DNA Ancestry Kits

Just get someone else to order it for you and send it your spit. The company will analyze the kit and not know who its for. You can do it anonymously!!!!

No one gives a damn about your info, just find out your TRUE ethnicity and stop with the "oh, I dont want the government having my dna" crap. Its just your stupid spit

Cats just giving random people the DNA smh.
Naw I'm good.

These places aren't even 100% legit.
Someone sent a dogs DNA and it came back with human results.
Also the police can get a subpoena for the DNA among other suspect things.
I'm not taking that chance my DNA too valuable
It's crazy to me how cats are so frivolous with the DNA

This is just the beginning btw. Who do you think owns these companies? It's all under the same umbrella, getting touched by the same drops of rain, directed by the same cloud.

Lol, that’s funny they sent a dog dna and results came up human.

Can’t be falling for the okie doke out here.

Cats just giving random people the DNA smh.
Naw I'm good.

These places aren't even 100% legit.
Someone sent a dogs DNA and it came back with human results.
Also the police can get a subpoena for the DNA among other suspect things.
I'm not taking that chance my DNA too valuable
It's crazy to me how cats are so frivolous with the DNA

This is just the beginning btw. Who do you think owns these companies? It's all under the same umbrella, getting touched by the same drops of rain, directed by the same cloud.
:rofl:

ANIMALS Another DNA Testing Company Reportedly Gets Fooled by Dog DNA - https://gizmodo.com/another-dna-testing-company-reportedly-gets-fooled-by-d-1826842819

So some of you are skeptical about what can happen with your DNA but have no concerns with what can be done with your social security #? The very device your using to post in this thread is being watched by "Big Brother".

So some of you are skeptical about what can happen with your DNA but have no concerns with what can be done with your social security #? The very device your using to post in this thread is being watched by "Big Brother".
the government already has my SSN :lol:

willingly giving up your DNA is a whole different story

I did it. Wanted to know more about my genetic makeup because I never had a relationship with my father or his side of the family. Turns out it was a good thing because the man I believed my father to be wasn't.... This unfolded last Christmas and mom was pretty shook lol. Ended up connecting with my dad and a very large family I never knew existed. Best advice I can give anyone before doing this is be open minded. You might not know what the outcome will be.

Look at these terms and conditions lol

“By submitting DNA to AncestryDNA, you grant AncestryDNA and the Ancestry Group Companies a royalty-free, worldwide, sublicensable, transferable license to host, transfer, process, analyze, distribute, and communicate your Genetic Information for the purposes of providing you products and services, conducting Ancestry’s research and product development, enhancing Ancestry’s user experience, and making and offering personalized products and services.”

"Any Disputes shall be resolved by final and binding arbitration under the rules and auspices of the American Arbitration Association, to be held in San Francisco, California, in English, with a written decision stating legal reasoning issued by the arbitrator(s) at either party’s request, and with arbitration costs and reasonable documented attorneys’ costs of both parties to be borne by the party that ultimately loses.”

That's for the future

I did it. Wanted to know more about my genetic makeup because I never had a relationship with my father or his side of the family. Turns out it was a good thing because the man I believed my father to be wasn't.... This unfolded last Christmas and mom was pretty shook lol. Ended up connecting with my dad and a very large family I never knew existed. Best advice I can give anyone before doing this is be open minded. You might not know what the outcome will be.
full

“By submitting DNA to AncestryDNA, you grant AncestryDNA and the Ancestry Group Companies a royalty-free, worldwide, sublicensable, transferable license to host, transfer, process, analyze, distribute, and communicate your Genetic Information for the purposes of providing you products and services, conducting Ancestry’s research and product development, enhancing Ancestry’s user experience, and making and offering personalized products and services.”

"Any Disputes shall be resolved by final and binding arbitration under the rules and auspices of the American Arbitration Association, to be held in San Francisco, California, in English, with a written decision stating legal reasoning issued by the arbitrator(s) at either party’s request, and with arbitration costs and reasonable documented attorneys’ costs of both parties to be borne by the party that ultimately loses.”

That's for the future

You know cats never read the fine print or terms of conditions. Some can’t even comprehend that stuff.

#staywoke.

Bruh I hate to say it but ur mom was just actin shocked she knew

im mexican. my parents told me their stories...if im 1% spain then idc enough to pay and put my dna out there

I have 0 intention of doing anything heinous where some company having my DNA matters, like Uncle Sam couldn't just finesse you for it if they so much as cared.

Did 23andme, 60% African and the people who had unconsensual relationships with my ancestors are French, German, and British descent.

I don't entirely trust it tho, just use it as a broad indicator to help paint the picture. No way to do it accurately yourself when youre slave descended other than finding and believing hearsay from your fam

Just get someone else to order it for you and send it your spit. The company will analyze the kit and not know who its for. You can do it anonymously!!!!

No one gives a damn about your info, just find out your TRUE ethnicity and stop with the "oh, I dont want the government having my dna" crap. Its just your stupid spit

That's for the future

Well there you go :lol:

What’s your ethnicity OP? I know some Asian friends who did it but the results they got back were terrible, just telling them they were Asian and nothing else.

I'm Hispanic... Mexican American, but my dad died when I was 6. I don't know anything about his family.

Any Filipinos try it out? Curious as to what will pop on mine. Im light skinned as a mf and have been told i have Chinese relatives a couple generations back.

the government already has my SSN :lol:

willingly giving up your DNA is a whole different story

You never had to take a bloodtest?

People saying they don’t want a company to have their dna while labs already have it. No one is gonna clone my crappy genetics so I don’t care.

Got my DNA for free essentially, my mom and my dad's sister did it.

Only thing that had me shook is that I have Asian and Jewish in me :lol: would have never thought

Back
Top Bottom