DMV-City/Town with most Fake Sneakers Spotted

Which city/town in the area do you guys see the most fake sneakers. For me it has to be Frederick,Md. It is a shame. Fake Jordans everywhere(gas stations, dunkin donuts,grocery stores).Bammas matching to fake sneakers and embrodiery all over their denim. Just sickening. If anybody from Nike is checking out this forum, please get someone to check Frederick, there has to be a shop supply this nonsense. I am officially snitching. Just venting fellas. Bammas got Social Study and still want to wear fake Nikes.
STOCKS & BONDS
TEES COMING SOON

naw son the whole DMV is bad. From Norfolk to Baltimore. BAMMAS RUN RAMPANT
Another one bites the dust!

I'm envisioning a hip-hop song called "Fakes U.S.A." using the Beach Boys "Surfin' U.S.A." as a sample and they shout out different cities wearing fakes and the fake shoes that they're wearing...I'M SEEING FAKE 4'S IN BALTIMORE, FAKE 8'S IN THE A-TOWN :lol:
laugh.gif
THAT WAS A PIMP SCHOOL MAN!

The College park area is horrible I see fakes everywhere. Spongebob dubs all the fake jordans and dude be like theyre elusive and they play like 120 for them fake dunks r the new thing bummas r wearing I went 2 a local store by my 2 buy a basketball and I saw they had like thousand fake jordans

All of Baltimore...

Thanks to Patapsco Flea Market.
Sig check...
THE DAY IS NEAR.
ONLY WEEKS AWAY.
I GIVE YOU TWO OPTIONS...
LIKE. OR LOVE.

Looks like a job forrrrrrrrr...
Sig check...
THE DAY IS NEAR.
ONLY WEEKS AWAY.
I GIVE YOU TWO OPTIONS...
LIKE. OR LOVE.

Excellent plug Lavan. I gotta holla at you about doing a future project for me involving illustrator. On another note, I would to know why people who buy fakes for so much when you can clearly afford the real deal.
STOCKS & BONDS
TEES COMING SOON

Some of the worst I have seen is in DC, Woodbridge, Oxon Hill, and Ft. Washington....

and the funny part is, many of these bammas REALLY think they got heat/exclusives :rofl:
roll.gif

if you really want a good laugh, stroll thru Potomac Mills on a Sat afternoon....

Back
Top Bottom