DMP XI's EYELETS ROLLCALL

One of my favorites all time(without the letters)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....The letters just throw them off for me.

man i dony know what i was thinking when the dmp package dropped. i only wanted the 6's then i didnt put in enough effort to get the pack now i want bothbadly

I remember when I was working at the Nike warehouse shredder and me holding these in my hands. I guess they ended up recalling them back and a whole bin wasfull of these XI'S and random samples that Ive never seen! I regret of not sneeking a pair while I had some Krusty Forces for work. But it was too riskybecause at the end of work, Security would check your feet or your bags too see if were taking shoes out the warehouse . So I never tried but it wastempting..... O well....

Originally Posted by 23FRESH

lol...i wore mine instead of selling ......
i BROKE alot of necks with these but i regret wearing em now ..Yall know how that is
I think you made a good decision...its like whats the point of having a girlfriend if she stays home all day, you gotta bring her out and show heroff every now and then. I mean, im not trying to hold women to a lower standards, but you get my drift...

i just recently got my pair of dmps for a whopping $720!!! But mines dont haave the letters, which i think look better.

Originally Posted by 23FRESH

lol...i wore mine instead of selling ......
i BROKE alot of necks with these but i regret wearing em now ..Yall know how that is

my letters eventually fell off..... sz 9 too

They are alright with the letters but the bleeding i can do without. JB knew they was going to bleed.

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

I remember when I was working at the Nike warehouse shredder and me holding these in my hands. I guess they ended up recalling them back and a whole bin was full of these XI'S and random samples that Ive never seen! I regret of not sneeking a pair while I had some Krusty Forces for work. But it was too risky because at the end of work, Security would check your feet or your bags too see if were taking shoes out the warehouse . So I never tried but it was tempting..... O well....
YOU SHOULD OF GOT IN GOOD WITH SECURITY. IF YOU DID YOU WOULD HAVE SO MUCH HEAT TO SELL RIGHT NOW.

out of the 6 packs i got 4 of them were eyelet pairs. 7.5, 8.5, 9.5, and a 10. thank god for a second shippment..... i havent heard of an eyelet pair biggerthan a 10, anyone got one?

They dropped in 06, still got my pair DS...I need to wear them soon before it's too late

Originally Posted by Acervan316

out of the 6 packs i got 4 of them were eyelet pairs. 7.5, 8.5, 9.5, and a 10. thank god for a second shippment..... i havent heard of an eyelet pair bigger than a 10, anyone got one?

I actually remember a dude on here when they came out that had sz 11 or 12 i forget which one and they had them. I also wore mine and it did break necks awhole lot. But after that not really.

Yea my boy scooped up a pair. We were all gassed when we got them. But he was another planet because his pair came with the eyelets.

I would take any I could get, eyelets or none or even missing some dmp's are my grails especially the 6

I got a pair I actually didn't know that everybody's pair didn't have the letters until my friend asked me a few days later why mine had lettersand his didnt. But they were probably recalled because the letters bleed and peel off. After about a yr I pulled all my letters off cause they faded and bledinto the mesh,

Back
Top Bottom