DMX Speaks On Personal Struggles

[h2]DMX Talks Personal Struggles On ABC 15[/h2]Friday, August 05 2011 11:38 PM EST | Posted by: Big Homie | Posted in: Blog, Focus
X invited Arizona’s ABC 15 into his studio where he is currently working on his next album, scheduled for an end of year release. He spoke on dog fighting, battling drug addiction, and his bi-polar disorder.

I really hope he gets it together this time. The man was on top of his game at one point. Drugs really got a hold of him.
ohwell.gif

is there any reason he lives in arizona?

i always thought that was a random place for a a rapper to live

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

is there any reason he lives in arizona?

i always thought that was a random place for a a rapper to live
A lot of famous people live here when they don't want to be famous anymore.
Mike Tyson lives here for that reason.

I feel for him.
tired.gif

Hopefully he can finally get on the right track w/ his life.

I'm actually gonna check for his next project when the time comes.

I heard the reason he keeps getting arrested is that he didn't join up with the Illuminati back in the 90s and they've been targeting him ever since.

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

I heard the reason he keeps getting arrested is that he didn't join up with the Illuminati back in the 90s and they've been targeting him ever since.
Yea same here. There are plenty of videos online of him indirectly saying it. But as usual, we will never truly know.

30t6p3b.gif
I wish X would get it together. I like dudes work. I hate to see artists who I like keep makin the same mistakes

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Yea same here. There are plenty of videos online of him indirectly saying it. But as usual, we will never truly know.
sarcasm just went over my head right?

The reason that he constantly gets arrested has nothing to do with Illuminati... (Assuming it was a serious statement)

If you ever watched his reality show on BET, you would have saw he has a serious problem with speeding.. Not 70 in a 55, but like 100 in a 55. And he said he didn't give a %$$@...

And if you look at his record he has numerous speeding stops... Mix in bouts with drugs, and you make yourself a target...

So when you speed it's not a slap on the wrist anymore it is mandatory jail time because he no longer has a license.

My advice to him is stop driving if you can't stop speeding... Especially since you know you made yourself a target because you are too stupid to not keep yourself from driving at a ridiculous speed.

Used to be one of my all time favorites. Even his movies were entertaining. Hope he gets his life back on track..

X seems like he has a clear head...hope he drops some serious heat in the future.

I *!!#+ with that camera man lml
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom