DMP QUEST, ANYONE?

ckliio9

Banned
Since the last thread on the DMP's has been deleted, and considering thisis one of the most anticipated release in recent times, I'm taking the liberty of posting another thread on this subject.

While there are numerous conflicting stories regarding the quantity and its rarity, anyone seriously copping? To what extend will you go through to get them?
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________"... it was like meeting Black Jesus" - LBJ referring to the first time he met MJ (as told in the Oprah Winfrey Show)

i will seriously TRY. I will ask ALL my friends in MD and VA to buy online (eastbay) for me. lol

^ same here, im gna try to get 1 pack if i can hehe. But chances are slim.

^I'm gonna get the DMP package and I would definitely exhaust all means to get my hands on those. :tongue:
tongue.gif

Just to bounce of ideas, how much are you willing to fork out for them? What's the maximum you will be willing to pay for the DMP's?
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________"... it was like meeting Black Jesus" - LBJ referring to the first time he met MJ (as told in the Oprah Winfrey Show)

may tanong ako, kayo ba bibili to collect? sell? or use it?
Jordan XX, Jordan Trunner, Jordan Trunner Bubble, Lebron 1, VC 1, VC 1 low, Pippen 2, CB 94, Flightposite 1 and loads of laspag nike tennis shoes

balong, ako personally, I'm looking to have 2 packages; one to use and one to keep :smokin
smokin.gif

But if I can only get one, I will wear them :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Quote:
2 packages?

The relative word is "looking to", y'know as in trying or hoping :smokin
smokin.gif

If the quantity is more than what is hyped right now, I'ma definitely get 2 packages; to wear and to keep.

Call me arrogant or what not, but money ain't a problem to me; never have been, never will :evil:
devil.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:evil:
devil.gif

if i can get one pack, ill keep it fresh until (if) im able to get another. :wink:
wink.gif

Airwin, I'm sure you can get at least one... :tongue:
tongue.gif

WHEN I get my first, I will rock the XI's everyday straight for 9 days! 8)
glasses.gif

By the way, there are stories bouncing around saying that the release of the DMP's will be moved to December; is this true? >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

Mods, any truth to this?

Or is it just a confusion of dates?

Here in Malaysia, we write Nov 12 as 12/11, whereas over there in the Philippines, it's written as 11/12...

Oh well... I'm still gonna camp though :evil:
devil.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
devil.gif

It was comfirmed that it will drop in eastbay. Probably its not that limited....At least now I know even if I work the night before I can try my luck in eastbay. If not, I'll be heading to the mall right after I get off work.
Now since we don't know yet if its gonna drop in PI..maybe some of us who have access can hook-up our fellow shoeheads in pinas..what do you guys think?

visrael, I'll be in LA from the 7th till the 14th... If you can find time, I would love to meet up with you :D
happy.gif

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________"... it was like meeting Black Jesus" - LBJ referring to the first time he met MJ (as told in the Oprah Winfrey Show)

Dayum!!!!

I hope not >:
mad.gif

I've booked everything - from air tickets to hotels! >:
mad.gif
devil.gif
>:
mad.gif

If it's really true, considering that the dude who started the thread is somewhat reliable, that's really MEAN!

Oh well, at least I can watch Kobe and the Lakers getting thrashed! :lol:
laugh.gif
(with all due respect to all Lakers fans :evil:
devil.gif
)
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________"... it was like meeting Black Jesus" - LBJ referring to the first time he met MJ (as told in the Oprah Winfrey Show)

yeah at leats you can watch a game or two :smile:

its kinda good news, at least people can get the other 14's and save up for the dmp since its getting moved back. That lightens the load on a lot of wallets and credit cards hehehe

ckliio9: meet up sounds good. i don't have any plan yet on how to get the DMP especially if the release date gets move.
this probably would be my first time camping out if i miss it
in eastbay..still recovering for missing out on the laser 4s..he,
he...if the date is moved, are you extending your trip?

i think the DMP will not be release anymore... =(
"i can't leave home without my chain, got all over screamin' out my name"

Meron d2 sa beijing, sa mga mom&pop store no box nga lng $365 and yung blk/laser na aj iv $250.

i don't think so, we know the owner and he always gets the shoes before realese date. he said he orders direct from the factory or i just simply don't know how to spot fakes hehehehe. i'll try to take pics tom if i have the time but i don't know how to post pics here.

Back
Top Bottom