do 3d movies cost more? vol. avatar.

Did you know that if you stare directly at the sun for 2 or more seconds with 3D glasses on you'll go blind permanently?

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Did you know that if you stare directly at the sun for 2 or more seconds with 3D glasses on you'll go blind permanently?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

PS. Almost every Imax & 3D movie I've seen so far has sucked.

^^ Then you need to see Avatar

anything extra should cost a lil bit more. go to Costco and save some money

Originally Posted by RawSheed

costco has a theater? damn i'm late

just pay for the regular ticket then sneak into the 3D theater, they should have a box of 3D glasses right before you enter the movie.

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

just pay for the regular ticket then sneak into the 3D theater, they should have a box of 3D glasses right before you enter the movie.

Man they check your ticket around here

are movies usually packed Christmas day?

Originally Posted by Matt53

Originally Posted by eddie

Originally Posted by RawSheed

costco has a theater? damn i'm late
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Costco sell's tickets in a bundle for cheaper good for any time/movie. But even if you use those tickets you still gotta pay an extra 4 for the 3-d glassesbut it's weel worth it IMO.

Originally Posted by realxfresh

roll.gif

Costco sell's tickets in a bundle for cheaper good for any time/movie. But even if you use those tickets you still gotta pay an extra 4 for the 3-d glasses but it's weel worth it IMO.
I didn't know that...I do security for a mall that has a huge movie theater so I barely been paying when I go in.

But I'll look into this for the future....damn kids in my fam been driving me crazy with all these animated 3D movies that been coming out.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Damn son went back almost a year
30t6p3b.gif

i was wondering what was goin on? i was thinking they were talking about the re-relese of avatar..
talk about a dig..
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom