmp 2 !Sorry had to vent

^ really don't need that negative post sorry I forgot finishline ppl aren't as lucky as ffootlocker employees
roll.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^^^^I heard u did someone greasy. 2 bad you don't buzz like me.
laugh.gif
Willllllllllllllllllllll whats goooood my dude

You drive that taxi yet?

That windy you showed me is the truth. Must be iced for minimum of 3 summers, it is really a work of art, thanks.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

^ really don't need that negative post sorry I forgot finishline ppl aren't as lucky as ffootlocker employees
roll.gif
too bad my store is getting the dmp2s and the nubucks while the local foot locker isnt.

dude just take pictures already, we believe but don't start a thread like this without pictures or for all we know you don't have the pack. Its thatsimple.

and westchicago you sell fugazies so please stop . Until you send me a pair of Jordans for getting me banned
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
! you still own/buy/sell fakes.

thats why i waited for my boy over here to respond.

Im 20 and live on my own unlike you that still lives with mommy and daddy, so YOU STOP. I could care less what you think. I already told you you wanna continueplease PM, we can go all day.

Originally Posted by Jcool813

it was probably too late for JB to change all the labels

True, they only changed the name to raging bull lil over a month ago, im sure they've been making these packs alot longer than that.

Originally Posted by Mac4167

Originally Posted by Jcool813

it was probably too late for JB to change all the labels

True, they only changed the name to raging bull lil over a month ago, im sure they've been making these packs alot longer than that.

It's been referred to as the Raging Bull Pack since 2008...

Originally Posted by w3stchicag0

thats why i waited for my boy over here to respond.

you got that pic on ebay

Im 20 and live on my own unlike you that still lives with mommy and daddy, so YOU STOP. I could care less what you think. I already told you you wanna continue please PM, we can go all day.

After all the packs and packages we've seen and will continue to see it doesnt even matter what the name on the label is....
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom